[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.9.071117

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/line-up/

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

If you don't know how to merge with Badongo files, then check my blog in the "Tutorial" page. It's very easy.

thanks again, DKYang!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ thanks again... looks like this show's not so popular here.... lol... i sorta have stopped watching it too... but i do check out ur YT channel ^^

the whole election thing they are having looks fun they even got suju and wg to participate. sbs must want this show to go on past 20 eps. haha.

V. no one really got kicked off. they are having this kinda presidential kinda thing where kim gura, kim yong man, shin jung hwan, and lee kyung gyu. are the main people and the others side with one of the people. but sjh got the least votes so hes out. and i think its going to play out until the 19th where the winner will be picked. i was just skimming the ep so i dont really know but JYP was in this ep.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS i found it!

Thanks DKyang!

this site is great I think Im going to like Soompi alot

thanks for introducing me to this site and as always thanks for uploading :)

Sung

i sent you a PM on YT dont get pissed off its not about uploading!

i asked what player i should download because there are 2 different sites

YESSSSSSSSSSSS i found it!

Thanks DKyang!

this site is great I think Im going to like Soompi alot

thanks for introducing me to this site and as always thanks for uploading :)

Sung

i sent you a PM on YT dont get pissed off its not about uploading!

i asked what player i should download because there are 2 different sites

:)

I replied back and you can use any media player as long as it supports the required codecs that's needed for the video. Most recommended are: GOM Player, Media Player Classic, or VLC Player.

As for SUJU and Wonder Girls, they are not in this episode, but will be in the next episode where they will be going around the city.

EDIT:

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.10.071124

http://dkyang.wordpress.com/line-up/

From godlove3494 CB.

Guest silverwingz

As for SUJU and Wonder Girls, they are not in this episode, but will be in the next episode where they will be going around the city.

oh... did the eviction happen in this episode then?? who got evicted? or is it next episode as well?

oh... did the eviction happen in this episode then?? who got evicted? or is it next episode as well?

I don't remember but from reading the comments on Youtube, Shin Jung Hwan was the one that got evicted.

there were no eliminations. they are doing this thing like a election of the best mc i guess and out of SJH, KGR, KYM, and LKG, and they had like a audience vote and SJH got the least votes so hes out of the running and in the previews i think he jumps on kim gura's team.

Guest silverwingz

^ they have once in a while... like Sung Shi Kyung came once... i don't think there were any others besides him...

and now there's SUJU & Wonder Girls. I'll watch it for them, I guess... you really need to understand Korean for this show...

so it's it's good that u do, Jeanjoo!! hehe...

the show is confusing to me.. it's a lot of about ranking each other from netizen votes and stuff....

but they do funny stuff too... just that most of the humour comes from their talk... so i get soo lost watching it.

wait.... so tonight's episode is the last episode??

Guest silverwingz

oh ok.... thanks for telling me... it's just coz marialolly said in her post that she'll watch the last episode for SUJU.... and i was like.... "last?"

Guest marialolly

oh ok.... thanks for telling me... it's just coz marialolly said in her post that she'll watch the last episode for SUJU.... and i was like.... "last?"

Last epi that I gonna watch it.. not the show is ended! D: sorry that i make u guys confused.. >+<; ..

Guest 13miracles

Super Junior is on SBS Line Up right now ^^

I think i saw all the members except Heechul, Shindong, Geng and Kyuhyun

LOL they're making new lyric of Marry U & speech so people will vote for Kim Yong Man haha XD

as well as wonder girls do Tell me for Kim Kyung Kyu

omg so cute XD

LOL someone vote for KYM, and under KYM name, the person wrote " Choi Si Won is so handsome" XD XD XD <3

KYM got 1st place

v they go around the street with KYM asking people to vote for him ^^

Archived