[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Guest marialolly
just watched the episode... it's alright... still wishing i understood Korean. =_= oh well... i think they were ranking the guys in terms of their intelligence? looking at their report cards i think.... and Boom got last... lol... then they did chin-ups... this was hilarious. most of them struggled sooo badly. the way their bodies were squirming underneath the bars was funny as!no idea why Solbi wasn't there. Maybe it was just a boys' school... lol... beats me... maybe someone can explain.ratings aren't going so well for this show either... i dunno... but i'm sensing that this show may get axed as well... it's funny, but doesn't really make u crave for more....
maybe i know why, cause they wanna make to split up group to challenge as u can see.Cause they said it was first 9, but now 8 when somewone is the 8th one i think.And i'm curious who the hell wears cheerleader guy at the end and they didn't show up. :P

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest litt0piggy

i just finish watching line up, may anyone please tell me why that guy had to leave? i found it kinda sad to see that happen though especially in a eliminating kind of way...

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.5.071020

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

LQ: Line.Up.Ep.5.071020

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCGYHFTC (DKYang)

http://www.divshare.com/download/2433573-686 (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=42b...3f8a4f8e2164566 (DKYang)

From Kalena85 CB, enjoy!

I'll update this post with more link and the HQ later today. I'm in a hurry, so I'm only posting one link for now.

Finished uploading!

CORRECTION! The HQ is from godlove3494 CB!!

Guest silverwingz

thanks!!

i just finish watching line up, may anyone please tell me why that guy had to leave? i found it kinda sad to see that happen though especially in a eliminating kind of way...

after each month, netizens vote someone out... obviously the one that they think did the least for the show and wasn't of any value to the show.

it must've blown his self esteem to pieces (whoever it was). i find this part of the show a little mean... but oh well...

can u tell me who got voted out? i haven't downloaded it yet.

ahh i got beat to it...well the guy that was eliminated was that skinny dude with the mustache

anyways solbi's gone too she looked super bored on the show. and did anyone catch what the white text on the black bg said in the opening.

Guest silverwingz

oh, so Solbi's gone for good now?! she didn't really do much, anyway... she always scared of everything...

so HE got eliminated! I didn't really like him anyway... still don't know his name... lol...

Guest silverwingz

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.5.071020

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

LQ: Line.Up.Ep.5.071020

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HCGYHFTC (DKYang)

http://www.divshare.com/download/2433573-686 (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=42b...3f8a4f8e2164566 (DKYang)

From Kalena85 CB, enjoy!

I'll update this post with more link and the HQ later today. I'm in a hurry, so I'm only posting one link for now.

Finished uploading!

ooh... missed this post... lol... thanks for uploading!

Guest marialolly

This episode is Hiliriaous! 8DD Expecialy Those Hulk and SJH Lee xDD And also Boom makes girls faint when he got 63 kiss xD

Ik heard kwang chae ish voting off.. and that's sad, cause i like him as a magician .__.

Btw i'm Curious who's the new one. :3

Guest silverwingz

just watched the episode. pretty hilarious. The Bruce Lee parodies were excellent. Couldn't stop laughing.

i didn't know the guy who got voted off was a magician! it's pretty cool how he did that sunglasses thing.

i'm curious as to who the guy replacing him is as well.

Guest marialolly

just watched the episode. pretty hilarious. The Bruce Lee parodies were excellent. Couldn't stop laughing.

i didn't know the guy who got voted off was a magician! it's pretty cool how he did that sunglasses thing.

i'm curious as to who the guy replacing him is as well.

I call him for now on Magician :P Cause he's pretty cool with the sunglasses :P

But i finds it very sad for him that he is vote off D: I'll rather that guy who dress chearleader and creepy micheal jakson outfit D: cause he's annoying..

Guest silverwingz

i don't really like that magician or the other guy ur talking about. i call the cheerleader one the TONGUE GUY coz he always sticks out his tongue when he's trying to do anything strenuous (i.e the sit-ups, chin-ups, sit and reach).. lol... he looks so disgustingly funny. but yeah, i find him annoying. the only ones i like are Shin Jung Hwan, Boom & Yoon Jung Soo. The MC's are alright too. Kim Gu Ra can be funny... when he doesn't come across as being too rude.

Guest marialolly

Were all Love Miss Shin with my same Birth Date & Boom :'D

But yeah.. our opinions who hate and who love.

As long this show will be fun then mean and rude.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks DKYang!

I still haven't seen it yet... who's the new host that replaced the one who got booted out last week?

The CF thing sounds funny. Can't wait to see it.

Guest marialolly

^ thanks DKYang!

I still haven't seen it yet... who's the new host that replaced the one who got booted out last week?

The CF thing sounds funny. Can't wait to see it.

I don't know his name, but i saw him interview with Park Khyum Lim or something and All band to F.T. Island. But he got funny laught :P

Btw, in begin is bored, but at the end is funny! =D

Archived