[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Filefront locked my account and deleted all of the files. So, I'm going to re-upload this episode again. So, be patient everyone if you want the HQ

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LoveHDG<3

boo, no guests? just nine regulars? no offense to anyone but that sounds kind of boring.. -_-;

but!! miss shin!<3 one of my favorite regulars from variety shows. i swear he's on every single variety show known to man... and he's a regular on all of them. i wonder how he keeps track of all of these, rofl. oh well, i guess a variety show wouldn't be a variety show without shin jung hwan, no? :) haha, shin jung hwan & yoon jung soo are SOOOO cute together. i remember a few years back, i was watching "kang ho dong ae chun seng yun boon" (kang ho dong's match made in heaven? - very similar to love letter.. there's no thread for it, or at least i don't think so) and in this one episode, they started to fight like kindergarteners (play fistfight, lol) and kang ho dong went up to them and he's like, "make up! shake hands. SHAKE HANDS. now laugh." and they both chuckled.. but then KDH got mad so he's like, "I SAID LAUGH! MAKE SOME NOISE!" so they were both like, "ha..ha...ha..." but oh, there's no kang ho dong on this showww :(

Guest silverwingz

My Re-Upload

HQ: Line.Up.Ep.1.070922

HQ: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

HQ: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 |Part 5 (DKYang) [Join with Alzip/Winrar]

From creidesca2 CB, enjoy!

@Silverwingz, please remove the filefront link and replace it with these, thanks! :)

thanks DKYang. that was pretty quick.

updated first post.

Guest theLEGEND

I still haven't get what the concept of the show is so far. I'll watch the second episode tonight (let's see if I still can survive for a few more hours) :lol: I don't recognize all of the regulars, just a few of them. Shin Jung Hwan is <33. I'll never get tired watching him on any shows. He's like one of my favorites! :D The kiss scene between Shin Jung Hwan and Lee Kyung Gyu was so funny.

I thought Yoon Jung Soo was gonna do the bungee jump after all the trials that he did on Love Letter. I guess he really scared of height. :P

Guest silverwingz

how was today's episode? any improvement/changes from last week? i hope it's a lil more understanding for us non-koreans!

wonder what shin jung hwan does in this episode to make me rofl... always look forward to seeing him!

Hi ..I found these pictures. I supposed it's quite recent.

Can anyone help if these pictures belongs to this variety show ??

I am looking for DL links for this variety show as well.

Thank You

Funny guy : Shin Jung Hyun (in blue) is also here.

20070813065902144e70705fa9.jpg

Yoo Geon ( in Yellow)

20070813065902144e70705pa4.jpg

Guest litt0piggy

^actually that is OLD TIME TV i forgot which episode it was but yeah i saw it before....sorry! and btw next time if you have a question like this, please go to the HELP ME thread instead of posting the same thing in multiple forums...just a head up...

did anyone saw today's episode yet? how was it? hehe i cant wait to see shin jung hwan this week! wonder whats he gonna do! hehe...

Guest vietboi686

i saw the recent episode it was a bit more funny but i think most of the funny is most of the talking they do which they do alot im still not quite sure how the team stuff works but so far i understand that at the beginning theres a survey i think which the audience takes to see whos number 1-9 in the line up i guess meaning whos the best? i have no clue im not korean but anyways then i guess they play little games and so they can move up in the line up or down... the sit up game was funny and the question game where each person has to spell one part of the answer other than that theres small funny parts i guess overall it was good

Guest silverwingz

thank DKYang... oh, and just a small request... since you post ur links up in the format i normally post in the first post, could u remove the "|" between the parts next time?? sorry for being so picky.. it's just so i can just copy n paste it when updating... saves me the time from removing them myself. but if you prefer posting it with the "|", then that's ok.

u saved me from downloading the LQ from CB!

Guest silverwingz

another week, another episode! i saw improvements in last week's episode compared to its previous episode. hopefully this week's will be even better!

has anybody watched this today's episode yet?? the preview for it looked pretty alright.

by the way, i don't really think you can judge how good a show is from its ratings entirely.. especially since it's in the same timeslot as Infinity Challenge. All the viewers tend to watch that instead... and it's a pretty long running show.. so yeah...

to me, the show's not bad. it's watchable, and has it's own type of humor. i get chuckles here and there watching it (esp episode 2) hehe.. the sit ups and that word game where they splattered some white crap on the losers got me cracking.

Archived