[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

Thanks for starting a new thread Ann! Always appreciated.

I'm going to miss EJW. But there's Shin Jung Hwan, Boom, Yoon Jong Shin. Not TOO sure of the others. I'm guessing Solbi is a guest? I mean it's cool to have some females as guests, but it's kind of awkard that there's only 1 female to 10 males. :sweatingbullets:

I'm going to give this show a try!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

Thanks for starting a new thread Ann! Always appreciated.

I'm going to miss EJW. But there's Shin Jung Hwan, Boom, Yoon Jong Shin. Not TOO sure of the others. I'm guessing Solbi is a guest? I mean it's cool to have some females as guests, but it's kind of awkard that there's only 1 female to 10 males. :sweatingbullets:

I'm going to give this show a try!

hehe... no worries!! isn't it funny how we hate reading, but we can always go through threads and read people's comments without getting bored! lol...

no, like i mentioned before, there are no guests in this show. All the people who appear in those photos DKYang posted up are regulars of the show.. and it seems that there won't be any guests throughout the whole thing.. sorta like Hi Five, n Infinity Challenge..

but i'm not 100% sure, so don't take my word for it. We'll find out on Saturday!

i can't believe there's only one female as well! and she looks so short in the photos compared to all the other guys.. it's so noticeable! hehehe...

IS ANYONE GONNA SUB LINE UP ?

well, i highly doubt it.... but you never know.. if people love it enough, they might... but the fact that there are no guests on this show, and only those regulars, i really don't think anyone will be willing to translate it... UNLESS it is rolling-on-the-floor-laughing hilarious! which i hope it will be, of course.. hehe..

but yeah... i highly doubt it~

thanks for the preview... is andy (shinhwa) there? the one in red about to bunjee jump???

Andy isn't in the preview.. the guy in the red is Lee Yoon Suk (I think... I'm not quite familiar with their faces and don't even know him!)

Like I said before, i don't think there will be any guests (i.e. idol stars)... but you never know until you actually watch it... and they may change this format in the future.

Guest marialolly

i can't believe there's only one female as well! and she looks so short in the photos compared to all the other guys.. it's so noticeable! hehehe...

well, i highly doubt it.... but you never know.. if people love it enough, they might... but the fact that there are no guests on this show, and only those regulars, i really don't think anyone will be willing to translate it... UNLESS it is rolling-on-the-floor-laughing hilarious! which i hope it will be, of course.. hehe..

Maybe she's also funny. like on jiwhaza earthsquake game that she's saying the weird words.

Guest silverwingz

Maybe she's also funny. like on jiwhaza earthsquake game that she's saying the weird words.

YEAH, Solbi can be pretty funny sometimes... but her style is to always act dumb.. haha...

i wonder who will be in each leaders' teams...

Guest silverwingz

i hope this show is funny, look at all the gagman in the cast. and i wonder who's gonna be on who's team?

yeah.. i can't believe they've got soo many gagmen all together in the one variety show.

with that, you'd hope the show would be very entertaining! fingers crossed that it'll last longer than Jihwaza this time (if it's good, of course)!

SBS keeps canceling shows.. Especially ones on this time slot. Loveletter, Love Choice, Jihwaza........

Also, after X-Man... Haja GO! went pretty quickly... quicker than Jihwaza! But it was boring... Wonder how Old Day's TV is going... don't really watch it to be honest.

Guest CKcrossover

Im really looking forward to watching dis show

jus by looking at the cast can already tell tat its gonna be funny

I dun really mind tat theres only 1 female

cus most funny ppl r guys anyway

but it kinda bother me tat dey might not have guest

it get boring afta a while, reason y I stopped watching Infinity Challenge

Guest vietboi686

i just finished watching this it was a bit boring but since it was the first show it might get better i guess it might be funny if you understood what they were saying and also i didnt really get who was on whos team didnt seem like there was a team at all :huh: it was kinda confusing haha it would help if i was korean or understood it... also it was nothing like Jihwaza

Guest silverwingz

aw... it wasn't interesting?! maybe it's just because it's the first episode and it's all just starting. It was like that Hi Five... the first episode was mainly all talk and sorta boring, just introducing the hosts and stuff... but then from then on it became a really great show!

hopefully some korean speakers here can explain what went on =)

oh well... i'll just wait for download links for now~

Guest cookieremix

ohh a new show? hmm wonder what its like

i'll make sure to download it soon

hopefully it's not a let down

i miss jihwaza. all the good variety shows have been getting cancelled lately >.<;

thanks for making the thread <3

Guest silverwingz

hehe.. maybe we shouldn't put too much hope in the first episode, but hope for the second episode to be a bit more interesting... well according to what vietboi686 said, anyway~

Don't forget. A lot of people didn't like Jiwhaza after watching the first episode because they compare it to Xman. Now everybody is sad that it was canceled. Same thing will probably happen to this one, who knows.

I'm in the process of watching this episode, and it seems like SBS is trying to take a leaf from MBC's book...

The first episode of any variety show is usually confusing, and a bit boring, and this was no exception. However, I thought it was funny that many of the gagman on this show, were actually guests on Infinity Challenge when it first started - the layout of the program seems very similar as well. In fact, one of the MCs even jokingly said that this show would (roughly translated) "catch [up]" with Infinity Challenge (as in they will beat them out). They even have some hidden camera footage and I'm seeing a lot of 호통 humour between members as well.

We all know that SBS has been "cancel happy" with their variety shows over the past year, so I'm guessing that they want to try something that they know will receive a good audience rating. Personally, I think it's the chemistry between members in Infinity Challenge that makes the show successful more than the actual missions, so we'll see if these members fit together as well as the Famous 6.

Archived