[variety] Line Up! 라인업!

Guest silverwingz

First time posting in this thread (which by the way is very nicely organised :) ) and i wish it wouldn't be such a negative comment but i need to rant... :blush: .

I watched Line-up because DBSK was on but i must say that even the boys can't make up for the complete lack of concept in this show :crazy: . I guess i can't really judge only tuning in for the first time but seriously the "games" were so random :wacko: (what was even the point of the boys choosing a line since they were in a group of their own) and it would be really hard to deny that the amount of preparation time put into it appears to be minimal. It almost feels like they are waiting for someone to tell them to quit cos its a failure :sweatingbullets: . middle-aged men brawling with each other just doesn't cut it as entertainment. Bring Jihwaza back!!!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ haha, yeah... i guess we can all agree that this show isn't doing too well... even the ratings are telling us that as well.

i have been expecting to hear news about this show ending for quite a few months now, but have heard nothing so far! lol...

but actually, the DBSK Special's format is a lot different to how it is normally...

and from what i understood, DBSK weren't even meant to choose a Line to join.

there was meant to be 3 teams, and the losing team had to have that mud punishment.

they all knew that DBSK weren't going to lose from the beginning, but still tried...

but in the end, it was always a battle between Man-Line and Kyu-Line, since DUH, DBSK would never come last.

so yeah... haha!

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

First time posting in this thread (which by the way is very nicely organised :) ) and i wish it wouldn't be such a negative comment but i need to rant... :blush: .

I watched Line-up because DBSK was on but i must say that even the boys can't make up for the complete lack of concept in this show :crazy: . I guess i can't really judge only tuning in for the first time but seriously the "games" were so random :wacko: (what was even the point of the boys choosing a line since they were in a group of their own) and it would be really hard to deny that the amount of preparation time put into it appears to be minimal. It almost feels like they are waiting for someone to tell them to quit cos its a failure :sweatingbullets: . middle-aged men brawling with each other just doesn't cut it as entertainment. Bring Jihwaza back!!!

Honestly, the games they played on the last 2 episodes with DBSK DID SUCK.... more than usual... maybe the smart people are running out of creative game ideas haha. Cuz I honestly LOVED Line Up in the way beginning episodes.... kinda "dirty" in humour, but yeah. I don't think Line Up's episodes are that boring... just depends what they decide to do? DBSK, it seemed like a lot of the stuff they did, the way they played... won/lost etc.. seemed WAY TOO forced and already planned by PD's... I think when too much is planned, the humour is brought down a notch.

I loveddddd Hine Wards though hahahaha.... one of my favorites =)

And I miss Solbi... cuz everyone trashed her on the show.. probably why she left.

lol.. i should stop hating... =)

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah the Hines Ward episode was pretty good. that episode got me laughing (probably the most out of all the episodes).

and Hines Ward seems like such a cool guy!

Guest iyeiluj

i think had happened was with hines ward is that when he was supposed to come for moohandojun, he couldnt cuz of his injury, so when he was finally able to come, he went to line up because moohandojun was alreay doing other things like going to india and what not....

that's my opinion atleast....

i actually liked this weeks episode...boom is the only one who ould really rap(duh, cuz he's a rapper/singer, i know) and i was really impressed with lee yoonsuk's freestyle....

Guest DKYang

Here's some news that my friend told me, I don't know if it's a rumor or true.

He said that Line Up is going to get canceled because of the oil crisis episode. The reason is because they didn't really help out a lot, only a little bit. It became a little controversy and all.

Btw, can anyone find the recent Line Up? I can't even find any HQ or LQ at about 10 clubboxes. They have the rest of the shows, but not this one. I wander what's up.

well it's true that line up is finishing up in mid april

i read that on daum last week

but i'm not exactly sure of the reason

ratings definitely has to be the main reason i think

line up was ok in th beginning... and although thye kept changing what they were doing every week, it was understandable because the show was still new and they were trying uot new things

but they've taken too long to settle things down and i think it's hurting the show even more

i liked it in the beginning when they had a theme and ranked the members in order esp the episode when they revealed their worst rankings in high school

i actually thought that was quite amusing but i kinda stopped watching after the cleaning oil spill episodes

they did that for 3 weeks~ and the episodes after that werent that great either...

what a pity...

Here's some news that my friend told me, I don't know if it's a rumor or true.

He said that Line Up is going to get canceled because of the oil crisis episode. The reason is because they didn't really help out a lot, only a little bit. It became a little controversy and all.

Btw, can anyone find the recent Line Up? I can't even find any HQ or LQ at about 10 clubboxes. They have the rest of the shows, but not this one. I wander what's up.

same here. Did line up not air this week? :huh:

Guest silverwingz

oooh... so it's actually ending now... i could see it coming... so i'm not that surprised... it's just a pity for the hosts tho... they did try hard...

it's a bit strange about the reason for the cancellation tho... controversy because they didn't help out much?! <_<

stupid how little things can create controversy...

anyway... hope the show that replaces it is good. if it's good enough, i'll start a thread for it...

Guest DKYang

I don't know what's going on, but it seems like Line Up just isn't available for this week. It should be up by now, but it's not. Did some other show already replace this and some of us don't know the name? Oh well....

Guest mpower22

I don't know what's going on, but it seems like Line Up just isn't available for this week. It should be up by now, but it's not. Did some other show already replace this and some of us don't know the name? Oh well....

Same here... i've been looking all over the net...

but can't find it.. but also can't find any evidence that this show wasn't aired.

But i don't think this show has been replaced yet.

As far as i know it's not for sure yet, bc Kim Ku-Rah?! said it on a interview that 'there is even words going around that this show is going to be replaced in Spring, but like always we are trying our best'.

so... i'm assuming he doesn't know it yet either.... and this interview was on 3/26/2008.

Guest iyeiluj

how are they going to make a big deal out of the oil crisis thing? they brought attention to some place that needed it...and they went...what more do they want?

Guest silverwingz

^ well i'm sure that's not the only reason for the cancellation. the ratings of this show have been very bad as well...

Guest xx_swit_c_xx

how are they going to make a big deal out of the oil crisis thing? they brought attention to some place that needed it...and they went...what more do they want?

and like when i was watching that episode... it seemed like no matter how hard and long they worked in trying to get ALL the oil out... it didn't really seem like it did much in general. there's no way too much oil to just be using those little towels and hand... =/ i was like uhh... haha... i mean, i guess they couldn't afford some machine things or something. i don't think that's their fault yeah... they were trying to help and they were being pretty humble their about their "upper status"~~

Guest silverwingz

well from the official website... it says that there was an episode scheduled to be aired on the 29th...

here: http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/resource/template...review_list.jsp

Credits: sbs.co.kr

but whether it aired or not... i'm not sure... i think it did tho... i mean, Star King did, which is directly before/after (forgot...) Line Up airs.

Archived