badminton, any interested?

Guest pcspte

Guest Narda

I think Badminton is the most famous sport in the Philippines aside from Boxing and Billiards.

When i first played badminton in school, i already LOVED it. I sweat more than i did than in other sports.

My dad thinks i should play tennis and says that badminton is not much of a sport too. ^ ^_^ GRrrrr!

... badmintons still fun!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yuri_and_hero

heheheh....badminton is one of my favorite....hehehehehe....i love to play it get school....and i think this is one of the sports that you can't really hurt yourself in because the birdie doesn't hurt that much.....sometimes i don't really like to play with the boys because they can be really ruff and tricky but sometimes i like it competative..... :)

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Badminton is my favourite sport, I'm actually good at a sport for once! It is so fun to play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakuralily

mann I soo lost this fourm for a while... lol I was thinking is there anyone who lives in San Jose, CA and willing to train with me over summer???? haha I played 1 Yr JV and 1 Yr Girls Doubles Varsity 1. yeah Im left partnerless for next year so I wanna work my hardest for next year. =]

Guest icysnowbubble

^ hey i can help you out! i live in san jose also! im a senior and i played for 4 years. freshman and sophmore, and junior year i played doubles varsity. i also played singles for a couple of games, senior year which is this year i played singles #1 for a few games and switched to mix double#2. so yeah.... ive been.... "around" hahaha. but yeah if during the summer im not busy i can help you out (if i can get a ride). ^___^ what school do you go to?

Guest sakuralily

haha I go to silver creek xD yeah I moved around too i sorta subbed for mixed on my jv year and this year I admit I was supposed to be mixed because I was partnerless I think next year Imma be singles which is like grr rawr? what school do you go to? oh my name is lily by the way

Guest icysnowbubble

hahhahaa cool!! yeah i go to del mar ^__^ oh and our school did play each other... it was for pre season. my name is julie ^__^ but guess you figured that out hehehhe ^___^ playing singles is actually really fun! i think you will like it. when you play your dont need to rely on anyone >.< but yeah... running kills blahhhh!!!

Guest sakuralily

blink blinks yeahh I knowww wat cha means what league where you guys in ? B? haha I dont know lol i only remember tlaking to girls doubles one because me and her talked alot about the way we play and stuff haha I dont know I think Silver Creek Should be moved to B league well actually all the A league isnt that good this year ...schools got really really really BAD haha not liek before where there was the crazy badminton people lol

Guest icysnowbubble

yeah we are in B league ^___^ yeah!! i was kind of suprised with A league i guess since all the seniors left so it kills the team. i remember when my school was in A league i was sooo scared of silver creek >.< your team would smash me like crazy.. i literally ran off the court hahaha, so who got league champions this year in your league?

Guest sakuralily

uhm I think our boys singles 1 was 1 in MHALS and yeah we werent supposed to play you guys that day either it was supposed to be gunn xD Im sad Im only a jr xD I wanna be gone with my senior friends

Guest icysnowbubble

i know what you mean >.< i wanna leave high school as soon as possible! sorry to hear that you still have 1 more year left of hell >.< but senior year is the most fun, i dont think you would want to miss it. great to hear your boys single #1 made it, our school boys single #1 made the BVALS too.

Guest refreshex

Badminton's for the cool kids B) I play varsity girls doubles #2 with .. my partner

Del Mar and Silver Creek? Did you guys go to Newark tourney? ^_^ I played there for girls doubles.. but we didn't last very long cause we got owned by Irvington seniors :ph34r:

Guest icysnowbubble

oh cool i wanted to go to newark this year but i was busy that saterday T___T so they left without me hehehhe. i went last year though it was sooo fun!! and that gym is freakin huge!!!!!!!! thats the biggest gym i ever saw in real life >.<, what school do you play for refreshex?

I had a Yonex Muscle Power 100, but I lost it. I don't know how...

I just got it restrung too!! Urgh....I need a new racquet =(

Was wondering what tension all your strings are at? I've gone up to 23lbs, and thought it was the best for me...

(The strings broke more frequently though =P)

Archived