Quantcast
Guest CriticalHit

How Do You Get Rid Of Eye Bags?

Eye bags can be cured by following some home remedies like by applying tea bags, by using cold Compress, by staying hydrated etc. It can also be caused by aging. It can be cured by applying revitol anti aging cream as it works very well on wrinkles and fine lines. It can also deal with eye bags.

What is the best natural way to reduce eye bags? I've been having this issue for years. Hesitating to go for the surgery.  

Get rid of eye puffiness with some anti-aging creams. Illumagen Cream And Serum is one of the best age defining combo to fight against wrinkles and fine lines. 

extra coconut oil

extra olive oil

baking soda

apple cinder vinegar

lavender essential oil

rose essential oil

witch hazel oil

epsom salt

I highly recommend Vitality26 organic Eye Gel. Try it and see for yourself. Visit their website for more info. 

there are only 2 options for me: 

1 - racoony eye patches 20 mins before sleep

2 - I put some aloe gel in fridge and use it before makeup, greatly deals with just-wake-up eye bags as well as dark circles, btw it's my recent beauty-hack

Our daily diet intake could help, such as reducing the intake of salty food as salt contributes to our body's fluid retention and make our eyes puffy and causing eye bags :(

Applying the right eye cream would helps too. I found this amazing cream lately https://tinyurl.com/antieyebags

Hope it helps :)

Hi, I've just created a blog post on the subject so do check it and I would like to hear your comment!

Here is short answer how to get rid of puffy eyes:

1. Control your allergies
2. Use a cold compress
3. Sleep
4. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
5. Use makeup
6. Improve your diet
7. Other solutions

Entire text with details:
>>http://bdreamer.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes/

Eye bags and Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using some easy home remedies. It has nothing to do with age. Your under eyes bags can have a two reasons. It reflects your kidneys function. Many people with reduced kidney function, retaining fluid, have a bags. Or you have a fatty deposits, often hereditary.  Here are some natural ways to get rid of Eye bags under Eyes: https://www.beautyepic.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bags-under-eyes/

I Hope this is helpful to you!

• Insightful 1

Sleep. All eyes problems will disappear if you sleep enough..

• LOL 1

It's not going to dissapear. Just learn to live with them... :lol:

• LOL 1