i read at there website that there aiming for a winter release not sure

if its true they just might be saying this to appease the people.....but

ZOMG FFIV damn that was fast :blink:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shabushabu

I totally thought that the FFXIV thing was a joke at first.

LOL I'M GLAD IT'S NOT; another SE mmorpg I can waste time playing~

Guest NO NAME?

^ http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2009/06/ffxiv/

Trailer:

Final Fantasy XIV Simultaneous Worldwide Release Planned

(Posted: 03/06/2009) by Ronin90

Just in from the Square Enix press conference at E3 2009, when asked about release dates, Square Enix confirmed that the game would launch at the same time in every territory, on every platform and in four different languages.

Many people were concerned, because Final Fantasy XI was initially released first in Japan, and then it took some time before the game was available in North America; Europe had to wait even longer.

This is however, good news, as gamers around the world will be able to enjoy the game at the same time when the game is released in 2010.

Source: Final Fantasy Union

^

Wow i did some search myself too . I had a friend who was super addicted to FFXI for so long , and ive played like all the big MMORPG out there being it WoW , Guild wars etc etc , but wow the graphics etc , im really curious about the game , and how it will turn out =]

Guest thephaw

No new FFV13 though so I was kind of disappointed.

It was funny, I thought the guy messed up and meant FFV13 when he said FF14. Then the trailer came up and I was like 'whoa'. Then it said FF14 Online... that killed it a little but I'm keeping my hopes up for a new decent MMO.

Guest Kanoa

I think when they finally do show off Versus it will be shown to Japan first and after FFXIII is on it way out.

I'm not too excited for XIV but if the payment system is something I can handle then that will change.

Either way FFXIII is looking AMAZING! Please let there be dual audio.

Guest NO NAME?

New Final Fantasy XIII Direct Feed Images

Date: 9 Jun 2009 Author: Shuyu

Famitsu has four screenshots from Final Fantasy XIII of Snow and the Shiva twins now featured on their website. All four images were previously seen in the Weekly Shonen Jump scan. They depict the merge into motorcycle form, Driving Mode and the two battling with Snow whilst separate.

5oxisk.jpg

zl2bsp.jpg

2iglqhw.jpg

124ahpv.jpg

The images will appear in the issue on sale June 12.

Source: Famitsu.com, FINALFANTASY-XII.NET

No new FFV13 though so I was kind of disappointed.

It was funny, I thought the guy messed up and meant FFV13 when he said FF14. Then the trailer came up and I was like 'whoa'. Then it said FF14 Online... that killed it a little but I'm keeping my hopes up for a new decent MMO.

When I was sitting in for the Sony Press Conference i thought the same thing. I was like wait did he say XIV? Than they showed the trailer and at that moment I was thinking I hope this is better than XI

Guest HeartOnHerSleeve

ffxiv? i can't even decipher the numerals.....

i'm pretty much one of the only ff fans who are not excited about ffxiii, because i don't have any of the game stations to play it on... TT__TT

Guest ::xXx-Rinetto-xXx::

I have almost all da ff series n I luf luf luf VIII, VII and X da best.

final fantasy: dissidia was amazing <33333

I havent got XIII yet cos i cnt read japanese =O

Is der a FFXIV Nao!?? Whoooa!! No waay!? COOL!

Guest Beryu

im very excited about ff14, but at the same time not too much, it makes ffxi(game i've been playing for a year) seem like a lost hope and some of my friends are already startin to quit saying "ff14 is coming out anyways which is supposed to be a better version of ff11 so why waste time here" (goes to wow) How many of you currently play / or played ff11? and are you guys planning to play ff14, cuz i kno i am for sure!

im very excited about ff14, but at the same time not too much, it makes ffxi(game i've been playing for a year) seem like a lost hope and some of my friends are already startin to quit saying "ff14 is coming out anyways which is supposed to be a better version of ff11 so why waste time here" (goes to wow) How many of you currently play / or played ff11? and are you guys planning to play ff14, cuz i kno i am for sure!

i had a beta test copy of 11 when i worked for gamestop and i was like wow...umm...i dont like it (went back to eve-online)

and at the time it was 9 discs just to install the game...took all night to do it

14 i am a bit more excited and interested to see how they would do this one

Guest chungalung

Final Fantasy.<3

I only played FF7 and FF9 though.

I really loved both of them. n_n

People bash FF9 because of the storyline and gameplay, but I really liked it. :(

My brother sold our Playstation a while ago when the XBox first came out and I was devastated.

But then I bought the PS and FF9 by myself on Ebay like two years ago and I played it again! :D

And then my dad threw it out. Cries*

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i am not all psych about ff 14 because it's an online game and i would probably pass

i also did that to ff11

i want versus to come out already but what i want the most is the voices~!!

Archived