Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I was wondering why there was always a "Biggs" and a "Wedge" in most FF games...

So what's the deal with a "Cid" character?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey isn't ffx already a movie?( i'm talking about the game) caz i know there's one on a hmong version

ooh,,, i don't know...

as in a full length movie?? haven't heard of it...

and yah, biggs, wedge, and Cid...

they're institutions in ff games...

ff7's my fave... and like mr boo boo, tactics will be next... lol, at first i didn't know what to do with it, then i just got hooked...

Guest x__FL4*

FF7: GREAT storyline and.. KYAAA! i <33 cloud and vincent! and tifa was wayyy to cool compared to other girls in most games.

FFX: i basically just thought it was sweet .. the relationship between yuna and tidus ^^

FFX-2: i <33 the songs LOLLS

I was wondering why there was always a "Biggs" and a "Wedge" in most FF games...

So what's the deal with a "Cid" character?

biggs and wedge is a reference to star wars characters... it was originally an easter egg, but then they soon became entities of the FF franchise...

biggs and wedge is a reference to star wars characters... it was originally an easter egg, but then they soon became entities of the FF franchise...

Oh, yeah I know that because it was answered in the previous page. I guess it's hard to tell what tone I'm using when it's typed out huh? :P

So then... what's with the "Cid" fetish?

So then... what's with the "Cid" fetish?

I have no clue where "Cid" came from, but Cids are usually pilots of the airships. Maybe it was just a tradition they kept? I dunno... :huh:

I have no clue where "Cid" came from, but Cids are usually pilots of the airships. Maybe it was just a tradition they kept? I dunno... :huh:

the Cid in FFVI didn't pilot the airship... it was Setzer... the Cid in FFVIII wasn't an airship pilot either...

the Cid in FFVI didn't pilot the airship... it was Setzer... the Cid in FFVIII wasn't an airship pilot either...

Was it? I took that information from a website that's supposely correct. Guess it only applies to some FF's.

Guest instantnoodlez

yeah there is but i don't know where to get them though

there aren't movies for ffx and x-2, it's just a collection of all the fmvs onto a dvd.

Actually there is a movie version of FFX in Hmong. The voices sucked pretty darn good! Tidus voice was beyond annoying.

Anyone here excited about FFXII? :rolleyes:

THERE IS NOT A FINAL FANTASY X MOVIE IN HMONG. I REPEAT, THERE IS NOT A FINAL FANTASY X MOVIE IN HMONG.

It is a collection OF the CG scenes TURNED into a little freakin movie in which these people made money off of and SHOULD BE SUED for making money off something they have taken WITHOUT permission.

Archived