Official Final Fantasy thread

Guest ~fantasygurl~

yupp, really liked tifa's fight scene and the motorcycle (whatever that is!!) chase fight scene!!

and maybe ffX would be a nice movie too, as well as ffVIII...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~fantasygurl~

yupp, really liked tifa's fight scene and the motorcycle (whatever that is!!) chase fight scene!!

hey isn't ffx already a movie?( i'm talking about the game) caz i know there's one on a hmong version

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Tifa's scene was crazy! I thought that was one of the best parts. jeez, if I could fight like that.... :o

I also love her outfit....she's so amazingly pretty :angry:

only played from 7~10

7 - I didn't know english back then. I had no idea what the story line was, and never had a chance to replay it. So it was just "meh" for me.

8 - Horrible english back then too. Never understood the "junciton" system until recently, lol.

9 - Ahh, my english got better. I understood it, and it was good, but it was just what we could expect; nothing that surprising.

10 - Very surprising; I liked the storyline.

Waiting for 12. ;D

Guest yumi-chan

my favorite so far was final fantasy 8 =) Because I love Squall (yes, yumi likes pixelated men tooo) and he was cool comapred to Tidus who cried alot XD and the love romance thing was awesome.

I WANT FF8 to be a movie ANDDD REMADE...so the regular gameplay does look like pixel blocks that blinks T_T

Guest Max_4_lyfe

FFVII: loved Cloud and Aerith~^_^ tru fan of both of them!

FFVIII: loved Squall <his smile is sooo HOT> and Renoa < She's the prettiest FF girl to me!> Loved Eyes On me by Faye Wong too!

FFIX: I liked the theme! melodies of life was good!

FFX: I loved the theme and story line! Besides yuna and tidus is a great couple!

FFX-2: i favor this one because i love everything about it! from all the songs to all the characters...except shuyin...

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

hey isn't ffx already a movie?( i'm talking about the game) caz i know there's one on a hmong version

OMG that was the stupidest thing ever to put on market. They should all be sued for that. Seriously, what the hell were they doing, cutting out the CG scenes and making it into a "movie" and making profit off of it?

FFVIII, FFX, and FFX-2 weren't challenging enough IMO.

I've played them all so far, except for 11 and I don't think 12's out yet, is it? :\ If it is, I haven't played it yet xD;

I think 7's probably my favourite in the whole series. Cuz it never gets old. It's a classic, and probably one of the best games ever :)

Haha I still don't get what goes on in it, and I still don't fully understand the whole plot and storyline, and I've been playing it for 7 years xD But it's just so intriguing, and I love it :)

I dunno, there's just something about 7 xD

Guest Nightmare

^ff8 felt challenging to me cuz the battle system sucked so much =/

On the contrary, Junction made the game waay too easy. As soon as you draw enough good magic and junction onto your characters....game over for all the enemies you come across with.

On the contrary, Junction made the game waay too easy. As soon as you draw enough good magic and junction onto your characters....game over for all the enemies you come across with.

yeah seriously... junction 100 ultima anywhere and you're a powerhouse... what sucked was that any good usable magic was also the only good junctionable magic, so if you used your magic, you pretty much weakened yourself...

Guest Take Five

i remember just summoning all the time and doing that select button mashing crap. dunno why though...it was really annoying. i probably just don't understand that game lol.

i've played most of em

FF 3 - 6: the 8/16 bit days were awesome.....a few had great storyline....especially 6....my favorite out of all of em at that time

FF 7: by far my favorite one out of all the 3d FF games....great story.....great character and great music

FF 8: that game sucked richard simmons and was way overhyped.....characters sucked richard simmons....weak as hell....especially Squall.....storyline was god aweful...maybe the only good thing from there was the music....if that

FF 9: not much improvement from 8 but sure was alot better....brought back that old school feel with the time and music. characters were a whole lot better than 8 and i liked that cast....storyline was really interesting

FF 10: good graphics....decent voice acting....storyline was interesting at best....and music wasnt up to par but still pretty decent

FF 10-2: what a waste of time lol .... no seriously it was O.O

FF Tatics: in my book ranked 2nd next to FF 7.....was different and it got you hooked to the game from the get go....great music and storyline....and characters too

FF Tatics advance: damn i wish it wasnt for the GBA...couldnt sit there with a GBA and play a FF game like that >_<...was good but damn...why the GBA

Guest delirious*

ff7 <- favorite. yay materia ; ;

ff8 <- story line started.... sucking... for some reason :(

ff9 <- <vivi3

ffx <- my screen froze >:o when i was in the sea wtf!

ffx-2 <- i dont even know why i started that lol . *slaps self*

ffxi <- currently playing ^___^ yay for otras~ :o yay.. valefor >_>

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Biggs and Wedge... interesting to know that those two are from the original Star Wars trilogy and Squaresoft put them in all the FF games as a pay of respect o.O

ill laugh when i dont see those two in any FF game

Archived