Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~fantasygurl~

Official Final Fantasy thread

i played most of them, but the game i actually finished playing was FF8, FFX and FFX-2.

all of them are my favorite but among them i loved playing FF8. played it three times ^^ love the graphics!

like ~fantasygurl~ said, i like how riona turned squall world upside down.

u go man high five!!

+++

oh and i played 1,2,3,4,5, and 6 on my pc caz i had the znes(i think it was like that) thing so i guess they were okay to me but i like the story line on 3 and i think it was that one it was cool most of the time i watched my brother played it though

the majority only mentions the 3D generations of FF

i think FFVI was the best in my opinion... that game had a unbeatable storyline with a large and in depth cast of characters... with such a big line up they did a good job of giving each character enough background to be likeable...

It's too bad they didn't make this one into a movie too. :( Kefka's 2D coolness would've kicked my richard simmons.

i started playin' with ff7

and that's the best overall

it had the best villain --> sephiroth

and nice secondary bosses --> the turks

i think Kefka (FFVI Final Boss) was far superior villain... i mean Sephiroth was indeed evil with killing Aeris and trying to destroy the world, but heres something Kefka achieved that Sephiroth didn't: Kefka actually destroyed the world and rearranged the face of the planet... and thanks to him he brought out the sealed demons of the world... Punbaba, Doom Gaze, and the 8 Dragons... Kefka even killed General Leo, who quickly became a favorite but was put to halt... he even had a signature laugh... something Sephiroth lacked in...

Guest dDoKbOkGi

ive played all of them and my favorite are FF8 and 10

but i love the characters in 7.

played and beat them all hehe...

3 was the best... Kefka was the most evil villian ever. he was crazy, murdered a bunch of people, and took control of the world. The personalities in FFIII(US) aka FFVI(Japan/US re-release) were very well shown and each character played a good part.

Guest ShouHipon~

i played all of them the best is ff6, 7 and 8 ..and 10 but X-2 was so boring i didn't like it that much the story was not that great well....it was ok -_-

i like ffx...

i've played a lil bit of everything... cuz i hung out with guys and played all the ffx's when it came out... so i played ffx7, ffx8, ffx, ffx2, tactic(the very first one i thought it was so chessy... n i didn't like it) lil bit of 9 and the rest...

my favorite characters were cloud, squall, sephiroth n areith... cuz i played ffx7 n squall is just cool^^

i kinda felt happie in ffx2 cuz there were all girl characters... but i'm a girl... n sometimes and most of the times girls like seeing guy characters in games!! lolx

i tried playing ffx7 last time but all the lil characters were square and funny so yea... but when i played it years back to was :D

Guest beanie

i think Kefka (FFVI Final Boss) was far superior villain... i mean Sephiroth was indeed evil with killing Aeris and trying to destroy the world, but heres something Kefka achieved that Sephiroth didn't: Kefka actually destroyed the world and rearranged the face of the planet... and thanks to him he brought out the sealed demons of the world... Punbaba, Doom Gaze, and the 8 Dragons... Kefka even killed General Leo, who quickly became a favorite but was put to halt... he even had a signature laugh... something Sephiroth lacked in...

you might be right

but as i said, i started playin' with ff7

so i based my opinions on ff7 - ffx-2

i'll have to go back and catch up on the older ones sometime

i like ffx...

i've played a lil bit of everything... cuz i hung out with guys and played all the ffx's when it came out... so i played ffx7, ffx8, ffx, ffx2, tactic(the very first one i thought it was so chessy... n i didn't like it) lil bit of 9 and the rest...

my favorite characters were cloud, squall, sephiroth n areith... cuz i played ffx7 n squall is just cool^^

i kinda felt happie in ffx2 cuz there were all girl characters... but i'm a girl... n sometimes and most of the times girls like seeing guy characters in games!! lolx

i tried playing ffx7 last time but all the lil characters were square and funny so yea... but when i played it years back to was :D

high five for the girl gamers!! ^^

i like ffx...

they're called ff's, not ffx's. just a friendly reminder.

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

ANyone realize that FF7 and FF10 are really teh Final Fantasy titles that everyone mentions, and at least know the main character of? Sry, but I have no idea whose on FF8. lol

Guest dDoKbOkGi

I want FF8 to be made into movie....although I cant see what a possible plot could be.....but Ive always wanted to hear what Squall's voice would sound like :P

Guest moccx

I want FF8 to be made into movie....although I cant see what a possible plot could be.....but Ive always wanted to hear what Squall's voice would sound like :P

yupp, same here... besides, it's nice to see squall and rinoa together again...

but my fave ff scene is tidus's and yuna's... the one in the river where they kissed... although at first i thought it was weird, kissing in the water and stuff, and their eyes looked funny as well... but i loved the colors and the graphics...

Guest One_WinGed_Angel

Played from FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFT <--- THE BEST, FFTA and FF CRYSTAL CHRONICLES <--- I WOULDNT CALL THAT A FINAL FANTASY, my favourite one would be FFVII and FFT havent played FF - FFVI

the majority only mentions the 3D generations of FF

exactly, most of the replies state FF7-FFX-2

so far I've played FFI - FFX, including the unreleased Japanese versions, and most of the other FF's like FF:MQ, FFLegends on GB, and FFT.. but stop following it since they do get time consuming.

between FF1-X.. I think I liked FF 3, FF IV, and FF VIII the most. FF3 (the NES/Famicom version, not the renamed FF6 for the snes).. had incredibly good graphics for an NES game, nearly close to that of FF4.. story had an interesting spin on the light and dark theme, and I thought, the best job system until FFT. FF4 is my personal fave since it was my first SNES RPG, but it wasn't very innovative. and FF8, I liked the story and the junction system, but many others hated it :P

least fave.. FFVI.. no real established main char, and too easy. FFV was pretty dull too, its only high points imho, was the job system.

but out of everything to be given the FF title, FF Tactics is my #1.. and very very replayable.

ahhh i luv ffvii ffviii ffx ffx2 and im waiting for ffxii hehehe chrono trigger is awesome too !! im in luv with the final fantasy vii advent children movie x]] luv the action ya noe ?