Ugly?

Guest sassygurl

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NotFromThisPlanet

those are kid size shoes right? you should keep them if you like them. unless, you think that you will just never wear them. you might as well get some money by sellign them.

Guest addickshun

i think it's okay,

not as bad as you think it is.

maybe you could've bought it in different colors,

a better shade to match your outfits with.

Guest Poetic Prophet

They're cute. The bigger question is you can fit Pre-school sized shoes? Wear it, and don't care what other people think, cause they're not wearing it, you are.

Peace!

its okay looking i have a similar pair thats orange from nike. I just wear it with like skinny jeans or straight jeans and a black top or white top. =/ can't really match clothes that well. so yeahhh its worth the keep if you can match it with other clothes.

Guest ladyatakari

._.;

I think if you like it you should just wear it. I see other people wearing the tackiest things - but they like it so they wear it. And it's my own personal opinion anyway. What I think is cute to me is ugly to other people and vice versa. Everyone has a different taste. If they feel good about themselves it won't matter. Just wear them if you like them. If you don't like them and/or feel you can't match anything with them - sell them.

Guest trangtwo

i dont like it. it does look like a kid's shoe. the color makes me think of pepto bismol. and i dont like the fabric. but that's my opinion. you should wear it if you like it.

Archived