Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

because i read at the translation about him in yashimmanman and i was quite confused..

and i couldn't find the videos in youtube.. only can find dong bang shin ki's parts which he was with them on the show..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t&p=3825297

:rolleyes: above is the post with that YSMM show in Soompie, the download link still works! they have both sub and high quality files~

btw, the show you said was on October 2nd, 2006, Episode #181~

uhm,, but what in the translation made you confused?? did they said something bad on him--+?? can you share me that transT.Y?? thanks..Y.Y

Hubbie :blush:, i guess he's also sad so much b/c he can't be our Kangta Klause this yearT.T,, just hope he wont cry out like ya

..gee,, and another hope is that someone could be his Santa Clause in army too><

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ahn_annann

^^ thanks.. i'll be watching the ngs later.. =)

the scene was so sad and touching.. but i didn't cry.. hehe..

because i'm not the one who is easily to cry..

his acting in loveholic was awesome..

but he only acted in one korean drama..

hope he'll act more in korean drama after he is released..

by the way, do you know how many girlfriend(s) he have had?

because i read at the translation about him in yashimmanman and i was quite confused..

and i couldn't find the videos in youtube.. only can find dong bang shin ki's parts which he was with them on the show..

I didnt know about his girlfriend but I think he had ..

because he writen much a great love songs.. which so pretty and so touched ..

Guest poon_water

kani: thanks for the links.. i'll try to download it later.. =)

if i'm not mistaken, he said that he was unwillingly to have his first kiss because the woman was drunk..

then when he kissed his girlfriend, he told her that it was his first kiss.. and it was a white lie and every man would do the same thing..

it was this phrase which made me confused..

"After I got into my first relationship with the girl who kissed me first

In the next relationship, I'll tell her that my first kiss was given to her"

I just thought he had one, whom he had to break up because he was going to enter military service and he composed 127 days when he met her after the break up..

It was just my 'research' for him after watching him in loveholic for three weeks.. hehe..

ahn_annann: it's okay.. and yes, the songs that he composed are so nice..

i'm impressed that he's able to compose so many songs for him and other singers as well..

i just found out that he composed BoA's Double and I have that song!! Will listen to it again.. =)

edit: anyone knows if kangta's persona is a remake?

Guest Shatt3red

^ apparently, kangta always say he just broke up with a girlfriend when he released an album. I've chose not to believe it after hearing it for 737343458945times. lol.

In my point of view, may one, two of them is real, especially the one before polaris.

And kangta does composed alot of songs for other singers, but most of them is for sm artists and his good friends. Double isnt composed by kangta, the other track of Double korean single, which is "Always" is composed by kangta. He also composed Waiting and Beat it for Boa's 2nd album too.

Persona isnt a remake. Kangta composed it, but its been suspected as plagiarizing too.

annyeong haseyo to you all ...

i'm a "late fan" of kangta and new here ...

unfortunately, when i started into him, he went to army ...

i've listened to all of his songs from eternity album to hot 1st jib and watched all of videos about him that i found ... i love it all ... now i'm still looking for everything about him.

about kangta's file on veoh (i can't access veoh, cause it's blocked), i watched it by copy veoh link of file and go to http://www.tvzone.us/add.html then paste that link.

i found that way from :

http://www.livecrunch.com/2008/06/04/how-t...minute-preview/

(thanks to live crunch)

i keep many veoh links of kangta's file like concert, interview, tv show, etc ...

here's one of my favourite :

haengbok channel (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3853488qYzRemRq)

and i love this drama too, its sad ...

sbs drama "happy birthday" part1 (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v349189KpZ5WnEp)

sbs drama "happy birthday" part2 (http://www.veoh.com/videos/v3515926wtJQ5sW)

(thanks to you who upload those videos)

in this drama, i wish kangta sang "ji ae" (yoo young jin's song) with his own voice not lip-sync with yyj's voice, like he sang "now and forever" ... that would be great.

mianhae with my english, hope you can understand it ...

thanks to you all for sharing ...

^ apparently, kangta always say he just broke up with a girlfriend when he released an album. I've chose not to believe it after hearing it for 737343458945times. lol.

who will believe on this statement? ;P neither i! a lonely heart that seeks his soulmate someday. well.. i'm happy he's a fresh virgin single man till now! x] & so only we fanwives can used him everydaaayyyy~~ :w00t: hehehe

hmm.. KT girls! got anything for yourselves this christmas while our KangTa Claus can't give us anything this year? :P

Guest poon_water

shatt3red: you mean most of the time he said that he had a break up when he released an album?? wow..

then i guess i must have heard his songs before.. i just know the melody when i first heard.. so i thought this song is a remake or some singers re-sing this song..

4416: hi.. i'm also a new fan of kangta hyung.. =)

Guest happyisbest

Merry Christmas and a Happy New 2009 to all! XD

o.O I sorta believed that KangTa broke up with his girlfriend before entering the army...lol :P

Merry Christmas to everyone... Hope Kangta is happy and healthy... Same goes to everyone else... Counting down the days that he finishes his military service...

Guest ahn_annann

annyeong haseyo to you all ...

i'm a "late fan" of kangta and new here ...

unfortunately, when i started into him, he went to army ...

i've listened to all of his songs from eternity album to hot 1st jib and watched all of videos about him that i found ... i love it all ... now i'm still looking for everything about him.

welcome 4416

hhaha, oh.. no !! dont late to love kangta ..

http://tv.clipmass.com/search_result.php?s...e=search_videos , since veoh blocked in my country also , we have uploaded all files in clipmass site

you can check many files of kangta here too ...

thanks for tvzone

Thanks for posting again those HOT pics. It's nice seeing them in the pages of the thread once in a while. To keep us going while we all miss him... them!!! :)

Guest iluvhyde522

does anybody have any videos of h.o.t singing "when i need" live i luv the way he sounds during it and i have seen like 30 second versions but never the whole version

Guest iluvhyde522

does anyone have a translation of the prank on kangta,while he was in h.o.t, where they all say they want him and heejun out of the group. i knoow whats going on but i wondered if anyone had a direct translation

Archived