Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

Today is the first day of my life

i'm sorry, too excited>< while browsing his minihompy

everyone should drop by his cyworld:

http://www.cyworld.com/ktvckt/

the green line above is his, like.. status. i love it, and i love it even more thinking he's happie and energetic now><!!

also, his mood is now "fighting"

*go crazy and rush off*

*comeback*, hubbiebunch, the pics with our young boy in that you post lately is from his minihompy><!!!

read more here: http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/2779722.html

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fal-chan

Wow, that almost makes me want to get a cyworld so I can be his friend. Except that cyworld doesn't work right on my browser... should download a new one. Any of you ladies getting a cyworld for our oppa??????

Also he looks so cute in those army pictures with all the other guys. I bet he's happy to be finished, though!

whooo~~ the smiles oh the smiles!!!! my blood pressure rises 500/80 nnl6v7.jpg he's such a sweetie in our hearts~ :D lookiiee those heartshaped fan lights! 9vl8xx.jpg hahahaha waving incredibly! :lol: what an enthusiastic atmosphere for our hubby. ^________^

2qmkkch.jpg

mvnfrm.jpg

16lz1qg.jpg

2dhise9.jpg

a4od1v.jpg

2urwc1u.jpg

2z5rbxc.jpg

11lr6yw.jpg

2myuip4.jpg

vgfi9.jpg

15dkxfd.jpg

1i1nbs.jpg

a40y7n.jpg

2czukgl.jpg

wbxcfl.jpg

2s7j2ba.jpg

2w39kqp.jpg

eq6yvn.jpg

207bak2.jpg

2e4d7br.jpg

m9bpqu.jpg

14wefko.jpg

95slcx.jpg

2cgdaq8.jpg

2cojuiw.jpg

MORE ON 1ST KT THREAD! :D

Guest Fal-chan

Thanks for the caps! Do you happen to have a link to the video anywhere? Would love to know what he was actually saying XD

Guest Fal-chan

Hubsies I swear I am going to come steal your computer someday~ thanks for all the gorgeous pics of our eternally-handsome hubby <3

Archived