Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest punchmydreams

wow KANGTA is still hot! haha aw! i havent checked this thread for a while now ...thinking itll make time fly by faster ...jk but seriously! haha i love the latest pictures ahn annann and kthubbybunch thanks for the threads again! lol otherwise ill never be able to find it!

sorry i dont have anything to contribute!

i plan to go to korea 2010 ...who wants to go too?! =D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chapitas

hello loonies!! thanks for the pics hubby my friend :D kangta is beautiful and attractive :D is really smart and I miss him :(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest punchmydreams

lol so my friend read about kangta being the elite soldier and she just had to tell me! she knows how much i love kangta! <3

im loving those recent pictures of kangta! i cant wait til he comes back! let's stalk and look out for upcoming concerts and fan meetings! =D

hi kangta lovers!

• 2 weeks later...

>O<

o m g, anyone know our Chilhyun is ByeongJang(sergeant) already??

during my daily-KTF-checking today, suddenly looked at the address line..

and O M G!! he, being sangbyeong, makes us happy enough,, but now he's proudly a byeongjang!!

main23.jpg

credit KangtaForever.com

(dont worry everyone, the address remains the same^^||)

there will be a lot new thing for him to do right??, harder task,, new lessons(!!) and more respect,, too!! wow.. wonder how many celebrities enter army and become byeongjang like him?? and wonder how far he's going to reach during his military service;"D?? there will be a lot of duty for Hyunie to finish,, but somehow i think he will get them perfectly done.. not that we are his fans and love him and all.. that i sad this but Hyun (and his effort) is always just marvellous, right??

erh.. so looking back all the article there,, the days of promotion seems to be Sep 1st (10 days ago, how bad i didnt notice it firstT.T)

Ann^-^,, did you know anything about this?? it's the really long post, which sums up his clips from last years's Apr 1st, that you commented recently.. pls tell us more if you know, hahah,, i'm really curious if Chilhyun can be hasa or joongsa, even sangsa before February?? ahahah,, doubt it, maybe those titles need him to attend some training institutes~??

And you gals still send him letter frequently right?? Lets congratulate him and tell him that for us, beside being a good soldier, a byeongjang needs to flesh, got some health and some joy too^.^~

==============

oh, and Hubbie and everyone,, long time no see you gals,, really touch how the thread is still go on with your post;'> everytime i come here and see the pics (Hubbie,, forever i owe you this :-*).. feel like his figure, his face and his smile is never get old to us right??

pls keep it up,, dont worry, he will soon come out with even his voice for us;'')

oh, and Hubbie and everyone,, long time no see you gals,, really touch how the thread is still go on with your post;'> everytime i come here and see the pics (Hubbie,, forever i owe you this :-*).. feel like his figure, his face and his smile is never get old to us right??

pls keep it up,, dont worry, he will soon come out with even his voice for us;'')

kanibunch, i knew he'll be a Leutenant before he gets out 2010!!!! fva4k6.jpg luck is always with him wherever & whatever he does & goes.

really, since he left, everything went worse in my life. :o oh wells... this thread we'll be rollin' as long as i'm with him. ;DDD <33333333 hehehe miss you dears.. so our busy busy KTF (not KangTaForever but KangTaFoxies) ;P

262bqt2.jpg

2dw7t5w.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missy-kz

Hi Hi Hi HI!

I've been gone for AGES!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone? Hubby how are you?

Wells I've just started to take Korean Class and in my class my Proffessor was

showing us a vid about Korea's culture as of Today and when it got to Pop Culture,

guess who was included Ofcourse the GREATEST KANGTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was like OMG!

thats the love of my life shown as someone so important. ( ofcourse he is) So i plan to

go to S. Korea next fall?! Who thinks Kangta will hold a comeback concert during that time?!

BTW Why has Oppa gotten so TINY now? I love him with more MEAT haha so much SEXIER!

20876m0.jpg

2nu2m2a.jpg

28ixap4.jpg

2ce4saq.jpg

k82vs.jpg

jjwrdi.jpg

2zive3a.jpg

1j3iuq.jpg

bi3q15.jpg

missy-kz Posted Today, 11:43 AM

Hi Hi Hi HI!

I've been gone for AGES!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone? Hubby how are you?

BTW Why has Oppa gotten so TINY now? I love him with more MEAT haha so much SEXIER!

Hi KZbunch, i've been sick lately.. sometimes can't breathe anymore.. don't know why.. T____T;; i haven't got my x-ray results for almost a week & a half already coz i'm really anxious & scared as well!!! :ph34r: I just hope its a minor one.. Since hubby was gone things turned out bad for me.

speaking of meat, i just lost 10kgs in 2 months. must've so much stress & overworked myself lately & now this is what i got ---- SICKNESS :(

just a few weeks hubby & i turned a year old again. 27 & 30 we're nearing old age??!! :ph34r: oh nooss~!!

hmm.. don't know whether i'll be celebrating happily.. i'm feeling weird & depressed these days! I can't even explain what is really going on with me physically & mentally. :wacko:

Guest missy-kz

Hi KZbunch, i've been sick lately.. sometimes can't breathe anymore.. don't know why.. T____T;; i haven't got my x-ray results for almost a week & a half already coz i'm really anxious & scared as well!!! :ph34r: I just hope its a minor one.. Since hubby was gone things turned out bad for me.

speaking of meat, i just lost 10kgs in 2 months. must've so much stress & overworked myself lately & now this is what i got ---- SICKNESS :(

just a few weeks hubby & i turned a year old again. 27 & 30 we're nearing old age??!! :ph34r: oh nooss~!!

hmm.. don't know whether i'll be celebrating happily.. i'm feeling weird & depressed these days! I can't even explain what is really going on with me physically & mentally. :wacko:

You guys have the same birthday? How exciting! well It's not old age. It's just that you guys keep getting wiser and wiser. :]

You lost so much weight. I'm gain weight as we're speaking. Which is totally SAD!!!! I want to lose atleast some weight but i stay and gain and get back to were i start all over again! SAD SAD SAD!

But how is your restro going now? Strong I hope?!

Archived