Sandara Park 산다라박

Guest szai

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks Korean Again!

When she was here in the Philippines,

she was starting to look like a typical "chinita" beauty.

That's what we call Filipinos who are mixed with oriental blood.

EDIT.

I don't think she had anything done to her face coz before she joined the Celebrity search here in hte Philippines,

her family was really poor. As in there was no possible way that she could have paid for a surgery.

Guest bitter SOOweet

^ YG ... YG entertainment

SOOOOO it's an entertainment company .. produced artists like BIG BANG! Seven. 1tym. Gummy. Wheesung (no anymore but yeah). MooGaDang. Jinusean. Kim Ji Eun, etc, etc, etc.

i'm so confused

so she really is with YG or no? sheesh

anyway she got a lot prettier than before!!

ow.........

if its true.. its cool being a trainee in such entertainment.. but shes an abscbn talent..

hm... i tink her contract in abs cbn is exprd.. XD

Guest sandy_03

The last time I heard she is not officially with YG as a trainee, at least not yet. YG just offered to help her "jump start" her career in Korea, as in giving her some training and advices(no idea). But yeah, it might have changed since...

Even if she is YG trainee, YG doesn't really care about age that much. Look at Kim Ji Eun, she debuted at 26-27...nothing is wrong with it, as long as you're talented and "ready". :)

-ida

I was just about to ask, why some people care so much about the age, yes 23 is not that young but not that old too. As long as the person has talents I think that would be enough. :)

Guest sandy_03

I DONT THINK SHE SAID THAT..SHE SAID SHE TAKE PICS JUST TO HAVE NEW PHOTOS FOR HER FANS..YOU NEED TO CONFIRM THIS FIRST BEFORE THE MOD WILL SEE THIS..THERE ARE ALREADY 2 TREAD WHO WERE CLOSED AND I ALREADY PROTESTED FOR IT AND I FAILED!

The pictures posted here were posted by koreana1112 in pinoyexchange for her fans and those were taken by her makeup artist using her digicam, but the real photos were taken by a professional photographer of YG.

woah! I didn't know there was a Sandara Park thread. XD

szai - omo! you started the thread! dun dun dun. LMAO. mommy szai amishuuuuuuuu!

back to Sandy:

hmmmm I didn't know she was still with YG...

anyways...I miss her. I don't go to PinoyExchange anymore so..no news about her.

although I could always text her. :P *searches for Sandy's number*

she's gotten prettier. wow...a life without Joseph does wonders. LMAO.

sorry..that can't be helped.

whoooooshhhhhhh!!

Guest miimisunshine

She's pretty! She reminds me of Eugene. Why is she active in the Phillipines?

her family lived there for some time and she joined this contest because her family was poor and none of them knew tagalog so which made her famous in the PI. she made some moives and had a cd

.. if you guys want to see her sing.. go on youtube and search for ang ganda ko sandara park. that is a song she sang for one of her moives.

I dont think people noticed, but the new people who keep writing in this thread only joined soompi today, which makes me wonder =/

Any clips of her singing? or maybe a biography?

She has a 5 episode mini biography from Korea that was on KBS I dont know how many years ago, but here.

[MY NAME IS SANDARA PARK] KBS Documentary

I think she looks very korean now and I like her that way, in the PI she didnt really attract me for some reason. But now I think she is cute.

Edit: As far as I know, she is not active in the PI no more, she got replaced by Kim Chui *Rolls eyes*. :angry:

Archived