Geez, I HEART this guy. When I first saw him in My Tutor Friend 2, I didn't think much of it. But by the time I finished it, I was all SQUEEE because this guy is just too adorable. And THANK YOU for whoever posted that dance CF, it was the most hilarious thing I've seen in a while. OMG, I can't believe he's able to do such extreme neck turning, puahaha.

Anyways, it's so good to see him having a new movie, and hopefully more projects. Aaaaa, he's sooo cute!!! Can't stop squealing like a fangirl that I am.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congratulations!! Welcome back Park Ki Woong..

More more more! sources: osen (1, 2, 3); TV Report; TV Daily Love his expressions in these. 

More photos... Ohhh I don't want to hide any of these...  

lol poor guy though, no matter how far he gets when it comes to acting, that little dance number will always be brought up, haha he is indeed so darn adorable, haha thats probably why i fell for him XD

OMO. I LOVE THIS GUY! XDDD

I find him really attractive. Ahahaha. Throughout the whole entire movie of My Tutor Friend: Lesson 2, I couldn't help but say, "OMIGOSH. HE'S SOOOO EHFFING CUTE. XDDD" And I couldn't help but awww at some parts because he was just too cute. XDDD

And I absolutely love his little dance. XDDD

I hope he gets in more movies! He's really cool. XDDD

Hi

I was wondering if u guys have seen this pics before

This is the first time i droped by this threat ... Just wanna share this ...Sorry, if it's seen before

-From Vogue Korea October issue-

And here's the making video ; he's in the first part

http://www.vogue.co.kr/movie_0710_addict1.html

zzqu5.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest GDlovesBEE

^ took me a while to find him. .LOL XDDD

i've been on empas for 2 hours now lookin at his pics and info and stuff! HAHAHA after watchin my tutor friend lessons ii, i just found a new favortie actor! HAHA he's so cute and i love his smile!! he's so cool :D

• 1 month later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

he was so cute in my tutor friend II

I just watched it. I think it was better than Tutor friend I. He played such a cute actor that even with all the jerk-like acts, he still wins the hearts of the viewers

Guest azngrl86

ah so that's where I knew him from...saw a bit of the cf on i think xman or loveletter but was wondering where kang ho dong and the other's got that funny dance from XD...finally!!! lol...o just saw the movie "Someone behind you" that he was in it was good ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yoi_onna

i had a hard time finding him and the my tutor friend 2 post,.waaahh any more pics?!hahaha

he's so cute in that movie,.I just watch it this vacation

Guest onatoko

I also just saw him in "Someone Behind You". Ohmygawd, he's such a versatile actor! He's so freakin' creepy in there. o.O His aura of darkness~~~~

I cried in "Art of Fighting" because I thought he had died. >.>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...