Park Ki Woong 박기웅

ecs707a

class="at_ttl ml10" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: auto 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; clear: both; "Kim Soo Hyun, Park Ki Woong and Lee Hyun Woo's Movie 'Covertness' Starts Filming In October

By KDramaStars Staff Writer | Oct 07, 2012 11:59 AM EDT

•    inShare
  • emailprintTagsKim Soo HyunPark Ki WoongLee Hyun WooCovertness
    Kim Soo Hyun, Park Ki Woon, and Lee Hyun Woo

The good looking men of Korea are in the upcoming movie 'Covertness.'

The movie is based on the popular cartoon that was on the 2010 portal website 'Daum.' It is about the North Korean sply Won Ryu Hwan(Kim Soo Hyun) who is confused about his identity, and his relationship with the village people. It is a heart warming story with dynamic action and a moving narrative. Also, Park Ki Woong from 'Bridal Mask' and Lee Hyun Woo from 'To The Beautiful You' are in it. 

Kim Soo Hyun was casted for the role of Won Ryu Hwan who is a member of the North Korean elite troop. Kim Soo Hyun's acting skills were shown through the movie 'Thieves,' and in this movie, he is to show a cute village person who lacks intelligence, as well as a charismatic and cold spy. 

Like Us on Facebook  

Actor Park Ki Woong, who was known for his charisma in 'Bridal Mask,' is to act as Ri Hae Rang, who is Won Ryu Hwan's rival. His character is very playful and has free charms. Lee Hyun Woo who showed cute acting on 'To The Beautiful You,' is to act as Ri Hae Jin, who is a good looking high school student who always follows the rules. 

Also, the actor Son Hyun Joo who was known for his great acting skills in the drama 'The Chaser' is to act as Won Ryu Hwan and Ri Hae Rang's chief instructor for the special forces. He is to show great charisma and action, and is making audiences more curious to see it. The new actor Kim Sung Kyun from the movies 'Nameless Gangster' 'Neighbors,' '557 Project,' is to act as the NIS North Korea Leader named Seo Soo Hyuk. He is cold and sharp, which creates a nervous tension. 

The movie 'Covertness' is led by the director Jang Chul Soo that directed the film 'Bedevilled' that was invited for the 63rd Cannes Film Festival.

They plan to start filming on the 17th of next month. After 4 months of filming, they are going to release the movie in 2013. 

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5896/20121007/kim-soo-hyun-park-ki-woong-lee-hyun-woo-covertness-filming.htmCR:lhynne-KSH thread

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Irish_law: OMG!!!! NO!!!! that scene o.O.. Ki WOong is not only can do a passionate kiss with a girl (see  his tender kiss in The Musical), he does it well when he kiss a man, too..? Ki WOong, I hope you will get a project romance drama/movie soon  with you as a leading man before you enlist, So I can erase the memory I had witnessing that kiss with Noh Min WOo lol 
@mojobobo: I hope this movie will be awsome and get so much attention when it release. The premise looks promising. Seems like a dark comedy type movie... Sounds good. And the fact they cast some actor who are at the peak at their career is make this projecct looks ambitious. 
I can't believe he already join and meet with Covertness's cast and crew o.O so fast 

Hehe I really like Ki Woong's latest picture!! Such twinkly eyes <3<3<3 Looks like he's been well rested recently! 

From the Chinese translations at Times Infinity [PKW's Baidu Tieba], He said he was with Min Woo, attending an interview session with Japanese reporters and he thanked everyone who came from afar today. 

indeed... it seems from his latest pic with covertness crew and cast, he gain some weight which I LOVEEEEE hehheheHope he will gain something for starring in a covertness... 
WOuld be awsome if he sing in his new movie. I like his voice surprisingly hahha... 

commercial1_zpsa87ec6fc.jpg cr. daum
[NEWS] Press Conference for FULL HOUSE 2 in October 18, 2012 at 2 pm (KST)No Min Woo, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Ki Woong and Yu Seol Ah will be attending -source @ROCKOUT_THAI and @Nominew_Indo (twitter)Let us wait for the official photos ^^
Ki Woong as drummer for Dream Band performance at KBS Drama Award Dec 31, 2009!! yaay finally...the cameraman kinda focus on him at the ending ^^ wow..:xhttp://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f2974789o1p16.htmlhttp://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ0MTM2MTA0.htmlcredit Times Infinity KiWoong Baidu
enjoy~~~ ^^commercial2_zpse9825f99.jpgcr.daum
@stepchongwc you're welcome ^^ please come and join us here~~ ;)

Guest shunjiryo

@Irish_law thanks for the link to the video! grabbed this video in the highest resolution I can get it!!! And hooray for the FH2 presscon on 18 Oct! *coughsmybirthdaycoughs* this is greaat <333@padhari thanks for sharing info and photo on Covertness!@mojobobo fuuuuuu lucky fan is lucky fan indeed. thanks for sharing this
Sharing some FH2 photos © dc gallery2012-10-14140346_zps6987e958.jpg2012-10-14140515_zps11a99fe3.jpg2012-09-24165930_zpsbb29edab.jpg

[Oct 18, 2012] FULL HOUSE TAKE 2 PRESS CONFERENCE
fh2kw1.jpg
fh2kw2.jpg
fh2kw3.jpg
with all castfh2allcast3.jpg
all credit as labelled fr.Times Infinity Kiwoong Baidu
VIDEOS
THE PHOTOCALL

THE PRESS CON

THE SNEAK PEEK, you can see the 7 minutes FH2 Trailer, looks like KiWoong's character kinda interesting to watch^^~~enjoy

all videos credit to SBSNOW1

Gotta say that I'm suprisingly loving his new hairdo ~~my orange boy kkk  :DI hope his new movie with Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Hyun Woo will doing very good on both reviews/awards and box office ^^ 

Ki Woong has started to play basketball again! This means that his hand has healed yay! 
The first 2 photos were from when he was filming Full House 2. Subsequent photos are recent, probably taken on or around 15 October 2012. 

He said he didn't like his blond hair haha. And this hat is actually for children and a fan gave it to him when they went to give him some foodstuff. Although he said it was a bit small, he still happily put it on loll what a dork!
kww.jpgkww1.jpg

More recent photos:
kww2.jpgkww3.jpgkww4.jpgkww5.jpgkww6.jpgkww7.jpgkww8.jpgkww9.jpgkww10.jpgkww11.jpgkww12.jpgkww13.jpgkww14.jpgkww15.jpgkww16.jpg

credits as tagged and Times Infinity Park Ki Woong Baidu Tieba

I saw those pics that @mojobobo posted above early this week and I was saying he still looked gorgeous in those basketball picsbut then yesterday I saw this pic on DC...28b30b3b5bb5c9ea0e522f12d539b6003bf3b341I was like...  :((  after Full House Take 2 and now this?? LOLOL I hope it's just a bad angle
Ki Woong later updated his twitter 9b29a98b87d6277f081a5ac928381f30e824fcdbThis reminds me of FT Island's Lee Hong Ki's weird hairstyle back in 'Hello Hello' promo :)but I'm so excited seeing the guitar case beside him, that means he will be playing guitar, right? yayy!! 
[ARTICLE]Park Ki-woong “Tried to Be G-Dragon and Super Junior’s Heechul”10.18.2012

2012101810034026371_1.jpg
Korean actor Park Ki-woong has revealed his ideal models for depicting a top idol star in upcoming TV series “Full House Take 2.”

At the drama's press conference opened at the SBS Prism Tower’s auditorium in Seoul on Thursday, the "Bridal Mask" star unveiled the secret to depicting his character Won Kang-hwi was closely examining Big Bang's G-Dragon and Super Junior's Heechul.

“Won Kang-hwi is an easy-going and friendly singer who has a good sense of humor and fashion. The scriptwriter explained to me that he has a mixed character of G-Dragon’s good sense of fashion style and Heechul’s friendly personality,” Park said, showing his committment to the role.

“They both have a lovely persona, but I don't. So it wasn’t easy for me to depict the innocent character that was largely different from my real personality. But it was a fun and memorable experience,” added Park, recalling his memory.

The sequel to Song Hye-gyo and singer Rain's “Full House" pivots around a hapkido teacher Jang Man-ok [played by Hwang Jung-eum] and top idol group TAKE ONE--formed of Lee Tae-ik [played by No Min-woo] and Won Kang-hwi [played by Park].

As Man-ok gets hired as a stylist of TAKE ONE and moves in to the two top stars' luxurious house Tae-ik inherited from his father, they begin to fall into a love triangle.

The romantic comedy--co-produced by three production firms from Korea, Japan and China--will hit the airwaves in Korea on SBS Plus on October 22 and in Japan on TBS October 29.
source http://www.kstar10.com/view.htm?idxno=2012101810034026371

Archived