Kare Kano

secret_memories

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Take Five

okay, i finally read the last volume. but didn't volume 20 end with souichiro's father about to shoot his wife or something? what the hell happened to that?

• 1 year later...
Guest lilbabie168

i finish watching the anime because my brother got me all the dvds for my birthday a long time ago xD i also collect the manga too but i havnt finish reading all of it. i got over 10 vols for free~

Ah, I finally finished this manga after a long break

from it. Even though this manga started getting

dark, it was all good in the end. However,

the ending is sort of weird.

• 3 weeks later...

However,

the ending is sort of weird.

hahaha What do you expect? Yukino is a weird character in general. I thought the whole thing with Arima's dad trying to kill the mom was overkill. The story was good at first then the heavy angst came. At first the angst was welcomed but then the story started to focus more and more on his dark side. It was like reading Fruits Basket which I also like but I was attracted to the humor more than the angst. I also didn't like how the series somehow shifted to their friends too.

Guest angelblues13

i already watch the anime of it...and love it!!!

super nice..

how they conquer their fears together..

learn to love each other..

ever more!!!

super love the tandem...

Archived