Kare Kano

secret_memories

Guest moonies

i didn't get the anime's ending... u know, when he stood in the bathroom looking at the mirror... what is that all about?

the anime didn't end..it just suddently stop

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dDoKbOkGi

I have volume 1-4 and i read a few more after that...but it got really boring for me and i didnt like it anymore after vol 5. so i dont read it anymore.

Guest simpleandpink

i have vol. 2 of karekano... arima is cute ^_^ ... he just has too many inner demons...

i love peropero... that dog is the cutest thing ever!

Haha, I remember in the manga when Pero-Pero grew up. I LMAO......

The anime looked silly and weird, but I never fully saw an episode of it. My friend has it--I should go watch it all lol.

--BUT, I have read some of the manga while I was at Barnes and Noble.. Just never got around to buying it when other manga distracted me lol. The manga was awesome!

As for the anime... Okay I think it was like episode 13 or 14-ish... somewhere around there haha it was hilarious! No, not because of the storyline. My boyfriend's friend got so annoyed because most, if not all, of that episode was sketches (drawings) and COLORED IN with crayon. o__O was my reaction at first, but I thought it was pretty funny that they did that. He said the anime makers got really cheap and did that. Haha I thought it was hilarious :P

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i just want to find out what happens in the story... but overall, this is only an average manga. and for anime, not the best... i got really bored =.=" characters arn't all the great either

i watched it except a few episodes were corrupted. the manga in my opinion is better. oh DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT THEME SONG?!?!?!? i need to memorize it for my japanese class.. it's called "YUME NO NAKA HE" or in english "INTO THE DREAM"

i just want to find out what happens in the story... but overall, this is only an average manga. and for anime, not the best... i got really bored =.=" characters arn't all the great either

I don't think this is an average manga. I think the story has a lot of depth (on the guy, not the girl). The first half of the manga was really boring but once they start to talk about his childhood and etc, then his parents showed up, that's the good part.

The ending was :( (I can't believe she got _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ). He's doing the same thing his father did (except he didn't run away). I didn't expect that from the 2 of them as well.

It already ended.

Guest TrainDriver

awww no kare kano manga scans? i would buy it but i'm a guy and reading shoujo with girly covers (even though they look so pretty) is a bit umm fruity. wish i was a girl cos then i could read shonen and shoujo but as a guy its weird reading shoujo

Guest MUSIC_LOVE

i <3 the manga..i hate the anime though. there were too many stills scenes. it lacked actions. i went from peach girl to it so yeh. i'm still reading it now. i've only gotten up to vol.6 but i've already bought up to vol.17 i hope it continues so i will have something to read. =)

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

the ending sucked because it wasnt an ending guys~ some controversy between the author and the guy running the anime? soemthing like that. so they dropped it.

Archived