Aria

cutiek028

• 2 months later...
Has anyone been watching Aria the Origination?! It's still great ! ^______^

I just finished watching the end of ARIA the Origination. It's the end of the series! It was a WONDERFUL ending. I highly recommend it to everyone! =)

The Origination is 13 episode. Only 10 have been subbed and since it was recently licensed no more will be subbed. I had to see 11-13 RAW. But it's okay.

This website helps alot!

http://natsuneko.animeblogger.net/category.../blogging/aria/

So watch it and have fun! =)

• 9 months later...
Guest knockblock

I've just started on a couple episodes. This show is nice. it does make me feel relaxed. I can see why it might look boring to anyone. But it works for me.

Are the anime and manga the same?

• 10 months later...
Guest knockblock

Okay. So I have only managed to watch 5 episodes up to now. I was trying to watch one episode at a time each day but it made me forget to see watch this series after I put my attention to other things. I am now trying to be more focused on Aria. Would it be better for me to watch this show on a consecutive episode basis? I was liking it but I couldn't muster up my efforts enough to keep it going.

Aria really is beautiful. The art and the way the series presents itself. A wonderful experience. I find it admirable and inspiring.

I'm one who likes to see all that action stuff or whatever you want to say that was being commented on earlier. I can use a break from those type of animes sometimes. So I don't mind watching an anime that has the kind of material such as Aria does.

Tell you what, I'm going to watch more of Aria. I promise I'll share more of what I can say about the series.

I keep hearing so many great things about this anime but I can't seem to get past the first episode of The Original = =;;; AHHH. I usually love really mellow and relaxing animes. :S Yikes, haha.

The way I started getting into ARIA was through the manga. The manga is also very beautiful too and what made ARIA a must see series for me was the chapter where they go on a treasure map hunt thing. The ending to that was lovely. But I don't really know what episode in the anime that is.

When I found out ARIA was an anime I was super excited. Seeing it animated and hearing all that great music. I think I never had to force myself to watch an episode.

But I think watching an episode a day is a good idea. Watching it all at once might bore you. But yeah, watch the episodes in order and watcingh 1-2 episodes every couple of days is good. :)

I hope you watch it and enjoy it and write what you thought about it here. Maybe discussing the episodes after you saw them would help? I'd be happy to talk about ARIA with you guys~ I love it! :)

Guest Atmosphere.

i love president cat aria, hes so cute. BYU!~~

i think that's the only reason i watched this anime was cause of it.

every actions it makes, makes me laugh so much!!

i really like how this anime is very soft and quiet. reminds me of kanon for some reason!

except it's not really depressing just quiet. i don't really like those anime, but aria is cute when byu byu~ aria is around!

• 4 months later...
Guest knockblock

Finished the first season, Aria the Animation. I enjoyed it. The last few episodes made me feel touched and admired by it. This series really makes me wish I can be in a place where there are very many nice people and everybody gets along. I'll talk a little more about them when I come back. On to the second season now. The Natural is next I think. Then after that is Origination. I take it that Origination is supposed to be the best of them all.

Aria is best watched at night time IMO. At a time when you're really tired or about to go to sleep or something. What was said above is right, one or two a day every other day is good. I'm taking some time getting through the Aria series slowly. I'm liking it though.

How I started to find my way to this series was through seeing people who have an anime of similar interest. If you haven't seen it I recommened it. Kaleido Star. It has the good points that Aria does and other things. Kaleido Star has the same director and character designer I believe. If you like Aria you might like Kaleido Star too.

^

I'm so glad you enjoyed Aria!!! :) Watching it slowly is the best. After all, the show itself is very laid-back and is just meant to be enjoyed.

The Natural is after the Animation. It's the longest season and a lot of stuff happens. Then they released the OVA~Arietta. You should watch it before the last season, the Origination. The whole series is good but a lot of interesting things happen in the Origination. Even though the show is laid back, all three undines in training progress a lot. :) It pays off in the Origination.

And thanks for the recommendation. I will try Kaleido Star~ :)

Archived