Making My Exit from the Soompi Stage...

Guest JiHye

Maybe it's a trend?
I don't know about you guys, but I gotta say goodbye. For those of you who didn't know me, I'm Fiona_Shin and it's been a great run. But juggling college, the band (we're starting to get noticed...had a performance today, yeah!), cosplaying, and acting is seriously wracking havoc on my life. I don't even have enough time to check my email, much less soompi. I just want to thank a few people who have changed my aspect/pov on singing and what it should really mean. Singing, I mean. Rilani and David: Honestly, I can't say which one of you I should be thanking the most. Rilani, for the best e-friend that a lonely girl in Korea can have, and David, for teaching me that singing is FAR more than singing into a mic and then pasting it onto some MR. You both have been wonderful to me and I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys. Fantasiimaker a.k.a. Lisa: You taught/made me want to be better. I want to be as good as you. I want to surpass you. Keep that in mind, always. Soompi was fun with you around. Don't leave like I'm leaving, xD. Sou: Easily the MOST interesting person that this singing forum has to offer. You and I (separately, of course) are GOING FAR. I can say that without fear of contradiction or someone calling me "liar" because it's going to happen. Just ... ... ...yeah. Someday, we're going to perform at the same concert. Just you wait and see. --- I know that I'm missing out on a lot of people, but truth be told, I wasn't all that popular on soompi. Ok, maybe popular isn't the right word, but I didn't go out of my way to make friends. The only person I ever added on my MSN messanger list was Lisa. I'm naturally a loner at heart. A pseudo-perfectionist. People just disrupt my...aura? :lol: Peace out guys! Just wait and see. I'm going to make it big. I know it.

Guest hmaster

that concert you and sou will be performing at...I'll be at that massive fifty-billion something knobs and faders 10m long mixing console.

just you wait.

*cries* Nooo....you're awesome! You know that I'm a fan don't you :lol:

Make sure to check back on Soompi when you can and not to forget us when you reach fame ;)

And a concert with you and Sou? I'm there no matter where it will be and how much it will cost.

NoOOo!!! XD no dancing through life with me then *pouts*.. XD yeah i shoulda got on my JOB to do that but school and everything.. anyhoots. Good luck FionA!! I'll miss you tons. :(

Guest juki_love

you and Sou will perform at the same concert!! coz u both ROCK!!!

anyways.. i really enjoyed listening to ur songs even though i didn't really reply ><.. but you're a really great singer^^~ i'm happy to hav heard ur singing++

best of luck for the future and ur band~++

Guest Rilani

Fiona Honey, just like David said, i'll be there!! no matter what it takes me! i'll make it to your concert!! i'll even be in the front row! *okay , not sure about that* but nothing's stopping me! i know you'll make it big someday!! and i'll be waving my HUGE!! UBER AWESOME fansige for both you and Sou! i'll even buy each of you guys' every single CDs' and DVDs you're in!!

it'll be a whole lot different without you.

Guest fantasiimaker

LOL stop leaving XDD Even if you're leaving, you'd better keep singing. (..I KNOW you will x_X) I know you don't need Soompi to tell you how good you are. I have no clue what you're talking about when you say you want to surpass me ^_^ Good luck with your fiance..I was hoping to see some pictures of the wedding. And too bad for those couple of collabs we planned but never did xD Maybe I'll still see you on msn sometime. Good luck!

...I won't blame you if you suddenly come back to soompi again sometime XD

Guest K-popMiko

Best of luck to you Fiona! You're a great singer, and I can't wait until the day comes when you become famous ^_~ I'll try to attend any concert you perform at! =D

looks like another one is leaving due to college and other reasons.. guess thats life, and having to move on with things.. an internet forum is probably the least of ur worries, i understand.. i tried to make an effort to comment on most people during the summer but im not too sure as to if i commented you much.. however, you are an awesome singer and i wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. do come back once in a while tho.

Archived