{____starlette*__vs__love.diary____}

love.diary

Guest lucky*13

All the styles are similar, but they are also the ones that I can't make in a million years.

I am terrible at Photoshopping. But my friend goes like "the genius."

I need to learn. MORE! AND NOW!

--Christy. (:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starlette*

O_O saleeeeeeee! the glow & effects in your last round blows me awayyyyyyyy! it's most definitely intense & electrifying as well! you have the ability to make any color look hot ;)

round 16

secrets.jpg

soompi stock thread

thanks for all the comments everyone<33

gosh..viv, that's gotta be one of my favorite rounds. it's just so breathtaking ;_;

and lol, you used a stock picture ! XD the greenish/blue is so beautiful and elegant; definitely not a color we see around here often.

i don't have graphic to post up yet ... o_o; i wanted to post because i felt that i had to...such a beautiful graphic <3

i'm a disloyal stalker T^T

*wallows in self disgust*

alrightooo!!!! forgive meeeeeeeee <3333

round fourteen - JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG

wait...

JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG JAEJOONG

omg... it's

i think i'm going to have a heart attack

HE'S JUST SO FINEEEEEEEE <333333 I could like kiss him all over!!!

you made him look perfect viv!!!! the swirls and the red...

just breath taking!

round fifteen - jaewookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk *nosebleeed* do you two HAVE to have these uberly

hot man-candies???? do you want me to die at a young age??? i mean... FOR GOD'S SAKEEEEEEEE

I'M LIKE CHOKING ON ALL THIS HOTNESS RIGHT NOWWWW <33333 alright~ this blue is beautiful

the filtering is as great as ever... you perfectionist!

round sixteen all i can say is...

GORGEOUS FILTERINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i love the filtering the blue... so pretty <3333333

hmmm~ make me jealous <_<

-Rebecca

Guest talksound

r.15 - the style and whole color concept is awesome. can't describe it, but it's definitely a good thing.

r.16 - the color is beautiful, and although i can't see the face, the graphic is still stunning.

Guest starlette*

kdsdfjkl;sdfjasdf HOLY MOTHER :o that is one beautiful round salee! definitely one of my favs from you in this battle. i love the design & the placement of all the elements in the graphic. you are just too good for moiiiiiiii T____T;; (& did i mention how much i love the text.. rofl<3)

i don't have a graphic to post either.. but i had to comment :D

Guest kawaiimonstarr

what is wrong with you guys? so much talent... ahh! i love all the posters.

i want to see more.. im already drooling.. can't wait to see the rest.

<3 Evonne

I really like the stock in round sixteen. The way the girl's placed makes it some much prettier. Round seventeen is freaking awesome. Really digging the use of the effects, colours and picture placement. Gorgeous round.

Archived