Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest rainparade

These people are so ridiculous. Why can't they just go to

a bar and have fun? Maybe they can spend time studying instead of plotting

useless death threats.

During April, an anti-fan with the surname Lee sent Han Kyung some of his nude pictures and semen, causing Han Kyung to be extremely uncomfortable.

^Sounds like an episode of CSI that I watched. That is really disgusting. Go get a life.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the freak? do these 'anti-fans' have nothing better to do than wreak havoc on innocent people? I may not know Hankyung personally, but I can tell that he is such a sweet and kind-hearted guy. I feel really bad for him and anyone else who becomes a 'target' for the antis. These people are crazy and mean-spirited!

Guest Atmosphere.

whoa omgoodness. do fans really do that? i mean.. why would they waste so much time on someone they dislike? i really hope these are just rumors coz hankyung is such a sweet, hard-working guy and he doesn't deserves this. he's already suffering enough by leaving his family and friends just to continue his dream. the last story is disgusting and it's making me uncomfortable. ><

well the answer to that is that they hurt people for living.

we can't really do anything much about it cause they just love doing it you know?

i mean it's like their hobby, you cant really change it unless you are related or is dating that person.

but if these anti-fans are guys, then it could be cause they are jealous of their girlfriends liking him.

if if these anti-fans are girls, then the girls could've had problems with hankyung in the past.

like something really bad, so they are doing a revenge on him by threatening him?

Guest loveNpeace

that's horrible! Anti fans... jeez... what's so great about making other people's lives more miserable! JEEZ D:<

someone should make an anti anti fan page haha!

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

i am speechless :o

those anti-fans are extremist! they seriously need to get a life instead of finding innocent stars to be their victims of hatred, when they barely know the person.

they disgust me so much and make artists look bad.

poor guy.......

hankyung FIGHTING!

thats just stoopid...i <3 Hangkyung!!! how can he have anti-fans?? they are insane!!!! LOCK THEM UP!!!

y the hell they do this for?? what are they na get out of it!!

Guest babymarzy07

those stuff mentioned are really sick and mean.. i mean really, how sad is that.. poor hankyung.. he seems like a genuine guy.. hankyung fighting!

are those people antifans coz somethings wrong with the person? they dont like him? or just coz he is from china and a different nationality star?

argghh, i wish his management would do something better about it. yikes... hankyung's gonna so scard

They are really crazy ...

Hankyung's fans should try to protect him a bit !!!

i would have beaten them up ... they are not normal ...

and they are the only really bad thing in korea (beside going to army for 2 years XD)

i hope they can stop this and let him life without being scared to go home alone at night !!

Guest keikei_b

anti fans are so horrible! u dont see this happening in japan or anything!

its reali mean and awful to do such things to people, and hang kyung...i feel so sori for him!

i hope he ignores these incidents and stays hapi! and stand strong!! :)

Guest 4ualwayz

omg wtf is wrong with them? do they have nothing to do in their lives or something? those antis really need to see a psychotrist like...wtf bag of blood?? jeez! aja. fighting hank kyung! you will always be loved

Guest kibum-LOVE

those no liferss i swaer they should go die..

like OMG actually drop everything and go to china ?

what sad cases i swearthey're going way too far .

you can't please everyone but MAN

thats just gay

getting kickss out of stuff like this

how would they feel if they actually killed him ?

would they celebrate for joy ?

thats no better than a sad richard simmons murderer in my books

and what are they ? only kids

what total freaks and i think that they celebs should tap into their sites

and find out what their doin those noobs.'

LOVE superjunior !

im soo sorry han kyungg !

i would follow you to china too xD

but for ENTIRELY different reasonn LOL

( to stalk you and tell you how much i love youu and bake you a REAL cakee ! )

those anti fans..grrrr :fury: :fury: ...i hate them..why they are doing that to my hankyung...its unfair...any people can have the right to whatever they want to do...i really really hate them...they are so bad cheetah...anti fans=bad cheetah..hate them...i feel sorry for my hankyung..he does'nt deserve this kind of treatment by those bad cheetah's..

omg wtf is wrong with them? do they have nothing to do in their lives or something? those antis really need to see a psychotrist like...wtf bag of blood?? jeez! aja. fighting hank kyung! you will always be loved
lol..that was a good idea..maybe hankyung oppa will be more comfortable...

Guest happiimelly

i pray thy thou hangeng / hankyung be protected away from those F.ING>>>>anti-fans.......karma shall follow them....!!

HANKYUNG DON WORRY ULL BE OK......

Archived