Korean Anti-fans Next Target:

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

Guest asianasianasian

NO NOT MY HANKYUNG!

WHY DAMMIT WHYY!!!

i hope hes cautious of this.

mini cooper i dont want anything to happen to my precious chinese man.

:D

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greentea:vee xo

This topic makes me really sad because I'm a big fan of Hankyung :tears:

Why do anti fans hate celebrities so much? They don't even personally know them ..

They're such immature people, they really need to leave celebrities alone.

Guest caseyluvr

Omg...that's all I have to say. Anti-fans are insane!

Do they have nothing better to do? If you don't like HanKyungie don't be his fan. >_<;

Gosh, this pisses me off. Why are they so psychotic? Leave him alone. T_T;

How can they EVEN think of killing him? He did nothing wrong!

The whole horse thing offended me too. <_< *chinese*

I feel the Antis are being way to harsh with their words and actions. :angry:

Guest inspire.me*

geez, that sucks. Poor guy.

the truth is anti-fans can't be stopped no matter what.

you can't change what they think of another person.

that's how it is.

Guest popolala

sina.com is a famous website in china, like naver/daum.net .. u see celebs taking pictures holding their logo which is a cuddly toy .. theres no reason why this thing would be made up .. it mite be exagerrated since its the media.. but as far as i know china people like koreans.. i was told by my cousin in china that they try to b korean (fashion-wise) .. so why would they hate koreans .. just hope the anti's leave him alone soon! It mite feel like this news is attacking korea.. but it isnt about korea.. it is about anti-fans.. lets not think about race.. u have to admit wot happened was not right!

Guest kayem7289

It's the stupid mob effect, when they're altogether, there's no identity; therefore one incident won't necessarily cause the entire community to break. Anti-fans just bug me...They are whining as if Han Kyung murdered their children.

Saying that he's in their country to steal their rice? Ummmmm...The last time I checked, there were a lot of Korean immigrants who came to America (and other countries) for better careers as well.

Guest damifino

sina.com is a famous website in china, like naver/daum.net .. u see celebs taking pictures holding their logo which is a cuddly toy .. theres no reason why this thing would be made up .. it mite be exagerrated since its the media.. but as far as i know china people like koreans.. i was told by my cousin in china that they try to b korean.. so why would they hate koreans .. just hope they leave him alone soon!

There's PLENTY of reasons why things would be made up. IF Sina is indeed like Naver/Daum, then it's just a search engine website where folks gather to exchange info. This means anyone can write anything they want on there.

JUST BECAUSE things are posted on Daum/Naver doesn't mean it's reliable. There are two parts to Naver/Daum, 1) the outsourcing news gathering section where they just post links to actual news articles on the net and 2) netizen posted info. And even the news... IF they use the internet as their source of info, you can't really rely on their accuracy since who knows the state of mind of the netizens that they are quoting as sources.

And why ask why out of folks who post hateful posts??? They are obviously not in their right mind. Besides, all it takes is ONE person to spread a rumor. Even if 99.9% of the folks in China like Korean folks, all it takes is that .1% to start trouble.

The post above is EXACTLY the type of response I'm sure they are hoping to generate.

Guest popolala

^ sina.com is not 'anyone can write anything they want on there' .. its more like a entertainment news site.. I know we cant trust everything the media says.. but i dont see why they would lie about this.. it mite b too bad to be true.. but wot if it is true? .. u must admit wot happen was wrong! i know u may find all people comment offensive here, but were not hating on koreans.. were only hating is anti-fans..

Guest 0oyokisuo0

There's PLENTY of reasons why things would be made up. IF Sina is indeed like Naver/Daum, then it's just a search engine website where folks gather to exchange info. This means anyone can write anything they want on there.

JUST BECAUSE things are posted on Daum/Naver doesn't mean it's reliable. There are two parts to Naver/Daum, 1) the outsourcing news gathering section where they just post links to actual news articles on the net and 2) netizen posted info. And even the news... IF they use the internet as their source of info, you can't really rely on their accuracy since who knows the state of mind of the netizens that they are quoting as sources.

And why ask why out of folks who post hateful posts??? They are obviously not in their right mind. Besides, all it takes is ONE person to spread a rumor. Even if 99.9% of the folks in China like Korean folks, all it takes is that .1% to start trouble.

The post above is EXACTLY the type of response I'm sure they are hoping to generate.

ugh no. not ANYONE can write stuff on sina, its not wikipedia =_= it is a really a news & information site. it runs more like yahoo.

and sina is a reliable site (they make changes if they realize they've made a mistake).

almost every celeb who goes to china (or is chinese celebrity) go to sina (interview..etc) and have lots of pictures taken.

i dont get why you are denying this because its not the first time. <_<

hope hk will get through this alright <3

Guest jexilove

wow. poor hangkyung and boo @ antifans. but really they commit criminal acts! i found the concept of "slash shipping" really interesting ... it definately is a powerful marketing tool! now i know where the "couples" are coming from!

Guest damifino

^ sina.com is not 'anyone can write anything they want on there' .. its more like a entertainment news site.. I know we cant trust everything the media says.. but i dont see why they would lie about this.. it mite b too bad to be true.. but wot if it is true? .. u must admit wot happen was wrong!

ugh no. not ANYONE can write stuff on sina, its not wikipedia =_= it is a really a news & information site. it runs more like yahoo.

and sina is a reliable site (they make changes if they realize they've made a mistake).

almost every celeb who goes to china (or is chinese celebrity) go to sina (interview..etc) and have lots of pictures taken.

i dont get why you are denying this because its not the first time. <_<

hope hk will get through this alright <3

Not the first time any of this happened??? What/Who is the source of the information? Where is the proof that ANY of this ever happened? I haven't even seen it in a Korean website about Hankyung or his fancafe or his minihompy. Why is the ONLY source of this info from China? Korea doesn't have a media??? No other fans were present at the supposed birthday party scuffle? Folks seem to think SM is this all powerful being that can stop rumors from happening, but if that were the case, why have SuJu been subject to so much rumors and bad press???

Guest saranghae<3

if the article is true.... then those anti-fans are so pathetic! They need to get their own life!!! GOSH. If you dislike someone, just say it don't hurt the person!

Poor Hankyung... T____T he's such a sweet guy<33 adorable and everything.

How can the Korean fans do that to Kyung just cuz he's chinese?!?!? That's just too rude!!!

this would scare any non-koreans from entering the Korean entertainment :x

Guest popolala

Not the first time any of this happened??? What/Who is the source of the information? Where is the proof that ANY of this ever happened? I haven't even seen it in a Korean website about Hankyung or his fancafe or his minihompy. Why is the ONLY source of this info from China? Korea doesn't have a media??? No other fans were present at the supposed birthday party scuffle? Folks seem to think SM is this all powerful being that can stop rumors from happening, but if that were the case, why have SuJu been subject to so much rumors and bad press???

its uptoyou if u want to believe it or not! .. u do have a point.. have u checked that SM has locked the message board for hangeng?

Guest miss scarlett

THIS ARTICLE WAS POSTED BY QQ, NOT SINA.

However, I did find this article with sina's search engine. Sina is not completely reliable, but if I rely on it to grab some info on Suju, they should be, at some extent, useful. Suju has also done things with sina in the past when they were promoting their new album in China.

To sum it all up, sina should be aware of this article if it's reliable enough to be posted on the internet.

However, I still think this article is exaggerated.

I am pretty sure that anti-fans are trying to get close to Hankyung, but not like the way how the article put it.

Guest infinityyy

O____O

That's just crazy--the sendig of nude pics and semen. OMGOODNESS.

Hope HanKyung stops getting so much of that anti-craziness =/

Guest 0oyokisuo0

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/lofiversion...hp/t300278.html

read the other posts and see how many OTHER celebs have been attacked by anti-fans. WITH KOREAN NEWSPAPER PICTURES PROOFS. and consider the incident happend in CHINA, i would think CHINA news would have it out first. DUH. from your replies, it seems as you dont believe there are no antis out there and china is just untrustworthy. whats wrong with you? this article might be exaggerated because of hk (cuz he's chinese and all) but these things HAVE happend before in KOREA and was put out by the KOREAN media =_=

Guest daehanminguk1345

Seriously, those anti-fans really richard simmons me off. After like, what? three / four suicides this year, haven't they learned anything? And I mean, purposely trying to harm him? Come on, now. I wish there was a way to prevent this from happening. Maybe more actions from the police or something.

Guest sarang-hyesung

OMG!! you you.. anti fan leave hankyung alone!!! >.<

those cruel anti fan.. get away from the music world if you don't want to appreciate!

Guest fantasy21

omg screw anti- fans !!!! if they hurt him I will have to charge :tongue2:

I think hard core fans of super junior should bash these anti- people instead of girls who they are jealous of when they meet SUJU ( same w/ dbsk )

Archived