Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheesecake

Cool! I was sad that the Minwoo thread in korean music is gone.....but now there's one here! Yay! Yea...I agree with above....let's keep this thread alive.......!! Go booboo!

New Nonstop 5(Recent)

ea168e15.jpg

0f11bd37.jpg

28ca2f63.jpg

4cf41de0.jpg

bfb1176d.jpg

c66f6b37.jpg

whoa who's that girl? anywho, nice pics wahhhh never thought i would admire minwoo tooo man look at that killer smile! and wahhh the nose man so perfect face! hee hee thanks for the photos.. so anyone here can send me pm for the link of nonstop5 and other nonstop series?

Guest babymarzy07

wow i havent been here in a while since the forum went down.. :) im happy that this thread was put back up even if the other one is gone.. hi to all long time no see mady, deb how r u guys?.. :D i like the minwoo look now he is hot.. the cornrows is so eric.. waaahhh M loving.. :lol:

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK'S MANWON'S HAPPINESS

Basically the show is about two stars competing against each other on who can spend the least amount of money and survive a whole week. They are each given a manwon which is their limit. They could choose to spend it all, live comfortably but lose or be wise and try to win. They have missions to do and if they fail, they have to pay a specific amount of money, which depends on the producer. Even when eating food with friends, they have to make a deal with the producer and pay a specific amount.However if they are working, (meaning they are filming a show or a doing a concert), which involves free food, they are allowed to eat it with no charge.Whoever spends the least money, succeeds in the most missions, wins. The show is two weeks long, on Saturdays.

M Vs. Ayumi Episode will air on the 15th and 22nd

M Vs. Ayumi (Sugar)

DOWNLOAD

Credits: minwoo.com + nikki @ minbongstalkers.com [the forum]

DO NOT HOTLINK!

Mady: I know, I think my liking for Minwoo has increased since I see him everywhere now too :lol:

hahahha... now let's pray that he'll stay on air in all these shows :P ^___________^

051008 SBS 'Environment Love' Concert Special- M!

20051009041929030027dc.jpg

Credits: naver, yahoo + nikki @ minbongstalkers.com [the forum]

This will air on tv on the 15th on sbs. It's a 'Love My Green City' Special.

Whouhouuu i love his hairstyle ^^

thanks nikki for all these pics hehehe.. really cant wait!!!! *^________^*

wow i havent been here in a while since the forum went down.. :) im happy that this thread was put back up even if the other one is gone.. hi to all long time no see mady, deb how r u guys?.. :D i like the minwoo look now he is hot.. the cornrows is so eric.. waaahhh M loving.. :lol:

OMG!! where have u been?!!!! yeaaa long long time no see!!!! *HUG HUG* ^^

yea when i saw these pics, that make me think of Eric too :P hehehe...

Guest chibikko

heys!!! I'm doing well!

Minwoo following the footsteps of Eric in style. Not bad.. :P

yeah every time i see Minwoo, this guy is too FASHION~~AH!! :lol: (not always look good, but alway fashion...)

HO MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!---------------- o__O

that's right, most of them have to go for the army soon T___T

i'm gonna miss them SO MUCH!!! 2years?!! that's too LONG!!!!

Guest chibikko

yeah every time i see Minwoo, this guy is too FASHION~~AH!! :lol: (not always look good, but alway fashion...)

HO MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!---------------- o__O

that's right, most of them have to go for the army soon T___T

i'm gonna miss them SO MUCH!!! 2years?!! that's too LONG!!!!

Yeah, 2 years. WAHHHHHHHHH

Nonstop 5 ends on the 21st T_T

Wow, that's soon. So, there's a possibility of seeing him with cornbraids in NN5 sinc ehtey film the episodes the week before they air rite?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

whoa who's that girl? anywho, nice pics wahhhh never thought i would admire minwoo tooo man look at that killer smile! and wahhh the nose man so perfect face! hee hee thanks for the photos.. so anyone here can send me pm for the link of nonstop5 and other nonstop series?

The girl is Ivy ^_^ I think they look really cute together! :D

I like his outfit(the army-ish one), but if he just returned to the old hairstyle, then it would look a looot better :D I dunno, I just don't like cornrows.. on anyone lol

Guest Mademoisella

GAHH I AM SOO ADDICTED TO THIS DUDE FOR LIKE SOOO LONG NOWWW (COUNTS....3...5... 5 YEARS!!)

HE HE HE.. HIS CORNROLLS ARE SOO ERIC MORE... LOL... MINWOO I PERFER SHAGGY MORE...

PREVIEW FOR NEXT WEEK'S MANWON'S HAPPINESS

Basically the show is about two stars competing against each other on who can spend the least amount of money and survive a whole week. They are each given a manwon which is their limit. They could choose to spend it all, live comfortably but lose or be wise and try to win. They have missions to do and if they fail, they have to pay a specific amount of money, which depends on the producer. Even when eating food with friends, they have to make a deal with the producer and pay a specific amount.However if they are working, (meaning they are filming a show or a doing a concert), which involves free food, they are allowed to eat it with no charge.Whoever spends the least money, succeeds in the most missions, wins. The show is two weeks long, on Saturdays.

M Vs. Ayumi Episode will air on the 15th and 22nd

M Vs. Ayumi (Sugar)

DOWNLOAD

Credits: minwoo.com + nikki @ minbongstalkers.com [the forum]

DO NOT HOTLINK!

thanks for sharing, i'm looking forward to this. are you planning to do subs for this episode?

Guest chibikko

Isn't it two weeks before? I've always thought it was that, but nevertheless it would be good if we saw him in cornbraids.

oh really? Dont know then but it'll be cool to see him in cornbraids. :D

Archived