Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest manderley_angel

about time i contribute to minwoo oppah's thread! but what to post...

some old graphics i made of minwoo:

deviantroundseven0fh.jpg

minwoosilence8uc.jpg

^ this is my current wallpaper :)

minwoodork4an.gif

^ gif i made... credit if USE!

minwoointhedarkness1ia.jpg

001happybirthday7vv.jpg

^ birthday graphic!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nghister

^ hehe minwoo is unique looking. At first glance he isn't really handsome or anything.. but there's something about him that makes him look cuter the more you look at him. it's the same w/ bi ^_^ they aren't exactly 'handsome' looking, but they have this charm that makes them look 'handsome' ahh I make no sense lol ^_^

ahhhhhh!!!!

minwoo is a man whos hot and entirely in his own league! dont compare him to bi!!!!

Guest hopesofgreen

Minwoo's not good looking? Really? Cuz I thought he was the handsomest man in the world the first time I laid eyes on him. Hmm.........the first time I saw him, everything else juts sort of faded into the background, all I could see was him. It was interesting........

i felt the same way :]

ahhhhhh!!!!

minwoo is a man whos hot and entirely in his own league! dont compare him to bi!!!!

i agree!

Guest Madisoid

Gosh.... I've been gone for three days I feel behind... gosh I hate that feeling *sighs*

So how's Minwoo doing everyone?? hehe ;)

Anyways, wanted to comment on some of the new Minwoo stuff I see here.

I am not very fond of the new look for Minwoo's Bump performances.... I am referring to the army/corn-rows look. The man tries everything... I swear, he's done it all and more. However, of course like everyone else we have our favorites and dislikes. I am not fond of the whole bandana look, he's going for the rather gansterish appearance, and its just not grabbing me. But that's my personal opinion though, so don't take it the wrong way everyone. I am happy he is trying something new and no matter the look, he will always have me by his side supporting everything he does!

Well.... here are some more pictures/caps for you all of Minwoo/M - ENJOY!!

NO HOTLINKING - CREDIT PROPERLY!!

050424-SBS-xman1.jpg

Minwoo_Caps_Smile.jpg

Minwoo_4th_Album_HOTT.jpg

Caps-M050911Comeback-Battle_Bu.jpg

MCaps_031222_02.jpg

credits: Amy (Madisoid) @ ShinhwaJJ.com + shinhwa_loveminwoo

Amy! I was wondering where you were. Glad to see you again. Well I absolutely adore this look, I know he won't keep it on for a long time because well, it takes hours to do. However it just looks so good on him and suits the mood he was trying to set at that concert. He was going for the military look because the theme was 'Love My Green City' so he thought it was appropriate.

jiejunwoo:Thanky ou very much for that detagged pic!! He looks so happy there ^^

Thanks for all of the pics and links..........I'm back w/more pics......

NN5 Sketches

03010a92.jpg

9ff68cb6.jpg

583833fd.jpg

7b7f0687.jpg

cbc9bd91.jpg

Credits: ricmin4ever + shinhwachangjo.net

Why are they in a hospital? Is that a hospital? :blink:

NN5 Sketches

7afa2dd4.jpg

407e0b38.jpg

584d5382.jpg

984685b3.jpg

56c04c16.jpg

e41d7229.jpg

36532792.jpg

23b3d583.jpg

Credits: ricmin4ever + shinhwachangjo.net

MinRin are so cute........

May I know when was the "Minwoo In 6 Girls Show" shown? Any clubbox links anyone? HQ? :)

You can go to maysia's clubbox.......

Umm.....I think the url was www.clubbox.co.kr/maysialee

haha.....yea........that way we won't have to read stuff which we don't wanna know yet........sometimes, i would go to a drama thread or something and see a bunch of spoilers about the whole drama even though I'm only on ep 1

Archived