This is the part that I wasn't able to continue the other day..
Fave part of episode 5-6 and so far of YH
- the last part where KH said to reporters about what's the law in this era. I want that line to be like "the line that represents YH"
- the conversation of the victim's son with SE and KH. It was superb!! So much a reality check!
- the trial of the heir .. and KH being all weird!
I am more in favor or biased on KH. Turns out he is the humane and good bro it just that he had it rough by physically involved and so labeled as criminal so he had the environment grow within him. While SH who's supposed to be good but got corrupted by using his intelligence and was used by higher bad guys. It's balance after all.
1. I do believe they will have that scene later on.. well as of now episode 5-6 shows SH knowing that KH took his place. I do believe these two should have a one on one scene and have it like a confrontation whether a physical one or like venting out they're disappointments to each other .
2. Well someone said to him that SH was supposed to resign so he might just thought that SH just went without telling everyone especially now he knows what SH has been doing re his cases.
2. I kind of think it's like a metaphorical way of what happened to SE's sister. Dramatic technique I guess?
3. After episode 1-2 I kind of thought "will they know that the person they're with is not SH? If it is, will they find SH?". But after episode 5-6 I'm like, will it be the same as other dramas that other twin took over and the other was gone (for a while or forever)? I don't think SH will be able to hide forever cause their mother for sure will likely know who's who so I think KH will avoid their mom as of the moment. And I also feel that SH will appear to KH so I want for them to have like a one on one confrontation before the drama ends. As for those who kidnapped SH, hmmm most likely what you guessed maybe.