View this post on Instagram

🎋Kobe FM5️⃣한글리뷰는 천지개혁에 있어요 ⭕MC-A4: Let's hurry up and get to the top of the drama. (And survey result was show at the screen the number one drama was "Fated to love you." MC said 'If you're a fan of Lee Gun, please raise your hands'. then about half or two thirds of the people raised their hands, and Hyuk was surprised.😲😲) ⭕JH-A4. (Crumbling) I didn't know that at all. I love fated to love you, but I thought you would like other dramas(chuno?) more. ⠀ ⭕MC-Q5. What do you think your fans like you most? ⭕JH-A5. because of my beard? 🤣🤣🤣 ⠀ ⭕MC-Q6. (laughs) I released the results of the survey. The great personality is in the 3rd place, the face is in the 2nd place. (Hyuk is a bit embarrassed.) How do you think about the result, is it satisfied? ⭕JH-A6. (in Japanese)ほんとうに(=indeed!) (because of lack of time, MC moved to 1st charming point to Hyuk at that point!) ⭕JH: Excuse me.Can we talk more about this?(=handsomeness) 😆😆😆😆 ⠀ After some more talk(I didn't understand) the first one was open it was his 'acting'. 👏👏👏👏 ⠀ Hyuk kept nodding and looks very proud of. He became serious. He looks like 'my fans admit my acting more than my appearance( face). He must have felt a little bit proud and rewarding in his dedicated acting career. ⠀ #장혁 #チャンヒョク #janghyuk #張赫 #จางฮยอก ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

A post shared by 크리스틴, Christine ❤ 장혁 (@janghyuk_forever) on