View this post on Instagram

🎋Kobe FM 2️⃣한글리뷰는 천지개혁에 있어요 ^^ Finally, the fan meeting started. The first section was Q&A time. (I didn't understand your Japanese question at all, so I'd like to ask you if you'd like to give me a rough analogy after hearing the actor Hyuk's answer.) ⠀ ⭕MC-Q1. I heard that you go to the office every day, right? ⠀ ⭕JH-A1. I Wake up between 6:40 and 7 in the morning and bake toast first and wash the children. Then, send the children to school and the youngest sends the kindergarten. Then I go to the office and start the day. When I debuted I lived in a house which agency rented because I was from Busan, a provincial city. Back then, the agency was not big like now, so actors and managers were living together in a small house, and so I still feel the company is comfortable. Also, when I was young, my dream was to be an office worker who could stay with my family after work time or drink beer with friends in the evening. (That's why he think it's okay to go to work every day.) And I don't take work home with me, but I always finish work at my office and then I go home. my office is the second floor and there is a practice room the third floor, so it's convenient to practice acting in the office, so I go to the office every day. ⠀ #장혁 #チャンヒョク #janghyuk #張赫 #จางฮยอก ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

A post shared by 크리스틴, Christine ❤ 장혁 (@janghyuk_forever) on