View this post on Instagram

This is so true and yeah,changmin is really diff with other couple 😭😭😭😭 #youcanfeelthelove #thesecrettime #Rabbitbunny Yeongwonhi❀❀ from @changminscookies - Real life love stories are different so they are different from other couples.After one harsh experience yoongi became so mature,wise about love & how its turned out perfect in her approach.yes real love is not when you fall instantly bcz then like MY said its comes out fast (to ending point) bcz its not love .its only temporary attraction which you thinks its love but later make sense & things ends ..real love is according too her in daily life of happiness being together like a ordinary couple ..when you really fall in love you goes strong in all ups & down in your moments.you trust each other.when love is real then presence of your love person gives you strength to go handle all hurdles smoothly bcz behind is you have someone who understand you ,who approach you who gives you confidence, who consider you responsibility & that's real love ❀ After song song couple divorce news i 'm undrstanding my changmin more bcz my OTP long time back & even in present telling you what's REAL LOVE & HOW YOU MANAGE IN GOOD & IN BAD TIMESπŸ’œπŸƒ πŸ°β˜”πŸ‡ #rabbit#bunny #jichangwook #changmincouple #parkminyoung#healer #μ§€μ°½μš± #λ°•λ―Όμ˜ #ζ± ζ˜Œζ—­ #ζœ΄ζ•θ‹± #チチャンウク #γƒ‘γ‚―γƒŸγƒ‹γƒ§γƒ³ - #regrann

A post shared by β™‘ Rabbit Bunny Area β™‘ (@changmin_cyssjh) on