View this post on Instagram

<Translation of the interview done with 韓流ラブストリーズ issued on March 5.> . **There are 7 questions but I translated 5 questions. Martial Arts and the actress Son Yeoeun parts are skipped.** . . ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ Q-1)How did you feel when you first read the script? JH) In fact, I didn't want to take the role at first because the overall impression of the script was like a romantic comedy. That's why I turned it down at first. But when I read it, the main story was that "even though a bread winner suffers a hardship which leaves him no choice but to make compromises in reality, he goes forward alone without being recognized by the family." I was told by the producer, "I want you to think it over because the story is like this," so while waiting for about a year until the writer finished the work, I read the outline of the work again and it was very interesting. I thought this work would be a good experience, overlapped with my current age. Q-2)You are a father of three children in real life, how did you feel about a role of father? JH) I'm a bread winner in my family, so that helped. Responsibility is greater than when you’re single, and in some cases you need to lose for the sake of your family. This drama depicts the process that a man who could not do that becomes a good father. This is the story that should show why the man acted like that, and I can say my own experience helped. Q-3)Who was the life of the party at the shooting site? JH) It was Choi Kisup. There were a lot of trainers and players at the boxing gym, but everyone was fun and the set was fun too. There were many loud crowd-scenes so when we shoot, there were 300-400 people to wait on the set and it took for about two full days to finish. Not only actors and staff but also everyone involved there were shooting difficult scenes and waiting time was quite long so if the atmosphere on the set wasn’t pleasant...I did not deliberately try to brighten up though, the set was always full of brightness and energy. ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ Continued in comments.

A post shared by Jane (@jane17827) on