View this post on Instagram

The receipts have been laid down, all we must do is wait longer πŸ™ˆπŸ˜­ believe and pray harder πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’“though we need to keep rational minded at times but also with a good balance of delulu-ness πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ . @Regrann from @njhxjcw - okay... i feel like jcw may of confessed, but idk πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ’™ these are my thoughts on JCW's recent interview, where he talks about how he is like when he confesses, and what he does when he chooses to confess. His an really honest man, thats one of his greatest charms! πŸ’™ (swipe to read!) . my thoughts may be a little delusional thinking that JCW gifted NJH the necklace as an confession.. but i have my reasonings on why i think that way ❀️ . i was dead whilst reading this interview. someone give me a slap to get back to being rational, jebal! πŸ‘‹πŸ» . full credits for translations goes to @/mondaycouple_com ❀️ . #namjihyun #jichangwook #jibong #jibongcouple #jiji #namji #loveintrouble #suspiciouspartner #sutner #μˆ˜μƒν•œνŒŒνŠΈλ„ˆ

A post shared by Nam Ji Hyeon πŸŒ™Ji Chang Wook ⭐️ (@ji.bong.couple) on