View this post on Instagram

<An excerpt from the article released today> ⠀ This time the killer was watching Cha Sooyoung's every move. ⠀ In the preview of ep.5 released earlier, Cha Sooyoung asked, "Where is he now?" and the team leader Hwang replied, "he will be watching us somewhere." And as predicted, the eyes of "The Guy" were tenaciously on Cha Sooyoung. ⠀ He followed quietly Cha Sooyoung walking on the dark street and took a picture of Cha Sooyoung eating at a convenience store. He said to someone, "I mean, the detective who got transferred into Metropolitan Investigation Unit, there might be something in her," and even went into Cha Sooyoung’s room where there was no one. ⠀ Cha Sooyoung noticed it right away. She informed Oh Hyunjae (Jang Hyuk) that "I think someone broke into my room" and he said, "If he didn't take anything, I believe he got learned something. Be careful, you could be the next target." ⠀ What did "The Guy" get learned from her room? Will Cha Sooyoung be the next target of "The Guy," as predicted by Oh Hyunjae? With the attention of "The Guy" being focused on Cha Sooyoung and anxiety is rising, curiosity is mounting over what else will happen to Oh Hyunjae, Cha Sooyoung and the team leader Hwang. ⠀ ********************************* Stay tune for tonight's episode at 10:50pm(KST) ⠀ ⠀ #장혁 #janghyuk #チャンヒョク #张赫 #최수영 #진서연 #장현성 #류승수 #본대로말하라 #tell_me_what_you_saw #見た通りに話せ @ajincome ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

A post shared by Jane (@jane17827) on