Red Velvet’s Wendy Revealed to Have Been Top of Her Class in Middle School

Girl group Red Velvet‘s Wendy has proved herself to have smarts as well as talent! During an interview on the August 30 broadcast of MBC‘s entertainment news program “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” Wendy says, “I have gotten an award from President Obama.” “Section TV” then shows the award that she got in eighth grade for […]

The post Red Velvet’s Wendy Revealed to Have Been Top of Her Class in Middle School appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest smhx3_stv

soompi -- receiving that award does NOT mean that wendy was at the top of her class -- please get your facts correct before publishing. Around 30-40 kids from each grade receive that award, and it is not directly from president obama. 

8 hours ago, smhx3_stv said:

smh that award is not even difficult to receive!!!! she didn't receive it personally from barack obama -- hundreds of thousands of students receive it across the united states at the end of elementary school. she needs to stop trying to show off.

isnt she's from Canada doe?

According to the plaque, she went to school in Minnesota...but I thought she was from Canada too so I'm confused. lol

Guest jennynooyen

On August 30, 2015 at 7:36:01 PM, hoyitshannah_2c9c said:

On August 30, 2015 at 4:40:28 PM, smhx3_stv said:

8 hours ago, smhx3_stv said:

smh that award is not even difficult to receive!!!! she didn't receive it personally from barack obama -- hundreds of thousands of students receive it across the united states at the end of elementary school. she needs to stop trying to show off.

isnt she's from Canada doe?

According to the plaque, she went to school in Minnesota...but I thought she was from Canada too so I'm confused. lol

She is from Canada! Richmond hill to be exact! I'm from Toronto, and my friend is acquainted with her.. Lol and to say that she got an award from Obama is a little much Don't you think lol

Archived