Bae Yong Joon Sues Netizens Over Malicious Comments About His Wedding

Bae Yong Joon’s management agency Key East made a public statement, saying,”We have filed lawsuits against around thirty netizens who have written malicious comments online with regards to Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin’s wedding.” Key East continued, “A few netizens with the same ID have been writing malicious comments, as well as spreading false […]

The post Bae Yong Joon Sues Netizens Over Malicious Comments About His Wedding appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Tofu_Cloud

"he looks like her father" "he is a pervert for always dating younger women" "they wont last because he rebounded so quickly after his younger ex gf's family didnt approve of their marriage so he married sojin instead, rebound!"
:/

Guest pjferjack

"he looks like her father" "he is a pervert for always dating younger women" "they wont last because he rebounded so quickly after his younger ex gf's family didnt approve of their marriage so he married sojin instead, rebound!"

And you know this because? Although he may be older that doesn't make him incompatible with his younger wife. Couldn't it just be that he finally met his soulmate? Real love and passion knows no age and it doesn't make him a pervert. What about those women, celebrity or not dating and marrying younger men? What are you calling them?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

12 hours ago, Tofu_Cloud said:

And you know this because? Although he may be older that doesn't make him incompatible with his younger wife. Couldn't it just be that he finally met his soulmate? Real love and passion knows no age and it doesn't make him a pervert. What about those women, celebrity or not dating and marrying younger men? What are you calling them?

Well I don't know the 2nd one. He seems like a nice guy. I don't know if men who always dates girls in their 20's means they are perverts. So is Leonardo decaprio a perv? I put the lame face cuz i thought the comments were harsh, funny you addressed it to me y saying 'what are YOU calling them'. Not to make you sound stupid or anything but notice the quotes? Who the hell quotes their own quotes? If it were me saying it, I would say it. There, you learned something today lol. There are other k-entertainment gossip news websites that show Korean netizens comments that have thumbs up and down and it's been translated. Oh look you learned something else. Go figure.

Archived