Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 826 No wonder my real life fren also said this is good. Lol. I often not listening to people you see. KNG rili look dashing on that press con I think i will loose sleep
  3. I think she try to find the truth of relationship between psj n pmy' in here...so let she observe this thread. i guess after read all the page, she Will jump to this ship...kekek
  4. Kim Dong Han has revealed the very first glimpse of his upcoming comeback! On April 22 at midnight KST, Kim Dong Han dropped the first teaser for his third mini album “D-HOURS AM 7:03.” The new mini album will be released on May 1 at 6 p.m. KST. Check out Kim Dong Han’s dramatic new […] The post Watch: Kim Dong Han Unveils 1st Teaser For Upcoming May Comeback appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  5. Lolllll he is too loveable to ship! I actually ship him with honey lol. Just because of the gun scene. They look so close! Getting distracted by the electricity given by our Heo Im eh? Hahaha. can I say..he has really bright teeth lol. So white and clean lollll 824 Probably will stay with my current DP for time being lol
  6. The Russian roulette scene was one of the most useless in the drama. YMR said he loved KIW only to go away with SJW. And SJW was dumb enough to do the same thing as KIW, get into his craziness. This type of behavior is expected from KIW, but not from SJW. What the YMR should have done was stay with the KIW until it calmed down and then take the steps she intended to take. I'm sure I'm going to hate the end of this drama, it's going to be full of cliches. For me, everyone would die or the YMR would end alone.
  7. Can someone please help me find a drama name. its was jealous scene when the the boyfriend and his girlfriend sat down with 3 party, she talked only the 3 party man, and her boyfriend was jealous - he kick her in the a lag to stop ignore him. ty!
  8. You should watch LUTYN then... KNG is a good kisser! Maybe @triplem can provide the pressure point kiss Yes, I lost a bet in that thread and had to change my DP, lol.... The actor in Q7D is Yeon Woo-jin. He is another great actor. Go watch Marriage Not Dating ~ I think you'll fall in love with him even more. It's so hard for me not to ship KNG and Honey Lee, especially after the Sakura Walk, but then I remembered how hard I shipped him and Kim Ah Joong, LOL..... 822
  9. Even in their 1st medical skinship , I felt the electricity. I want them to reunite. Haha I’m getting distracted 820 i even hv gifs for the BTS . Yup I was seriously hardcore.
  10. 820 @triplem Their press con pic
  11. @triplem @ktcjdrama love him in bad boy roles , for me sweetness in his eyes with toughness what make him attractive How come when he smile I see stars .. how cute he miss the mark
  12. Hey, as far as I know you are PMY and KJW shipper. I think you are on the wrong place. This is the place of people who love PPC.
  13. That one from 94 was hahahaha. I think ours is more romantic. Gigi's were good too. This song in the mV is gold. Love it. The creator did really good!
  14. Thanks. I am going to Polermo, Italy. I`m coming back in no time. A week passes quickly. I think Tae Joo was surprised that Mi ri brought him to her family. They might not be officially dating but for Mi Ri to bring his there is a good sign that her walls are removed one by one. She knows that her mother knows about a certain man... to bring him there to meet him is great. Maybe they were in the neighborhood and they wanted to eat. I am glad that Sun ja will meet Tae Joo. She will like him. Thank You very much for the translation!
  15. OH MY GOD SHE IS REALLY A GODDESS OF ALL GODDESS, SONG HYE KYO NEW PIC FROM SUECOMMA BONNIE X HARPER BAZAR...SOURCE CREDIT Suecomma Bonnie
  16. He has a charming smile, and with those disappearing eyes when he smiles, all the more charming... Btw, I find that many of the OST here are suitable to use for exercising BGM I've finally watched with subs... really like some of the message in the final episode. But since I watched in Chinese, let me watch how it translates to English and then share them here.
  17. Yup, 21st day also. Can't forget the shock & excitement I felt when their LA pics got out. The same feeling this time... I too checked IG postings and twits, and many were talking about this too. I google translated the naver article and I'm happy to note that many are excited with this news.
  18. 816 Haha finished 20 eps of FP, but only need 4 eps of LUTYN to make me swooned.
  19. This is one of the reasons why I think, between LDW and YIN, it was YIN who was hesitant to take the relationship to the next level, after Goblin. Voracious readers are smart and astute critical-thinkers. Although not all voracious readers are intelligent when it comes to love, YIN also happens to be a Gemini woman, who is usually independent, clever and charming (i.e. think Angelina Jolie - she’s a Gemini). A Gemini woman who loves to read is usually mighty impressive In my opinion, she wasn’t ready to enter into a relationship with LDW post-Goblin. Perhaps she thought he was too charismatic, or maybe she wasn’t ready emotionally - whatever her reasons were, they were most likely fueled by her tendencies to think things through before doing anything. You know the saying “love does not start where reason ends”? That is based on a Gemini woman who loves to read hehehe
  20. I think it would be lovely ! @Ameera Ali would be over the moon now I feel like rewatching Live Up to Your Name. , thanks to @Lawyerh whose watching it now . I will miss KNG . Took him two years to come back to drama land . I hope he doesn’t take that Long again . I know he’s got some movies up next but it doesn’t feel the same as hanging out on a drama thread & fangirling over him for weeks . True . I’m happy for SSR by the way . Finally after all these years . I will check out his drama when it airs . Love the female lead Go Won Hee. —— The real Bobby ( is a joker) explains how he does the capoeira The fake Bobby & monk ( Twitter handle says this is from their agency , both from the same one )
  1. Load more activity

Announcements