Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have noticed this too. I think that's why even their simple hugs are really different and has a genuine feel to them. His body seems to engulf her whenever they hug.
  3. Lol. He will get it back don’t worry. 846
  4. Give me back his beard sushi 844
  5. I'm hoping it's not 'acting' but I know I'm lying to myself.. My heart fluttered too.. I kept rewatching their parts especially the part where he admitted his heart fluttered for her with all the small things she did. Even the slow mo part they did and he slowly broke into a smile stole my heart <3 Perhaps he wants a break from 'kissing' and to try a more diverse role. He really likes to buy shoes huh.. even in happy together back in 2015, Ji Suk mentioned he would buy shoes for his girlfriend. Such a lucky girl! Can't wait for his next drama
  6. I am torn too. I know that Mi Hye doesn`t treat Jae Bum well but I like some of their scenes, their familiarity with each other. He is such a good friend. Maybe Jae Bum will let her go and decided to remain a friend but I still have a tiny hope that she will choose him. I want him to be happy. I did not give him the nickname. I think it was said in the drama. About Woo Jin... He is a little isolated there at the publising house but I want to know more about him. Maybe he will remain a mentor for Mi hye or maybe they will fall in love. He will go to Sun ja`s restaurant. That`s a start. I will see if their story will win my heart in the end. **** Sun ja`s new employee
  7. no matter how many times i watched it, it always gives me thrill i even dont know why. A Kiss that comes from the heart?
  8. you're funny! lol! that person is not just someone.. thats her stylist! and they were not cue om a scene.. they are on break. but do feel free to browse here.. just don't say anything bad or offensive.. we are at peace here and we welcome good vibes only.. PPC shippers are full of love just like PMY and PSJ to each other..
  9. @Lawyerh be warned Of the possible goodness that was ever invented 838
  10. Some GIFs from 448 https://www.weibo.com/5815928682/HqGcl8lhz?type=comment#_rnd1555862088363 Some photos from 448. According to Weibo user, KJK pops his head out to try to get a good view of SJH dancing https://www.weibo.com/3172389104/HqFhC9DAS?type=comment#_rnd1555862388250
  11. Kim Hye Yoon showed off her dance moves on SBS’s “Running Man”! On the April 21 broadcast of the variety show, the cast and guests formed teams and competed in a mission to make “Running Man + [guest’s name]” become the No. 1 trending search on portal sites. During the first round, everyone tried to guess […] The post Watch: Kim Hye Yoon Wins Over “Running Man” Cast With Cute Cover Dances Of BLACKPINK And MOMOLAND appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. SBS’s “Running Man” has shared an exciting preview for next week’s episode! On the upcoming April 28 episode, Yoo Jae Suk will return as James Bond, or “Yoo-mes Bond”. This is an identity he adopted to carry out secret missions with his special water gun. He first appeared as “Yoo-mes Bond” in April of 2011, and […] The post Watch: “Running Man” Teases Upcoming Return Of “Yoo-mes Bond” In New Preview appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  13. This was such a nice ride! I rarely like a drama this much, I only hope that we will have a 2nd season, and if not I hope to see KNG in a new project (and if possible with Lee Honey hahaha!)
  14. MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL KYO, IM SLEEPY ALREADY BUT WHEN I SEE YOUR NEW PIC IM SHOCK AND ASK MYSELF IS THIS WOMAN IS ALREADY 38 YRS OLD? YOU LOOK SO YOUNG WITH A PERFECT FACE WITH A SEXY FIGURE, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT KYO WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LOVE...
  15. Hello everyone, hope you're doing good! I think there will be more time jump because I remember watching the 1st ep when she gets a text message for her tuition to be paid it said -2015- I might be wrong though! It was a nice watch though and I hope we will have the 8 remaining episodes soon
  16. Sister master - Li Zhongshuo 17 hours ago from iPhone client This is quite complete @ 南大国际法 : #李钟硕# Long legs and long dances are not harmonious? This may not be the case. Weibo video of Nanda International Law 9102 views 2:09
  1. Load more activity

Announcements