Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Ameera Ali The Tom's cartoon! I am actually thinking about Tom & Jerry when Tom steals something from Jerry just to have him retrieved it back ....eg LSH, Gun & VC. @dulceres It's not stressful anymore but rather fun to watch even if the villains are acting up, after reading many funny/creative/witty/insightful/interesting posts from the chingus here.
  3. Wait...so you tell me...Daesung and Baeksung is the same thing? LOL *mindblown* 530
  4. Oh no, I misjudged PXR. She is pretty after I saw these pics and video from another angle. Cr: as tagged
  5. I thought it's next week? May? 528
  6. Thank you @triplem ! That's a good thing if he didn't start the apartment fire. But people on YT are saying when An performed psychometry on SM that it revealed he killed the bad guy. Which would make JS's words to him meaningless, which would be sad. I'm gonna somehow try and hold out hope that SM isn't really that bad...but I just don't know anymore. Oof!
  7. I'm so envious of those fans... They can get so up close with the stars and not so much security!! I guess that's the perk of waiting at a smaller airport.... @Ameera Ali Mrs Hwang, so many girls get to have selca with Hwang!!!
  8. Hello all, a new fan here. I've been reading all of your comment and agree with whatever you guys said about this HSDS new version, I can't bear not to join this all crazy over WJ-ZM. See how this version going better than old version. I can't help but fall in love with every little part of this version have showed at verry beginning until the end. I even don't mind watched it without sub. Some people don't want to watch it because they don't understand anything and wait for sub out. Since people in this forum love WJ-ZM and me too, going smile all by myself reading your guys explanation. My friend ask me, am I alright? With suspicious look. But to be honest I like ZZR too in this version rather than 2009 version the only old version I watched, not knowing about other version. I gonna speak my mind about ZZR and her character because she have important part and interesting role to play. Not want to related her with WJ-ZM moment, since she gonna ruined it. Well, she is. ZZR is complicated character who have been through many pressure and bullying from her senior. Eventhough she is described a kind hearted, pure and soft woman, as she grown up she like more get influence by his master. She is a no.1 fan of her master. ZZR is a humble person to, when her master said want ZZR become leader her reaction is same like XF. Implicated she have no big ambition. This side of ZZR can make WJ fall for her again. But not, since her personality slowly change and become greedy as story goes on. Actually she can be dangerous rival to ZM if ZZR have more confident like what she's doing at Wan an temple and she have potential to be a good leader and smart too. Seriously you can see ZM face, being ultimately jealous dan angry when she see WJ help and hold ZZR. But ZM still remain calm, cool and more challenging in her princess attitude. After what happen in wan an temple she have no future at all with WJ. Whether she realized it or not she is already choose her path with follow her master without objection. I can see the different ZZR before and after wedding scene, Bambi really portrayed ZZR verry well. She's not overacted to express her emotion, and my favorit scene of her is when she notice how WJ care about ZM, I became amused to see her jealous face at snake island. And of course the ZZR after the wedding attack, being evil and shows her anger, dissapointed and being more cruel than her master.
  9. @turtlegirl apparently according to this IG handle -she used Indonesian in some of her comments- in last night’s episode we were made to believe its SM that burned the apartment. But apparently today SM says no . When An confront him about It , SM says if I say no , will you believe me . So I think he purposely wanted An to use psychometry on him The epilogue
  10. Currently watching the latest epsiodes.. Thoughts when I'm done... but right now I'm on the part where IS asked TJ toi always be by her side. Ugh! I'm gonna hate TJ if he chooses to side with IS or his chairman father! The conflict for this dram and happen once MR finds out abput TJ status and who he is and what his relationship with IS and chaiman. TJ and MR . Back to the drama.
  11. Nice that SH & LSH can still afford the same school , maybe SH sister making big money of Eating online , but sister need to be careful, it’s hard to find her man if she keep eating all these pizza boxes alone @dulceres wishing u nice day as well darling
  12. Credit to pmyifansunited and TVN. I hope I'm doing this correctly to give the credit to the owners.
  13. More witnesses have come forward with testimony in regards to the late actress Jang Ja Yeon’s sexual abuse case. On April 23, it was reported that the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office’s Investigative Team of Past Affairs has issued a statement in which they effectively said that an investigation is needed in regards to suspicions that Jang […] The post Testimony From Further Witnesses Obtained For Jang Ja Yeon’s Sexual Abuse Case appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. @Lawyerh lol. You are gonna recover from KJH soon @triplem did SBS Daesung ended? It did right? Hm...Guess have to wait till next year’s Daesung...hope he wins lol 526
  15. our girl is doing a wonderful job in her new drama! She has earned a new ship! We are happy for her because it’s a testament to her wonderful talent in her craft! May she end up happy with the man of her dreams! Now! Another feather to our classic drama,”Healer” what this drama and get the experience of a lifetime! A drama with substance!
  16. @samzz & @dolley haha I'm just really curious why they need to do that (posting backdated photos) , I mean, they can update us current happenings from their personal life if they want, we're not going to hunt them down the street anyway. so feel free.
  17. Lols at yin comment "you went off script TOO MUCH".. so i bet ldw did again in TYH.. he even dare to adlib kiss scene with yin in last scene of goblin.. why not others? Hahaha To be added: 1. Ldw stroke yin's hair b4 he hug her at kjr after drunk scene.. 2. Ldw asked yin, can man n woman be friends?
  18. Omg!!! Another photoshoot. Wow!!! Is he sleeping at all??? Are the flowers beautiful or him? One ear accessory - Bad-boy image. But he don't look like one. Cute PXR should have chose another style dress for the party night. He is damn handsome.
  19. Yes . Stupid & pointless - that pretty much sums up my feelings . Thanks @turtlegirl. I follow this twitter handle who also blogs -she summed up last night perfectly & pays tribute to our Sunflower . I am rarely this affected by a character in a drama but somehow I feel like someone I loved died . https://namjhyun.tumblr.com/post/184378692178/he-is-psychometric-episode-13-review
  1. Load more activity

Announcements