Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. watch pls thanks much appreciates took v long to make :') https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbOxTOn_D9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ebj7hcskig58
  3. Ehhh... ooiyoo.. u sound like .. my big fan haha~ -> u wanna eat me for Supper (ah juz teasing - i am still trying to get used to your unique way of quoting usernames) Oh Gosh talk about fan u feeling the heat lately ya? Come letz steal uri queen's fan (plus that assistant to help carry the fan for us heeee...) Ig source: Ahhh-ha! Caught u @LifesLikeThat . Heh heh~~ Heee.. @shjfan23 after u mentioned her infinite challenge guesting i saw this IG post: *whisper* letz get used to uri rocco queen turned pretty 'serious' seonsaengnim Cto: Ok..Juz saw another article with similar contents - not 100% confirmed. It mentioned they looking forward to see them teaming up for this project - a strong pairing. https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/115910 Special mention on their roles in 'The Beauty Inside' have touched hearts of viewers. Have a Good Good Friday all! (long weekend over here!!)
  4. You can celebrate if she didn't want to accept there wouldn't be news about her reviewing it She probably read so many durning her break Thats so weird. After the talk about male lead here I lokked it up too. Couldn't find anything. We'll learn who he is eventually if we have one Well.... I second @hola2jin
  5. girls wdyt https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbOxTOn_D9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ebj7hcskig58
  6. I think it was the next morning after he feed her medicine and heals her with his nie gong in the shed. Remember he was swooning looking at her doing the farm works. He was so touched and in love when MM said she make soupy rice for him. He even compliments it tasted good and drank 2 bowls (even though MM said it was over cooked and burned). That's true love right there. CMIIW, I don't think he ever compliments ZZR cooking skills. Then he confessed he was glads that MM interrupted his wedding with ZZR because he doesn't feels right and might regretted it. I believed WJ decided to be with MM at that moment. He can't hold back any longer.
  7. y r there guys who like blackpink so much https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbOxTOn_D9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ebj7hcskig58
  8. hi can i just leave this here :D https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbOxTOn_D9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ebj7hcskig58
  9. @ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing anothet common thing about RyoTao. I just searched that song 'Layla' up. It is from 1970 which is far from their time. So I definitely think it is either Ryota or Tao who liked it first and then recommended it to the other. So cute. I like your interpretation of Ryota's speech about graduation and his confession of how much he likes "this girl". I hope Ryota was able to spend some time with Tao at the festival on the first of April. Thank you for sharing about Ryota's new movie with Hashimoto Kanna! So it is another school-themed manga-adaption? I think Ryota will be stuck with those for a while. Gordon is btw Ryota's friend Mackenyu's younger brother. I'm okay with him working with other actresses too. I just feel sad like you that we might never see RyoTao together on-screen again. Such a coincidence though that Kanna has the same birthday as Tao. To make RyoTao feel more calm about this pairing with Ryota and Kanna though is that he has said he only likes elder women or women at his age. So no younger girls. @liemmeciau I think Ryota cried during Speedster because his voice wasn't at its best so he felt sorry that he couldn't perform well.
  10. Hi!! would appreciate if yall gave this a view https://www.instagram.com/p/BwbOxTOn_D9/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ebj7hcskig58
  11. This drama is totally a fun ride . I just can't wait for next episodes. RYAN GOLD is now a follower For me Second lead syndrome No chance in this drama. My kjw oppa finally in lead role , with every scene I'm falling for him more and more . Eun gi as a second lead but I think writer and director may don't want to take a risk by making his character in deep emotions to lead SLS because it's Kim jae wook first lead role . As for Eun gi I don't know why but having feeling (Don't take it seriously) Eun gi and Cindy (A bad girl need a good boy to show her right path lol) Ryan and shi an there's definitely something between them (Before First script reading I remember on Asianwiki drama synopsis - Ryan and shi an was siblings but after some time they changed the synopsis may be that was according to novel story.) In Ep 4 in past memories of Ryan I think I saw 2 boys ( one -Blue,Green T-shirt and second holding blue pipe and white shoes ) . If there's really no connection between them than writer just want to mislead viewers - Same jacket , Living in same building , increasing interaction -leading bromance and calling him hyung so cute.
  12. Sorry if i post this just to compare them with our couple.. Here's some fact which i think ldw n yin were similar with this married couple: 1. They were being shy when did kissing scene in drama.. just like we asking so many times.. why being shy if u already did kissing scene so many times before in another drama?? 2. The man loves to take selca with his lovely ones.. this is so obvious right?? 3. Although they already married, they still behave like "buddies".. ajh can cringe with khs romantic lines, and even hit his wife's arm..hahaha.. 4. Although they already married, khs still look awkward in front of press who took their photo.. she even refused to hold her husband's hand.. hahahaha.. but look at lovely star from her husband.. uwuu... remember someone guys? What do u think?
  13. I saw the way those 2 acted toward each other is hard for me to not ship them. They look so happy together. CXX said something about PXR's boyfriend? I think is just a joke. No one would mention it on the TV if she has it for real. I hope for modern drama for both of them to work together. Romantic Comedy would be great!!!
  14. @mrsj3n @lightbringer06 yes, this ship is going to sink, but before it does, I wish it would just cruise a bit then sink gloriously!
  15. You guys make me miss ASC. Love this drama too. In term of script writing, ASC is actually one of the best works of Yowon. I remember Vaiduakhu ranked QSD=SBDH as your top choice, then 49 Days. I’m curious what your third selection is. Is it ASC? Viki has translated 2 trailers for those of you are interested. Does anyone know how fast Viki can provide subs these days? I’ve only assumed it’s about a day, but then I don’t watch any other dramas besides Yowon's so I have no clue if that’s accurate. I suppose now the subs would be available much faster with the auto-generated audio to subs software like YouTube has, which generating the timing already. All it needs is a translator to transcribing to another language and doing some QC’ing.
  16. 516 @Lawyerh I am watching HPL now xixixixi.. OMG that guy really reminds me to my papa HAAHAHHAA. Their cheeks bone and eyes HAHAHAHAHAH I love when he said “don’t use L..” it’s Ryan wkkwwkwk btw PMY is too tiny. I am curious how tiny she will be if met her in real. Min Young must be looks like a living barbie. We always looks bigger on camera. (I never like my picts because I still look too big after taking picts HAHAHAHAH. But in real it’s not as big as the picture )
  17. Hpl charts..cindy and sin an have relationship..but maybe just fan and idol..Ryan and sin an off course have relationship
  18. Suran has expressed her gratitude after receiving numerous messages of support regarding her battle with breast cancer. On April 18, the singer shared a photo of herself smiling brightly on her Instagram and wrote, “So many people sent me their support so.. I’m surprised. Thank you. I’m thankful to have had the opportunity to share […] The post Suran Expresses Gratitude For Support After Sharing Story About Her Battle With Breast Cancer appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  19. Your point is so me.... about the chemistry, pmy' is really professional, but once again, pmy' behavior in bts is so different in wwwsk than her previous drama ( also in Hpl). So guys, don't worry about chemistry between pmy' n kjw, u should worry about pmy' n psj have potential break up coz their schedule very tight. I belive in our captain( psj)....
  20. Close friends Jeon Somi and AB6IX’s Lee Dae Hwi have been selected as joint brand models for Fanta! The announcement was made on April 19 with a photo of the duo posing with bottles of the drink. Jeon Somi has been a brand model since 2017 and Lee Dae Hwi will be joining her as […] The post AB6IX’s Lee Dae Hwi Joins Close Friend Jeon Somi As Joint Brand Models For Fanta appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  21. 19. 04.19 Lee Dong Wook attending "Again go east" event at Seoul Station to support Gangwondo as it's Tourist Ambassador. He is precious
  22. Thank you so much dear @jinkzzmec chingu for adding my edit on the 1st post!! I am sooooo happy! It looks amazing on the 1st page! And just thought to recall my 1st time with Kang Ji Hwan! It;s none other than Big Man with my most fav Choi Daniel! I enjoyed every bit of Ji Hwan's acting as an orphan who breaks down the chaebol family of Daniel's!!! And I personally think JI Hwan can portrait energetic roles very well!! And I haven't seen so many of his dramas as you guys have!! But only few like Big Man, Feel Good To Die, Children of A lesser God & a bit of Coffee House! I really was glued to Coffee House because Ji Hwan looked so pretty like a dream in it but I don't like short haired girls!!! Hah haaaaaa..... That's a big weakness of mine! But Ji Hwan is the selling point of Coffee House, am I right friends???! Srry for tagging you again, dear @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 & @phoenix24 chingus!!!! And I am not a fan of historical dramas! But I will try his new series for sure! He's working so hard for it so hope he will receive a lot of love from public!! And this is an older post of him!! Kang Ji Hwan’s Fantasy Movie Choices!! He seems to have a great taste on movies!! https://dw4ptommyrot.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/kang-ji-hwans-fantasy-movie-choices/
  23. Their chemistry is perfect I wish they date in real life Is their thread for them in Shippers Section?
  24. I am still thinking who will be selected to be guo jing huang rong for Movie version LOCH. Still hold the wishful thinking that they can select Joseph and yukee hahaha in my dreams perhaps Edited add on: Seems like they already selected the actor and actress for the movie version LOCH, not sure if its true https://3g.163.com/idol/article/EAQ01KQK0517SKD7.html
  1. Load more activity

Announcements