All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this. The new stills feature Jang Jae Kyung being specially promoted to inspector for his outstanding performance in apprehending criminals. This will be at 10 p.m. KST. source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/311/0001717940 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Ji Sung Salutes In Front Of Colleagues After Being Specially Promoted In New Crime Thriller Drama "Connection"
  3. Upcoming film “Following” has released a new teaser! “Following” is a mystery thriller film that follows the story of Koo Jung Tae (Byun Yo Han) as he witnesses the death of Han So Ra (Shin Hye Sun), an influencer whom he has been observing. He then starts digging into the life of Han So Ra… Continue reading Watch: Byun Yo Han Becomes The Prime Suspect In Shin Hye Sun’s Murder Case In Upcoming Film “Following” The post Watch: Byun Yo Han Becomes The Prime Suspect In Shin Hye Sun’s Murder Case In Upcoming Film “Following” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  4. SBS’s upcoming drama “Connection” has dropped new stills featuring Ji Sung! “Connection” is a new crime thriller starring Ji Sung as Jang Jae Kyung, a well-respected detective who is the ace of the narcotics unit. Jeon Mi Do will star as Oh Yoon Jin, an opinionated and outspoken reporter who works at a newspaper. The drama is a collaboration… Continue reading Ji Sung Salutes In Front Of Colleagues After Being Specially Promoted In New Crime Thriller Drama “Connection” The post Ji Sung Salutes In Front Of Colleagues After Being Specially Promoted In New Crime Thriller Drama “Connection” first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  5. Upcoming film “The Plot” has shared new posters and a teaser! “The Plot” tells the story of Young Il (played by Kang Dong Won), a designer who specializes in disguising contract killings as accidents, and the unexpected events that unfold when he becomes entangled in an unforeseen incident. The first poster captures Kang Dong Won… Continue reading Watch: Kang Dong Won, Lee Hyun Wook, And More Are Teammates Who Disguise Murders As Accidents In Upcoming Film The post Watch: Kang Dong Won, Lee Hyun Wook, And More Are Teammates Who Disguise Murders As Accidents In Upcoming Film first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  6. If you’ve ever wanted to know what part you would play if you were in a K-pop group, now is your time. All you have to do is answer 10 questions! Some are K-pop related, others are completely random—but trust us! We’ve got this down to a science. What were your results? Drop them in… Continue reading QUIZ: Leader? Maknae? Answer 10 Questions To Find Out What Your Role In A K-Pop Group Would Be The post QUIZ: Leader? Maknae? Answer 10 Questions To Find Out What Your Role In A K-Pop Group Would Be first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  7. *** 'Wonderland' has officially set its premiere date, which will be on June 5th. In addition to the release date announcement, the film unveiled its first teaser. The teaser introduces viewers to a world where reunions with loved ones are possible anytime, anywhere, even after an "eternal parting." They're engaging in video calls and sharing their everyday moments with their deceased loved ones. Source: Acemaker Movieworks
  8. ‘Wonderland’ Set for June Release: Featuring Star-Studded Cast of Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Choi Woo Shik & More The much-anticipated film Wonderland, directed by Kim Tae Yong, is confirmed to open on June 5th. On the 23rd, Acemaker Movieworks released character stills and a teaser trailer, showcasing a stellar cast including Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, Jung Yu Mi, and Choi Woo Shik. Wonderland revolves around a revolutionary service that brings back lost loved ones as artificial intelligence, allowing users to reunite with them through video calls. The character stills capture the protagonists using the “Wonderland” service, hinting at their joyful and emotional encounters. The storyline raises intriguing questions about the backstories of these characters who seek to reconnect with their loved ones. The teaser introduces the world of Wonderland, focusing on the concept of eternal reunions beyond death. It features slogans like “meeting anywhere, anytime,” underscoring the integration of daily life with artificial intelligence. The trailer showcases various users sharing moments with their revived loved ones, highlighting the service’s impact on human relationships and its emotional depth. Directed by Kim Tae Yong, known for his nuanced and robust direction in films like Family Ties and Late Autumn, Wonderland promises a compelling narrative brought to life by its high-profile cast. The casting alone, featuring renowned actors like Tang Wei, Suzy, Park Bo Gum, and a special appearance by Gong Yoo, has significantly heightened anticipation for the film. Meanwhile, Wonderland is slated for release on June 5th. Source: Acemaker Movieworks
  9. What I like the most is that the main couple resolves all misunderstandings quickly. When Yanxi told Zhi his true identity she didnt push him away. That was mature. The sibling's scenes are one of my favorites... The first encounter between ShenHuan and Shayao was so hilarious... Their chess scenes were so lovely.... The actor (Shenhuan) is pretty good looking.
  10. @Magician I couldn't agree more with this. He has continued to engage with his audience by requesting, “Send me a one-liner review of episodes 13 and 14, and I’ll congratulate a few of you through a draw.” Subscribers to his Bubble have been concise in their praises due to the platform’s limit of 30 characters. He even joked about the training involved in using Bubble, saying, “It’s not that I’m good at Bubble, everyone starting has to go through an 8-hour course at the company,” which led fans to praise his playful honesty.
  11. *** These are the top 5 favorite Korean dramas chosen by overseas fans (2024 Overseas Hallyu Survey) from over 26 countries and how "Squid Game" continues to remain at the top. The top 5 series consists of "Squid Game", "The Glory", "King The Land", "Crash Landing On You", and "Taxi Driver", in that order. For the third time since its release, "Squid Game" continues to dominate, earning mass-attention from audiences worldwide. This was conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Considering the news about "Squid Game 2" and how it's going to drop sometime this year, I hope the craze is far from over.
  12. Celebrating the success & the finale, tvN QueenOfTears team, including lead casts, will be having another wrap-up party on 27th. The pre-production drama actually had their wrap-up party in February but decided to have aother one following its success & discussing for a reward vacation.
  13. The star-studded film “Wonderland” is coming to greet viewers soon! On April 23, ACEMAKER MOVIEWORKS confirmed that “Wonderland” will premiere on June 5 and unveiled new character stills and a teaser. “Wonderland” tells the story of people who use the “Wonderland” service, which allows users to reunite with their deceased loved ones through video call… Continue reading Watch: Park Bo Gum, Suzy, Choi Woo Shik, And More Find Happiness In “Wonderland” + Film Confirms Premiere Date The post Watch: Park Bo Gum, Suzy, Choi Woo Shik, And More Find Happiness In “Wonderland” + Film Confirms Premiere Date first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  14. Wi Ha Joon Dishes On Reuniting With "Something In The Rain" Director For "The Midnight Romance In Hagwon" tvN’s upcoming drama “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon” has unveiled a closer look at Wi Ha Joon! Helmed by director Ahn Pan Seok of the hit drama “Something in the Rain,” “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon” is set against the backdrop of Daechi, a neighborhood renowned as the epicenter of private education in Korea. The plot centers around an instructor who tirelessly assists a student named Lee Joon Ho (Wi Ha Joon) in gaining admission to a prestigious university. In a twist of fate, Lee Joon Ho later returns to the academy as a rookie instructor after resigning from a large company because he remains fixated on his first love, his academy teacher Seo Hye Jin (Jung Ryeo Won), even after becoming an adult. The newly released stills capture a look at rookie instructor Lee Joon Ho, who used to not be interested in studying in the slightest. However, his life took a turn for the better once he met Seo Hye Jin, who eventually helped Lee Joon Ho get into a prestigious university and become a miracle case. Nevertheless, Lee Joon Ho’s life takes a turn once more as he resolves to quit his job at a big company. As he cleans out his work station, Lee Joon Ho does not look regretful in the slightest, raising anticipation for what changes he is awaiting. Another still depicts Lee Joon Ho smiling brightly in front of the chalkboard while wearing an open recruitment application number on his chest. However, Seo Hye Jin will disapprove of Lee Joon Ho’s decision to become an instructor, making viewers curious about how the two will become intertwined. Wi Ha Joon further shared, “Thanks to the relatable plot, the story was so immersive that I could read it in one go. Furthermore, I felt certain of making a realistic project with depth along with director Ahn Pan Seok and Jung Ryeo Won.” Regarding his reunion with director Ahn Pan Seok after five years, he shared, “I was happy and grateful when the director gave me an offer. He allows the actors to act to their hearts content. There were many moments I felt that it was ‘as expected’ when seeing how he made new and impressive scenes through an unexpected gaze. It was a set in which I learned and felt a lot of things.” Regarding his character Lee Joon Ho, Wi Ha Joon shared, “He’s a confident and honest person. Since he is honest with expressing his emotions, he is very daring, and he is someone who acts on something he wants without hesitation. That’s why he may seem selfish or like a child at times, but the way he does his best and works passionately is an unexpected [charm].” “The Midnight Romance in Hagwon” will premiere on May 11 at 9:20 p.m. KST. https://www.soompi.com/article/1656580wpp/wi-ha-joon-dishes-on-reuniting-with-something-in-the-rain-director-for-the-midnight-romance-in-hagwon
  15. (Posted on: Tuesday, 23 April 2024) Deng Wei : "Love Of The Divine Tree" - Special Episode iQiyi held its world conference on April 23, and many big IPs came with the latest materials. Among them is Deng Wei's first male-led drama "Love Of The Divine Tree", which I believe many friends are looking forward to. Sure enough, this special episode did not disappoint. I was intoxicated by Deng Wei's beauty. "Love Of The Divine Tree" First Edition Special The latest special, shows the characters and plot scenes, which is a small preview. iQiyi’s dramas are basically produced online. Especially costume dramas. The male protagonist of this drama is Deng Wei. The female protagonist is Xiang Han Zhi. It is also a collaboration between "young peanuts" born in 1995, and it is full of freshness. Deng Wei: Su Yi Shui "Love Of The Divine Tree" is directed by Yin Tao and written by Liu Fang. It is adapted from the novel "Kuai Shang Jia Kuang". The male and female protagonists experienced two lives of sadomasochism. Interestingly, their identities were reversed in these two lives. http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0423/cb28b14cg00scdoag03zrd000kk00clp.gif The first life is a female master and a male apprentice. The second life is a male master and a female apprentice. The switching setting is full of freshness. In his first life, Su Yi Shui was handsome and arrogant. In order to get the throne, he endured ten years of hardships and humiliations. He was disliked by thousands of people since he was a child. But he was unexpectedly accepted as a disciple by Mu Qingge, who died to change his destiny. Su Yishui could not give up his obsession with fighting for the world, and eventually turned against Mu Qingge. But after Mu Qingge died, he learned about everything that his master had done for him. In the novel, Su Yi Shui went through many difficulties and dangers, and used half of his cultivation to gain Mu Qingge's reincarnation. http://dingyue.ws.126.net/2024/0423/55a8b04fg00scdoam04lrd000hs00kep.gif Deng Wei chose to use his own original voice. This drama has a variety of looks, with all kinds of styles. The arrogant disciple, the gentle master, and the darkened demon king are really a feast for the eyes of fans. The ending of this drama is very happy. So we can watch it with confidence. Su Yi Shui and Xue Ranran went into seclusion and had three lovely children, living a peaceful and happy life.
  16. Today
  17. @Sakurafairy thanks for sharing this. 'Wonderland' has officially set its premiere date, which will be on June 5th. In addition to the release date announcement, the film unveiled its first teaser. The teaser introduces viewers to a world where reunions with loved ones are possible anytime, anywhere, even after an "eternal parting." They're engaging in video calls and sharing their everyday moments with their deceased loved ones.
  18. Park Eun Bin may be teaming up once again with the director of “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” for a new drama! On April 23, STARNEWS reported that Park Eun Bin will be starring in the new drama “The B Team” (working title). In response to the report, Park Eun Bin’s agency Namoo Actors shared, “’The B Team’… Continue reading Park Eun Bin In Talks For New Drama By “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Director The post Park Eun Bin In Talks For New Drama By “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” Director first appeared on Soompi. View the full article
  19. *** Kim Soo Hyun has really this superb drama acting skills! Just look at the clip below : He can poured out his emotions and cried his eyes out as fast as this - If you watch the actual scene from the drama, it’s even more prominent how well he delivered the emotions. His acting is so good… Daebak!
  20. We are in a phase where producers are not shying away from strong female leads. After The Legend of Shen Li, here's another one, Hua Zhi. And though she can't wield a sword or fly to the heavens, her brains, courage and resilience, indeed put her on an equal footing with Shen Li.
  21. *** In a recent reveal on the YouTube channel “14F,” Han Ga In opened up about her decision to marry Yeon Jung Hoon at a young age, saying, “I didn’t want to lose him.” The interview was part of a segment that invited two university students to her personal exhibition, which featured a variety of photographs from her time as an airline model to her life with Yeon Jung Hoon. When asked by one of the students if she had any regrets, Han Ga In shared her perspective on life choices, saying, “I don’t think all my choices were the best. If I hadn’t become an actor, another life might have unfolded. Every time I felt overwhelmed, I reminded myself that these were the choices I made at the time, the best I could do, so I didn’t want to have regrets.” She also expressed her desire to prove that her decisions were right. “To those who doubted me becoming an actress, I think I have shown some degree of success. When I got married, I was already envisioning the stable and beautiful family life I wanted to build,” she said. Reflecting on her marriage, she candidly revealed that she never thought she’d get married at 25. “It’s one of life’s mysteries. Back then, I think I prioritized setting up a family over my career, not wanting to let go of a good man. If marriage didn’t significantly impact my work, then settling down and having a stable life seemed like the better choice.” source : https://www.mk.co.kr/news/hot-issues/10997070
  22. (Posted on: Tuesday, 23 April 2024) Deng Wei : "Love Of The Divine Tree" - New Poster
  23. Netflix Confirms Thriller ‘Wall to Wall’ Starring Kang Ha Neul, Yeom Hye Ran and Seo Hyun Woo Netflix is set to produce a South Korean thriller film titled Wall to Wall. Wall to Wall follows the story of Woo Sung (played by Kang Ha Neul), a young office worker who finally achieves his dream of owning a home, only to have his life turned into a nightmare due to mysterious noises coming from his neighbors. Kang Ha Neul, who has starred in films like Twenty, Midnight Runners and Love Reset takes on the role of Woo Sung. Woo Sung is a young office worker in his 30s who has finally achieved his lifelong dream of owning a home after years of scrimping and saving. He had meticulously pooled together his resources, utilizing every means possible, including savings accounts, stock investments, loans, and even the money from selling his mother’s garlic field. However, his joy was short-lived as he found himself entangled in a relentless battle against an invisible enemy – the incessant and nerve-wracking noise emanating from his neighboring apartment. Veteran actress Yeom Hye Ran, known for her performances in Netflix series The Glory and Mask Girl, as well as TV dramas The Uncanny Counter and When the Camellia Blooms, portrays Eun Hwa, the apartment’s tenacious resident representative. Seo Hyun Woo, who has appeared in films like The Man Standing Next and Decision to Leave and My Name is Loh Kiwan plays Jin Ho, Woo Sung’s upstairs neighbor who joins him in the search for the source of the disturbing noises. Wall to Wall is the upcoming film from director Kim Tae Joon, who garnered acclaim for his masterful direction of the Netflix film Unlocked. The film delves into a chilling and suspenseful narrative that explores the everyday horrors and thrills we can all relate to. Wall to Wall will be available exclusively on Netflix. Source: Netflix
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..