Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @turtlegirl it wasn't ever mentioned that way... only the fact that he'll be in love with "two" women. It was only a fan speculation because some couldn't read how and why he was behaving that way (e.g hiding the umbrella and the call in the office, and the dr's explanation of who he could see) towards her after their first rendezvous. But it's clear that he hasn't found out (tho he's noticed abt the similarities of the "two" women, from their voices but hasnt made any conclusion). Though, the English title might also be a clue(??) or this is only a speculation too but "The Secret Life of My Secretary", linguistically this considers her secret life mostly from his own perspective. So he will most definitely find out of her double life and its possible that he might still pretend not to know and even investigate her further... since we don't know at what juncture he would!! wh0 knows what writers have written for this @byeodol yay!! welcome back to kdramas! this drama also put me from a romcom meh feelin to a yay this romcom is finally worth the stay I'm also very much obsessed with their chemy hehe
  3. Hi everyone! New in this thread! I have been a fan of Shin Hye-sun since my golden life days, I love her acting ability! She portrays her character well, her acting in 30but17 seal the deal for me! In regards to acting she is my top 1, I like few actresses but she is one of a kind in terms in acting if you know what I mean. Anyway I’m watching this series because of her and, I’m loving the synopsis of the story even my sister said same old plot angel Cupid become in love with his charge bla... bla..bla.. but you know what even drama brings old same plot like rich fall in love with the poor, or childhood sweethearts we still into it because that’s what’s make us happy, it’s like you are eating your fave dessert, I will never ever trade my fave dessert for the world! Hehehe! Anyway I love the first two episode and I saw a hurt, yes a spoiled angry ballerina who hates the world but I can see the her character is very redeemable, and the cute and adorable angel! I didn’t know that he is the angels for animals, which I find it endearing. I just wanted to dig in his background especially the last scene of episode 4. The director is quite mysterious but I want him to fall to our beautiful ballerina, I want to see the progress of the love triangle here although I have a hunch that he is the true villain here like the prince who propose to princess Ana in frozen who just wanted the kingdom for himself, anyway I will stick to this story till the end.
  4. They are still sweet they forgot there is a camera . But i really love to see this because before they look awkward and distance but now they are close again or maybe they forgot the camera Credit to owner in the instagram.
  5. True to reality kind of drama which means in reality there really are people like the Shaman Mother Bang; Murderer Sister Ji-Na; Conniving VP Seo; Cuckoo Aunt Jae-Ran; Brainless Cousin Gwi-Nyeo...somehow as I watch this series i group these 5 as a batch as the way they handle things, talk are lots to do with self self self... Despite these 5, I enjoy this series as I find another group who are kind-hearted despite what they have or may have done but willing to account for their own action and these people are Poong-Do, Chung-Yi, Hak-Kyu, Chairman Ma Young-In, Manager Ko and Ryan... As i continue with this series, I am wondering who will be the winning team... Stress out at the same time as I want the ending soonest possible... Fighting to the couple team Poong and Chung; the parental team Chairman Ma Young-In and Father Sim Hai-Kyu; and lastly the loving supporting team Manager Ko and Ryan
  6. @sushilicious Houston, we have a problem On a serious note, we still don't know who that old guy was at the end of season 2, he might as well be KW dad otherwise why so much interest in KW? But yea, Wire Shun must be young to be able to kill his victims the way he does. BTW, I'm sad that KW won't be a part of the Golden Time team in the end. Since they established him as a psychopath, he definitely won't be working as a police officer any longer. I think KJ will end up actually shooting that gun at KW.
  7. Yes, she had loving parents but they did die really early which means that she had to grow up earlier than others and was on her own. So she had to deal with Fantazia very early, while she wanted to dance ballet. So she had a lot on her shoulders. Let us not forget that there must have been jealousy, fight among the different directors, moreover LYS was quite young. The aunt only started managing Fantazia the moment LYS got hurt. Notice that for three years her closest family never visited her. That's why I said that her world was quite cold. As for her behavior after the accident, she feels guilty and she is missing Mr. Jo, her surrogate father. When she smiled, she actually wanted to grant him his wish (to shine as an angel) but no one around knew the meaning behind her smile and thought, she was crazy. She even went to his funeral, although she was herself not healthy. People should have acknowledged her gesture but preferred gossiping about LYS.
  8. BLACKPINK is coming to JTBC’s “Stage K”! On May 26, the K-pop dance cover competition show revealed a sneak peek of its upcoming episode featuring BLACKPINK. In the newly released preview, the four idols look excited as they arrive to judge dance covers of their own songs. Although host Jun Hyun Moo attempts to ask […] The post Watch: BLACKPINK Is Blown Away By Fans’ Dance Covers In New “Stage K” Preview appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  9. even tho its super cheesy, its funny that he went "Don't you know men?"/"Don't you know men's language?" Actually reminds me how usually its the men who doesn't really understand the women's language and screws up - just like when we say we're okay, we're truthfully not. HE'S BEING SO BRAZENLY COY afterwards, he tries to reason his skinship with what animals do
  10. Dont know what this is, i think Best of Us's Lyric? Really love the design, they use natural colours.
  11. Thank you so much Joccu!!!!! This is so beautiful. I totally needed this drama, what a gem
  12. Yeah, I was actually trying to focus on his side profile. Hahahaha Yeah he does have long fingers and long neck. But I'm not sure about tall. He seems a bit shorter than LJW and Kwon Yul. And the scene where they showed him in suit walk down the stairs playing with the lighter, I dont find him tall cuz from the angle he was shot, he doesnt seems to have long legs... hahaha He seems not that slim not that bulky either.. he is just... lean(?). I dont think he is old at KW's father age either. Because he has that strength to overthrow and strangle BJS. And he is very swift and fast too. I think he is well-trained in martial arts too. Looking at his attire in the preview, maybe something like Kendo, or Kenjutsu or Iaido ..all involves swordmanship (though maybe he just wearing the Japanese traditional clothes just as OOTD...haha) . But instead of using swords 'cause its too common and typical, he attacks using wire ('cause he thinks he is talented and special). I think he is a Korean actor who is very fluent in Japanese. But their direction of investigation confuses me a bit cause it seems they are narrowing that wire shun is a Japanese who once taught in BJS' school. Mannnn...all those students from that same school turns out as psychopaths...feeding the dark web with tonnes of uploads. Hmmm... so he'd been establishing the psycho cult since long time ago and nurture all those young students to excel as psychopath murderer. LOL! I thought @sushilicious was unrivaled. Looks like I might subscribe to Wire Shun's cult any time soon
  13. Yes dear... I also feel so srry for him!! He must have been in a dramatic pain even after he debuted in the drama industry that he wasn't able to concentrate for acting with a mother's character!!! OH yes.... Once again KBS is showing out the usual cruelty that they didn't release BTS for their most beautiful hug scene ever!!! And I was so greedy to watch their chemistry off-screen back then, dear!!! Heh he he.... This pair is totally a drug that make you get addicted more & more!!!! Ohhh.... Thank you so much once again for loving my video edit so much, dear!! Yes, that's my fav part of my own video & the most saddest video I've ever edited as well!!!! I just thought it would go perfect with lyrics & yes, it is but I feel so deep sorrow when I watch that part!!! Looks like my own video is playing with my own feelings... This is extremely sad, dear!!! They should reunite in another drama which we can have a happy ending for them!!!! OH YESSSSS dear!!! They look seriously great together!!!! No dear... I haven't watched it!!!! And is Daniel only a cameo or something small there..???! I see comments on web that his charisma isn't a joke there!!!! Have you watched it dear...??? How you rate his acting there..??!
  14. Its the middle of the night so off to bed. Ergh yeah I got that he was outed. Did he get the junior director position or VP? Too sleepy to recheck can't see clearly when I have the pause button over the scene? I guessed I could have done a screenshot but the video resolution wasn't great. Huh? I just read the above post, I saw his name and promotion title. Was there something else on the second line? What CEO did I read wrongly? Well we knew it was going to happen. Just that Miri bared her guts out to him and he didn't reciprocate. Poor MR I wished she went for counselling. And oh boy when he finds out CEO Jeon is the mother who threw her away for her new man it's going to be worse. KMR has a lot of trauma over her abandonment. Sidenote Hangang is huge and long. And which side of the river is he on? I always see so many ppl no time to notice anyone well known. Besides I never notice if anyone is famous anyway.
  15. My personal opinion is that I think the main point of this drama is angel finding love for this woman and how YS comes back as a ballet lead. The blindness was put in the script to help support 2 points to set up the character's depth - 1) use blindness as an obstacle that made YS unable to dance ballet 2) to have a story of Mr. Jo's sacrifice his eyes for YS. And both points have purpose to make audience feel sympathy for YS. After succesfully made audience feel for YS, then the story has to move on to topic of love and ballet. If YS is still blind then it will reach a dead-end where the scenes such as ballet practice, interaction between YS and Dan (especially eyes contact scenes ) , and JKW involvement to train YS can't happen. And the script may have some more interesting points to tell (which is good) , so they wouldn't like to drag the part of blindness. So I don't think it's too soon to have her eyes recovered. But the Ice Princess is still there even though she gain the eyesight, so I think we can enjoy the cold YS for a while until Dan changed her into a lovely women. (edited) KBS showed the drama teaser at of movie theatre. It would be great if it was also shown on big screen before the feature movies.
  16. Anyone find it so cute how they both got the role the other probably wanted most? Maknae daughter and wrestler brother? This was one of the more active episodes requiring more movement and such so it was kind of clear to me that there wouldn't be as much moments but they're still sprinkled in so well There's a sound bit during the second game, after jaesuk and sukjin switched games, when Somin said that their team lacks strength. KJK was on the opposite side and her team had the next two most athletic people in LKS and YSC as well as nimble YJS but she said that My delulu take. She just wants to team with KJK
  17. hey !! a new born Ji wook fan over here watched suspicious partner and completely fell for him I am so happy to have found him wish I could have a life size poster of him too
  18. Hoo~ I've been working on remembering my previous soompi account but to no avail. Hi Guys! I'm so glad to say my kdrama slump had been put on a stop because of this drama. YAY! Well there is nothing special with the plot but I fell in love with the characters and of course the chemistry between our main leads. KYK is simply gorgeous with his smiles. For JKJ, I have seen her in small roles (I'm aware of CHM but has not yet started with it) but she's really a rising actress, I love her detailed acting and her voice is enchanting. So yeah that is my short comment about our cute leads. For the show itself, I won't say its predictable nor cliche.I'm actually digging it even when some scenes don't make sense to me because after all the interaction between characters are enjoyable to watch that I can ignore some minor probs. I did my study and I'm not sure if it is already been talked about but I discovered that the writer of this drama was the same writer of the Queen of Ring which is a short drama that I adore. And I just noticed how similar the characters in both dramas and also the plot where ML fell in love with a diff character name but is still actually the FL. In queen of rings, the revelations was handled well with small angst so I have high hopes that even though there will be lots of heartaches between DMK and JGH, I know for a fact that these two will get through it beautifully. I'm actually dreading to that point where all secrets are out in the open and anticipating the cry fest and good acting from JKJ and KYK- their eyes just speaks so much that I'm willing to get my heart broken when they reach the point of heartaches. But also hoping that they won't lessen the screen time of their time together (like total separation) because I want those two cuties grace into my screen with identical smiles and non stop teasing. That's all for now guys hehehe. I hope to see you tomorrow for the 7th episode. I'm actually hoping that it will go to this direction. Min ik will soon realize that it is all Galhee. At first he'll get confuse that he like two person with similar personality then He'll realize that it is the same person but will not tell Galhee and play along with it *smirk*. Then Galhee must come clean and when she did, Min Ik will simply smile and says " Of course I know" then they live happily ever after. *wink wink*
  19. 2019.05.24 #Mamonde Event in Shanghai #梦妆 #마몽드 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ (cr : jennyhouse_srv https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7PPpmF-un/?igshid=1bd7dc7tyt9yn …)
  20. Cha Jung Im is also asking the Kim Nam Ok about the "lady doctor" ... she is not as aggresive as Miki, she is a dedicated and important member of the corps it seems. But we shall see.
  1. Load more activity