Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. gurl pdnim was never gonna make PSJ kiss her belly in the drama.. that’s too raunchy for tv.. i would love to see it but still it’s gonna too much for poor innocent non perv people i guess..
  3. No babe. With yang mi lol... I watched a lot of his drama actually. I was crazy about him before... haha... Dolphin Bay / Chinese Paladin 3 / Detective Tanglang are some of my favourite. 980.
  4. Yeah make me smile to look all stills and gifs.. Just hope KJW will continue romantic hero..
  5. I saw this definition in an article while browsing just for fun. A kiss on the hand. Nowadays it is a bit old-fashioned which makes this kiss even more romantic. It used to be a formal gesture to greet a woman. However now it can be a sign of attention, courtesy or even affection, which is more than just love. Kissing a wrist is sexual and revealing. Moreover, psychologists also think it can be a sign of the intention to bring the partner into subjection. A kiss on the forehead is a patronal kiss, like maternal or paternal, expressing care. Such a kiss can be typical if one of the partners (usually a man) is much older than the other. A kiss on the nose expresses tenderness and liking. Such a kiss is given to a person you like or to your pet. It shows that you trust your partner. A kiss on the cheek is nowadays a routine way to say “hi” to your friend, relative or other people you know well. In such a case, the kiss has no deep meaning. Still, if a person in love gives such a kiss to his partner, it could mean the desire to become closer, the genesis of the relationship, when it is difficult to make the first big step towards it. A kiss on the corner of the mouth. It signifies a try to proceed in relationship, which can help you know if a partner will let you more. A kiss on the lips shows both passion and desire. A quick kiss on the lips can be a way of saying “I like you”, “We have had a good time together”. Such a kiss is typical of people who do not like saying a lot about their feelings. Generally, a kiss on the lips is very intimate and can be shy, tender, tremulous, passionate and even demanding. It depends on the temperament and intentions of the partner. Most often, it means that the partner wants close relationship, ready for that and there is no escape. A kiss on the lips can be of different level of passion. A too aggressive kiss means the lack of self-confidence and a wish to assert oneself. Biting the lips while kissing may signal that the partner is jealous and will not give in. A well-known “French kiss” is the sign of maximum passion and physical attraction. It also matters whether you kiss with your eyes open or closed. In the first case (eyes open), a partner is not confident and tries to watch and check the reaction. In the second case (eyes closed) partners fully give in to the process and by closing their eyes they reinforce the senses and sensitivity. HOPEFULLY WE WILL GET TO SEE THIS : *ehem A kiss on the neck means the desire to seduce. It is likely to be made by an experienced partner, who wants to excite a woman, knowing that neck is one of the erogenous zones. A kiss on the ear is an attempt to involve the partner into a love play and is seen as a foreplay.
  6. 978 @Lawyerh with yang mi? Yes you must watch it btw I have never watch cdrama that is not serious and romantic. I think we have a lot of romantic and serious cdramas than kdramas Wallace huo always handsome ya.. sighhhh
  7. Thanks a ton! i was planning to read the actual webtoon but i got distracted & forgot about it! & woah their first night in the webtoon looks & feels more realistic than the original drama haha but i'm sure the actors had their reason for not showing all those interactions which happened in the webtoon! btw in the webtoon didn't they spend the night at lyj home then why is he wearing a cute girly pajama haha? & i wanna cry why didn't they made psj kiss pmy's belly in the drama!?? it would had been such a dreamy moment
  8. Team of stylists, photographer, PR, and studio media who followed Wookie to France recently. Lucky team, and one of the stylist also had smilar Boy Chanel handbag as DH.
  9. Cutie Shinhye with her girls friends at the beautiful mint life festival cr: sarahmoon0217 IG; @cigeumyooo2 twitter
  10. Both leads are rather goofy and cute. I like them. At some point, he is going to recognise her - whether it’s because he managed to put together the clues he has been given or when blood shoots through his brain (I have wilder thoughts about this...heh) or someone tells him eventually. My hope is that he’ll make discoveries and realise for himself that it has always been her. Relationships almost always begins with dating and then you get comfortable with each other in the good n bad times. They have just done the opposite - started in different roles/ circumstances but the journey, once there is indigestion , is the same. Veronica Park is loud and dramatic but has a serious side too. I enjoy seeing her switch languages- makes me think of Lucille Ball.
  11. 976 @Sejabin Wallace Huo back with his new drama. But idk look like very serious drama. Should i watch or no? He looks handsome. But too serious drama hurt my brain lol..
  12. Yes! Especially when KJW kissed her and her reaction was more embarrassed than uncomfortable, saying "What are you doing?" Like they've been exposed or something lol
  13. I’m too scared to save those yummy videos in my devices. i only have their wedding photos saved in my devices, all the rest are saved on my Instagram, I usually don’t use passcode, but rn i have to use passcode ,because my instagram are full of those videos.. i don’t want my parents find out about their daughter is a pervert..
  14. Yess! I totally agree! I feel that as professional actors they are very clear on where to draw the line and wouldn't be so bold or insensitive to initiate this kind of skinship if they weren't sure the other party would be comfortable with it. And I believe they must have feelings for each other if not they wouldn't be so touchy feely hehe, just my opinion... Le sigh their interactions are just too sweet and genuine!
  15. WINNER’s Song Mino shared concerns about his career in a recent interview. The rapper gained popularity for his variety show skills on tvN’s “New Journey to the West” and “Kang’s Kitchen” where he showed a different side of him with innocent charms offstage and earned nicknames for his unique talents. During an interview to promote WINNER’s […] The post WINNER’s Song Mino Opens Up About Concerns As A Musician Versus Variety Show Entertainer appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity