Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. CR.THE OWNER [VOTE] Please vote for #ParkShinHye at the 55th Baeksang Arts 'V LIVE Popular Award' Link http://vlive.tv/vote/129 1. 52.22% (54,904) 2.10.41% 10,945 votes 3. Park Shin Hye 8.55%(8,999)
  3. Question about Xiaozhao. So the sect leader of the Persian people have to be a virgin and never get marry? If that’s the case, then how will they pass on to the next generation if they have no kids?
  4. The final image of that preview make me worried. Did he find out something or is he in pain? I watched the preview multiple times and I noticed that his hand is on his chest (I might be wrong). Imagine what must have happened to make him shed tears. All this while, he was so well contained with his emotions. He was seen last crying when he was at his father’s trial. At this point, I’m really worried about his heart’s condition. Anyway, episode 9 was so tense. Don’t want to spoil too much and I’ll stop here. Will be watching the live streaming for subtitles version from KPlus tonight. On a side note, Lee Junho did an excellent job in portraying CDH.
  5. The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for individual girl group members! The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness indexes of 455 girl group members, using big data collected from March 19 to April 20. BLACKPINK’s Jennie maintained her spot […] The post April Girl Group Member Brand Reputation Rankings Announced appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  6. I don't see the time mentioned. I think it would be released at the same time of the 1st one (morning time in Korea). Probably this 2nd teaser may focus more on angel Dan or Ji Kang-Woo.
  7. yes i have checked @amazingyooinna Acc IG too..wae no post. Hope nothing serious happened on her acc. Has she been in this thread too??
  8. where can i watch Chinese mainland drama "long distance relationship" plzzzzz:tears::cold_sweat: i really like the trailer,:heart::love:was hoping to see the whole drama with subtitles

9. He is just immature, other than that he is smart Kang has at least several oldfashioned coats, Nos looks original from 1999. Interesting! Yes, some wealthy and ifluenctial people like to be stingy and don't care too much for shallow things. But I also like to use things till they break. But sometimes you should, because things get easier. For a long time I resisted to have a smartphone, carried a blackberry and a mp3player till my sister gifted me a smartphone for my birthday. And yes, it is much easier to carry just one thing Yep, this is so No, oldfashioned and boring. But this also makes him trustworthy and I sure do want his team to surprise him!
  10. 190420 NCTsmtown_127 Twitter Update "Gravity 용" “Yong drinking coffee” Translated by lmh99s - SM_NCT "High Line! #WE_ARE_SUPERHUMAN #NCT127_SUPERHUMAN #SUPERHUMAN #NEOCITYinUSA #NCT127inUSA #NEWYORK #NCT127 #NCT"
  11. Yesterday
  12. Another thing I love about this director - his sense of timing is such that we the audience can't time stamp it...I knew it had been a while..but the two months is interesting which by the way is the length of time this series has been on... the brother is deep !
  13. SBS’s “The Fiery Priest” has ended with a bang! The hit comedy, which marked SBS’s first-ever Friday-Saturday drama, came to an end on April 20. According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of “The Fiery Priest” enjoyed higher viewership ratings than its penultimate broadcast the night before, scoring average ratings of 18.6 percent and 22.9 percent nationwide. […] The post “The Fiery Priest” Enjoys Ratings Boost For Highly-Anticipated Finale appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. @katakwasabi he technically my brother in law , I shouldn’t say anything , but I can’t stop laughing at the red suit & the fact he own it * his twin brother @Lawyerh. sister in law , we need that suit to burn it
  15. My most favourite cdrama ever! Still rewatching my fav scenes two years on. The first drama that got me into Chinese dramas after only being an avid kdrama fan. Mark Chao is so insanely handsome and charasmatic. I could never imagine another Ye Hua and Yang Mi, she's timelessly gorgeous and never disappoints!
  16. But seriously, after all, I feel sorry for KIW. He begs YMR love, but cannot have love in return because he doesn't know how to love, he was very cruel to her. I imagine a more spiritual side, his mother seeing it and sad to see his son suffer, and die, unable to love and be loved. Girl, I'm waiting for your and @bebebisous33 reviews on these eps.
  17. @Sejabin yummy , now I am tempted to get one ice cream from the fridge and eat it - at 12:40 pm & saying buy buy to my diet just want to say hi -2
  18. Aw I love that scene where LCY and XF are staring at eachother from across the river after they become separated during the festival (because of Sese ). XF looks insanely gorgeous in her red gown and the way LCY's eyes light up when he sees her
  19. Seo looks adorable with that bob! Anyways..from his IG it seem that this was not Bobby's debut drama, but it is his most prominent character yet. Or it could be he was an unnamed supporting charater in his previous projects. Huhu Based on his IG he was also in 박경수 Whisper. Here's a pic of him with Lee Bo Young. Omomo! @Ameera Ali Hwang and Bobby goes way back!!! And was Bobby's outfit from the actors own wardrobe? Hahaha
  20. New to this thread but I have been silently stalking these forums for quiet some time now (GMP actually brought me out of lurker mode lol). I absolutely loved this drama! It's the first drama I became obsessed with after TMOPB which is a pretty big feat because I thought it would be hard for another drama to bring out the same feelings I had for TMOPB. I've never watched a drama with DL and YZ and it's funny how one drama can turn you into a huge fan lol they really suit eachother and it's sad that some fans can be so crazy.. I doubt their actual friendship would be affected by the fans but no doubt DL seems like the kind of guy who would be careful in public so as not to cause any more issues for YZ. Would be nice if season 2 actually starred DL and YZ.. it's always disappointing when an insanely popular drama has a season 2 with new actors but I get that the actors probably have other commitments. I got my hopes up when I saw 'Ashes of Love season 2' on MDL but DL and YZ are only listed as guests.. Hopefully the fan comments don't deter these two from acting together in a new drama, even if it's later down the track
  1. Load more activity

Announcements