All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. [4K] 웨이션브이, 광채나는 비주얼 (인천공항 출국) WayV : WeiShenV Airport Departure 24.4.20 https://youtu.be/yiGzUubFowU JENO in Milan | #FerragamoFW24 FERRAGAMO Fall Winter 2024 Show behind https://youtu.be/ltsEwkBXse0 240420 nctwishofficial + NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update
  3. #닥터슬럼프 Doctor Slump mentioned While filming with actor Hyeong-sik, he said that it was possible because of each other . I think it's because I had good memories of filming Heirs.
  4. Support the icon of sincerity, actress Son Ye-jin [MD Issue] [MY DAILY] It's nice to see Son Ye-jin's friendly behavior.  Recently, the public's fatigue has increased with the extensive SNS use of celebrities such as Han So-hee and Hwang Jung-eum. Although it has been welcomed as a way to communicate closely with celebrities directly without going through their agencies, it has become a place for wars of words or revelations with fans, and the view of celebrities' SNS has not been kind.  But Son Ye-jin was different. She revealed the small details of her daily life without being excessive. She also recently released her on-site photos from her fan meeting and start of full-fledged activities, instantly dispelling her regret of not being able to meet her often through her work.  Unlike many recent actors who repeatedly complain that they have “no work,” it is also different to be honest about the work they want to do as before. In a recent interview with a media outlet in Taiwan, Son Ye-jin talked about her different days, saying, "I don't have a lot of work these days," but instead said, "After becoming a mother, I want to play a courageous role. In particular, I want to try acting with strong maternal love." . That's right, in the case of Son Ye-jin, she has never taken a break from her work since her debut. She moved freely between the home theater and the screen, and she pursued only ‘acting’. In each successive interview, she explained the reason why she lived faithfully, saying, "When she was in her 20s and 30s, she ran tirelessly. She only wanted to be good at acting, so she didn't have time to look around." . If you look at her filmography so far, she is constantly active and has never changed her agency, so she is called an icon of sincerity and loyalty. In addition, the fact that since her debut she has never once had an unpleasant incident occur on her filming set or focus only on her commercials without her work shows the true character of Son Ye-jin as an actress and person.  Is that why? Instead of saying, "The entertainment industry is difficult these days," Son Ye-jin said plainly, "I want to work harder." She said a lot has happened in the entertainment industry recently. She had no choice but to expose her personal history, and after a war of words on blogs and social media, she turned into a sniper with emotional consumption again. A celebrity who regained her composure showed only her good side and revealed her daily life with her family, but in the end, she became a stranger. Even couples. Is that it? Not only is there a severe concentration of works on OTT, but it is not the only case that productions are halted one after another despite brilliant casting. Even top stars who once had a lot of work to do but turned it down and only appeared in commercials are surprising those around them by saying, "It's really hard these days because I don't have any work." Son Ye-jin probably also had many concerns. As it is his full-fledged activity after giving birth, be honest and not excessive. However, should we say that she has the dignity to maintain her position as a top actress? Although she has been a star since her debut and has always been in her prime, we cannot help but cheer on the steps of actress Son Ye-jin, who is humble and ready to move forward with sincerity again. 
  5. Kim Soo-hyun, Kim Ji-won and the other cast of Queen Of Tears soohyun_k216 | IG update
  6. I am sure JH will be saved by YH but I dread seeing KSR emoting over him. Heaven forbids that she turned over a new leaf to take care of him. 😝 For more than half of the show, KSR was emoting each time she had hurt or backstabbed DJ in the name of revenge. In the last 5-6 episodes we see DJ emoting and emoting. It was strange that the father who brought up AN was not the centre of the kidnapping story but DJ was.
  7. Today
  8. Happy Saturday, everyone. Hopefully there's sunshine where you are! 334
  9. (Posted on: Saturday, 20 April 2024) Deng Wei : Some Old Clips During a promotional event for "Till The End Of The Moon". You can see how patiently he signed on his photos for his Fans. Even when he was walking. He did not forget to turn back to remind his Team Members to be watchful of their steps. Very Considerate. Always taking care of others. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025260827770920 Handsome Boy ! https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5025317560189020
  10. Lee Je Hoon's "Chief Detective 1958" Premieres with Double-Digit Ratings by Lily Alice, April 20, 2024 4 3 MBC's Chief Detective 1958 premiered scoring ratings of 10.1% (nationwide) and 10.3% (metropolitan), an impressive start for the action thriller. Set in an era of chaos, Chief Detective 1958 tells the story of Detective Park Young Han (Lee Je Hoon), who, unable to see human dignity being trampled upon, joins forces with three colleagues to shatter the corrupt authority. Chief Detective 1958 is a prequel to Chief Inspector. The K-drama takes place in 1958 when Detective Park Young Han was appointed to Seoul. Starring alongside Lee Je Hoon are Lee Dong Hwi, Choi Woo Sung, Yoon Hyun Soo, and Seo Eun Soo, among others. When and where to watch the K-drama Chief Detective 1958? Episode 2 of Chief Detective 1958 will air on April 20 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Disney+. https://mydramalist.com/article/lee-je-hoon-s-chief-detective-1958-premieres-with-double-digit-ratings
  11. to me, the train has Agatha Christie vibes...I can easily visualize the image of Meme and Miss. Marple having tea in the dinning car. Oh, it is ''weather doll''....I saw this clip on X but I didnt understand why Meme was praying to the doll. the doll is cute... Another predictable story about marriage. The mistress is beautiful and she and the ML have a good chemistry. It would be interesting if they genuinely fell in love with each other. ********** 332
  12. Blood Free: Episodes 3-4 by solstices Figuring out the identity of the ransomware mastermind, our heroine launches an international pursuit against the betrayer. In the process, her dark past is brought to the surface, revealing an ulterior motive that runs far deeper than any of the rumors about her company’s true nature. EPISODES 3-4 In a bid to narrow down the culprit, Ja-yoo has Hui illegally access the flight ticket purchases, money transfers, and location data of all BF employees. It’s chilling how easily she’s able to access such sensitive information, simply by virtue of being their boss with an advanced AI system. It turns out Shin-gu has a scheduled flight to visit his family, and he’d been the only employee in Sae-ip’s vicinity, right up till ten minutes prior to her crash. Rewinding to the previous day, we see Shin-gu exclaiming with joy upon learning of Ja-yoo’s ransom payment. He’s counted his chickens before they’ve hatched, though, because Sae-ip overhears him through the door, having come by to deliver his belongings. Terrified that his perfect crime will go up in smoke, Shin-gu orchestrates Sae-ip’s accident to seal her lips. In a bid to narrow down the culprit, Ja-yoo has Hui illegally access the flight ticket purchases, money transfers, and location data of all BF employees. It’s chilling how easily she’s able to access such sensitive information, simply by virtue of being their boss with an advanced AI system. It turns out Shin-gu has a scheduled flight to visit his family, and he’d been the only employee in Sae-ip’s vicinity, right up till ten minutes prior to her crash. Rewinding to the previous day, we see Shin-gu exclaiming with joy upon learning of Ja-yoo’s ransom payment. He’s counted his chickens before they’ve hatched, though, because Sae-ip overhears him through the door, having come by to deliver his belongings. Terrified that his perfect crime will go up in smoke, Shin-gu orchestrates Sae-ip’s accident to seal her lips. While in the car with Hui, Ja-yoo receives a request from Jae to meet up, only for him to leave the house right as she arrives. There’s been a large-scale police armory raid, necessitating his presence. As Ja-yoo leaves, road construction forces her car to make a detour — right into an ambush. A shootout in the woods ensues, and though Chae-woon and newbie Ho-seung are equipped with firearms that Hae-deun procured, they’re still outnumbered. As they take cover, the gunshots trigger Ja-yoo’s traumatic flashbacks of the bombing, and her convulsing uncontrollably in a hospital bed. “Isn’t this better? You might as well die quickly with a single shot, then succumb to the hole in your head,” Ja-yoo’s inner voice taunts, temptingly. Clocking her distress, Chae-woon reassures her that he’ll protect her, right by her side. Then just as a grenade lands beside them, Chae-woon stands up, taking a shot to the chest, and hurls the grenade right back at their attackers. more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/04/blood-free-episodes-3-4/
  13. Kang Hanna sets her sights on a Frankly Speaking Go Kyung-pyo by solstices Another teaser is out for JTBC’s romantic comedy Frankly Speaking, showcasing our heroine’s efforts to turn an excessively blunt newscaster into a variety star. Filled with petty remarks and physical antics, the show is unabashedly committing to the wacky embarrassment of its premise. When the newscaster Song Ki-baek — played by Go Kyung-pyo (D.P. 2) — is struck with an accidental electrocution, he’s left with a peculiar affliction unlike any other. Every time he opens his mouth, he can’t stop his candid thoughts from spilling past his lips. It certainly gives new meaning to his newscaster’s creed of conveying only the truth with the utmost integrity, except his brutal honesty also winds up violating social etiquette more often than not. Luckily for Ki-baek, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Fascinated by his rare condition, the variety writer Ohn Woo-joo — played by Kang Hanna (Red Heart) — sets her sights on his comedy potential. “I want to cast Ki-baek,” she declares, and the next thing he knows, he’s participating in a game of dodgeball with cameras all around the court. Next up is an outdoor game of soccer, which naturally ends with Woo-joo falling on top of Ki-baek. Between calling out foot odor and screaming for someone to disappear, the electrocution has transformed Ki-baek into a grumpy Grinch. Woo-joo can’t help but wonder if an electric shock can really alter someone’s personality to such an extent, and she eventually admits that she can’t get him off her mind. It’s not hard to see why — while Ki-baek’s affliction often has him stepping on others’ toes, it also spurs him towards earnest confessions. “When I see your face, everything feels better,” he admits to Woo-joo. Ki-baek’s prickly outbursts may push others away from him, but Woo-joo has faith that his genuine self will appeal to the viewers. She’s banking on him to rescue her program’s floundering ratings, except it turns out she may have another option. Eight years after they last spoke, Woo-joo crosses paths with her ex-boyfriend Kim Jung-heon — played by Joo Jong-hyuk (Extraordinary Attorney Woo) — who’s earned himself the title of the nation’s son-in-law with his trot singer fame and variety prowess. He doesn’t seem to have gotten over her, but Woo-joo’s heart is already leaning elsewhere. “Let’s give it a shot,” Ki-baek suggests, and whether he’s referring to the variety program or a new romance, Woo-joo seems inclined to agree. Helmed by PD Jang Ji-yeon (Off the Course) and written by Choi Kyung-seon, Frankly Speaking premieres on May 1. https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/04/kang-hanna-sets-her-sights-on-a-frankly-speaking-go-kyung-pyo/
  14. @hush puppy Thanks for your explanation, now understood. But I m really proud of him. This is the next step of his successful. I am really happy for him.
  15. 좋아하는 연예인이 나를 그려준다면? #도영 #NCT | 수고했어 오늘도 2024 쩡로그 밀라노에서의 정우 ep.1 | Tod's 2024 F/W collection | JUNG LOG https://youtu.be/XqnognpjiXY
  16. Northshore Plaza is a big shopping center with lots of stores and things to do. You can find clothes, toys, and tasty snacks there. It's a fun place to go with friends and family. You can eat yummy food and sometimes see concerts or shows there too. It's like a big adventure where you can find cool stuff to buy and have a good time.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..