Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. His fan meeting in Japan is coming in just a few more days (May 30) !
  3. Lmangla

drama tropes 2019

ah, photo booth. the one where automatic pic comes out. and they break up later. got it! and yes, what is it about babies? maybe they talk in baby language and there is some sort of permanent bond? where is my kindergarten soulmate?
  4. Seeing it’s an official KBS channel, think Hae Sun will get to read the comments? I couldn’t help commenting! I’m awestruck!! Just wow.
  5. cenching

drama tropes 2019

The Japanese term is Kabedon
  6. You guys are NOT helping me at all ! It's been SO long since I've had post drama withdrawals and it's already happening. I'm getting even more sad not just because HPL is ending this week, but also because you guys have been so fun to be with. Reality is just starting to hit me now that it really is the end soon. Although we still have post drama interviews, final episode dinners, reward vacation (although unlikely because HPL didn't gain enough traction in Korea...), my Wednesdays and Thursdays won't be the same. I've been the happiest these past 8 weeks. I'm already starting to eye some new dramas to watch to ease the withdrawal symptoms but nothing is helping at the moment. I've also started rewatching episodes and the best thing about it is that the feelings I feel watching each one is still fresh and new, which is rare for me! I'll just accept my fate in the meantime. Happy Monday to everyone on the other side of the world! We're a few days closer to Ep. 15! One of the best things I love about HPL is that I cared (good or not!) about all the characters, especially Sindy and Si An. They're so cute and endearing! Surprisingly, I never once felt like Sindy was annoying because hey, at the end of the day, she was the catalyst that brought Ryan and DM closer together Everyone say "Thank you Sindy!" I love watching her relationship with her mother (Director Eom is a hoot she's so fun!), and although I could feel Director Eom's hurt and jealousy, I felt very soft watching her call to DM's parents like as if they were her own. Sindy's comedic timing deserves praise on its own, and her relationship with Ryan is honestly so funny, just like siblings! She has certainly grown on me. To Eun Gi, you redeemed yourself my dude. I appreciate you. I think, after much thinking, I expected too much from him in a small amount of time in terms of his feelings and reactions to DM and her relationship with Ryan. At the end of the day, he IS her best friend, one with 33 years of history behind it. I think I could understand him a little bit more now in trying to salvage his relationship and his feelings for DM. It should be pointed out though that Eun Gi never once aggressively pressed his feelings on her. Sure, he might have slipped up at first by confessing to her at the swings, with full knowledge that DM was already with Ryan and telling her he would wait for her. A little selfish yes, but not once was he ever negative about her relationship with Ryan (as her bf). He gave her space, and never pestered her about his feelings. I'm glad he made the first move in trying to maintain the friendship with DM, and his words of appreciation towards her (and her family) made up for everything. Eun Gi, you may be second place but a silver is just as precious as a gold! I'm really glad it was Choi Da In who got through him. It really made everything clear for the both of them and where their priorities in their own respective relationship lied. I will never shut up about HPL. In a very rare instance, it has become a true definition of what a "romantic comedy" is like. There was some light angst sprinkled here and there, but overall if the genre had a staple work, I would suggest HPL. My best friend, who doesn't really watch kdramas, is going to have the time of her life when I finally get to show HPL to her. IK I'm way more excited than she is
  7. Hello, I'm an Int'l fan too. Really enjoyable reading all pictures (esp those gifs, thanksssss)/ comments here, it becomes one of my daily habit. Actually I'm not an Kdrama expert, I mainly watch all Min Young's Kdramas [I love watching Movies more than Dramas] I found MY felt comfortable with JCW at Healer bts [but sorry, I didn't have any special feeling on JCW], but I feel SHOCKED & WOW when I watching those bts of HPL, I can't help to keep re-watching them again & again, HPL is my no. 1 drama now. [to be honest, KJW is very attractive actor with multi talents] I seldom see her not keeping distance / feeling this high level of comfortable with her male leads. [Therefore, I feel appreciated to KJW, as MY said he's very understandable & thoughtful man, he's her best filming partner.] Even HPL's filming schedule is so tight, MY is keep losing her weights, I think both of them are enjoying their filming time, hopefully can see them pairing in the future drama/ movie/ opera.
  8. Hi ladies, I'm here too! I been following this drama, which quite refreshing for me after the previous drama. This drama captured my heart because of the story line and of course the actors and actress. We still have a long way to go and I can't wait what the writer has in her sleeves I hope not too much cliche - common plots in kdrama land. Anyway, I always love everybody's analysis here and with all the predictions. I can't wait for the next episode to come.
  9. #56 -The Main leads are always dumb as brick at certain points for no reason. #57 -Evil people ALWAYS act the right place at the right time to hear eveything #58 -Someone will get water toss in their faces
  10. cenching

drama tropes 2019

@Lmangla It’s photo booth, not phone booth #55 The OTP have known each other since babies and meet again as a destined couple....
  11. awwww her gaze... the way she lean herself close to him.. usually actress get shock when actor try to be close... this looks like PSJ who was shocked with PMY who's being very.. forward haha
  12. Mmmm I want to share something with you guys but I don't wanna make you down. I feel down rn. Remember about aura reading / prediction account on twitter I've shared last time? I'm half believe her/him because some her/him predict is true. Should I share or not?
  13. You should remember that the recordings of these chapters are many days ago, I'm sure it's been weeks, I think if you bring it up is because maybe every time you see a possibility with a woman, you ask that question to measure whether you try or not. I love it So min, she is cheerful and sweet, and will give color to KJK, if he accepts it, because I do not doubt that she has feelings for him. I think if I had something with So Min would take care of that relationship Tx
  14. Awww... At first KJW looked worried but after discovering that PMY's laughing he started to smile too awww my heart </3
  15. Hi Everyone! Its been ages since my last post here in Soompi..and for me to post again its because of my two fave artists HaeIn whom I was previledged to see and hand shook hands with when he went here in my country for a fan meet. and Jimin who I adore so much.. I think from the moment Ji Ho met JI in the pharmacy he was smitten by her..he dates ocassionally but its with JI that he feels that maybe just maybe the right girl has come along as for JI, because of her long relationship with GS, somehow, she feels she needs to have some fresh air.. Hope Im welcome here. Thank you!
  1. Load more activity