Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Only drama political and history plot can be accepted and follow.. My teacher history will happy when hear these...
  3. Comments about "Switch" drama: 1/ This show is a surprise hit! I didn’t have any expectations when I decided to watch this show. I was just looking for something to kill time but this show surprised me. I was expecting a very simple show about swapping identities. The typical misunderstood thief being chased by the law, specifically a confused lawyer/prosecutor but the story was complex, yet funny and easy to follow. The writers managed to weave a story with a variety of twists & turns into something the viewers easily understood. Every episode revealed another tantalizing secret about the lead character’s past and his relationship with the bad guy. I was drawn into the closeness of the Team Conman and became more & more curious about the relationship between the lead prosecutors and how they’ll eventually become a part of Team Conman. The actors did a phenomenal job playing their characters. All of the team spirit, loyalty and relationships were believable. I was hooked from the very beginning all the way till the very very end. I found myself wishing it wouldn’t end. This show has wit, charm, intelligence, human, friendship, loyalty ... so many elements that made it addictive to watch. It exceeded my expectations. Thank you actors, film crew & staff and Viki subbers. This was a great show! 2/ Jang Keun Suk is so handsome I couldn't stop watching! As for the show, it's light hearted and full of action entertaining. Fun to watch for sure. There's not much romance but that's never bothered me. The female lead she's not the best and I found her beautiful but just okay character wise. I liked the swindlers more Ig I loved their antics. Most of the plot was clever and well written. The antagonists were also interesting and as for the double role I think the actor did a great job.
  4. Editing process. The team did a great job!
  5. Hi There is a loveline but it is not the focus of the drama. If you decide to watch it, don't expect much from romance. The main focus is the revenge,which is much more interesting. In my opinion Remember is his best post-military drama. The plot doesn't fizzle out, you have to be patient to see the hero gaining the battle though. It takes time for him to get his revenge. Reviews : https://kjtamusings.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/remember-series-review/ https://thekoreanlass.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/review-remember-war-of-the-son/ https://blog.onehallyu.com/drama-review-remember-war-son/
  6. It's because everything is quite set since Lin An temple incident. No.1 in wulin is ZWJ, the boy is the hope, he got birth background, polite with elders and seniors, no tyrant trait but talented in martial arts. No need to fight anything so just being lazy and chit chat about everything.
  7. There is some poll and Spring Night is number 1. Although i have no idea what is it about. Credit to author
  8. CFY in Dior Autumn Mens Wear at ChengDu This is must be his choice of style!
  9. Dongwan spotted on Instagram. Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwjCKKEA2vM/
  10. Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this. I hope for a drama to be his comeback project. I want to see him MORE on the screen this time. I missed him so much! In case, he decides to do a movie for his comeback well, I will always support him all the way!
  11. No, In Sook doesn`t know she is her daughter. At first, Jeon In Sook, the new CEO of Hansung Apparel, wanted to be close to Mi Ri . She was the only female among the other executives but Mi Ri kept her at a distance, she was always cold to her. In Sook changed her attitude towards Mi Ri when the young executive asked her bluntly what has happened with her daughter and the final blow, when Mi Ri challenged her decision at the directors` meeting. Mi Ri was impulsive and she has regreted what she did that but it is too late. The proud In Sook won`t stay still when a young director is contesting her authority. She might think that Mi Ri wants her position some day too.
  12. *** He is such an adorable gem. He is so gorgeous and talented. It's an additional factor for him as an actor to learn English, he could obtain better roles. He impresses me on so many things. I adore Park Seo Joon! So, whatever you do I'm supporting you. You can do it, Oppa! ****************************************************************** Park Seo Joon On Studying English And His Desire For Something Beyond His Acting Career Esquire revealed photos from their shoot with actor Park Seo Joon, the cover model for the magazine’s May issue. In his interview with the magazine, the “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” star expressed amazement at how much time has gone by, talking about how he has kept a busy schedule for a long time. Previously, the actor said to the magazine that he dreamed of promoting abroad, and that he was studying English. Asked how his studies are going, Park Seo Joon said it’s difficult with his schedule. “I haven’t been able to do much because I’m always filming. I try to fit it in between other things, but it’s not easy. I’m going to keep at it though.” Laughing, he added, “I don’t think a person can change that much in one year.” Park Seo Joon revealed his desire to make plans for something that utilizes what he’s good at. What talents he wants to put in action, he didn’t say. “Of course, acting is my main job, but [I want to plan something] outside of that.” He explained that if he has no plans when he’s not working on a project, he ends up being unproductive, so he wants to make plans. “It’ll be something that I need to think far ahead for, so I want to try when I have some more free time.”
  13. On April 23, Yoo Hee Yeol attended a press conference to commemorate the 10th anniversary of KBS’s “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” (hereafter “Sketchbook”) along with producing directors Jo Joon Hee and Park Ji Young. Yoo Hee Yeol gave two reasons to why he personally thinks the program was able to air for a long time. […] The post Yoo Hee Yeol Names BTS And Cho Yong Pil As Guests He Wants To Have On “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  14. 기억록 27회, 기억하여 기록하다. Full clip.
  15. 190423 NCT_OFFICIAL_JP Twitter Update "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♡ JENO !! "
  16. Actor Lee Min Ho to be discharged from the military this week Actor Lee Min Ho will be discharged from the military later this week. According to reports, Lee Min Ho has been serving as a social service worker in the Gangnam District since May of 2017, and the actor will be officially ending his military duties on April 25. On the 23rd, MYM Entertainment stated, "He'll be quietly ending his service with no special event." Lee Min Ho previously injured his thigh in a car accident in 2006, leading him to serve as a public service worker. Stay tuned for updates on Lee Min Ho. https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/04/actor-lee-min-ho-to-be-discharged-from-the-military-this-week ********************************************************* "Lee Min-ho is known to have consistently received movie and drama love calls even during his alternative service. However, the next film has yet to be decided. As a result, attention is being paid to Lee's comeback." https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000096117
  17. 190422 Dongwan's Instagram update. Alternate link: https://m.blog.naver.com/centaro71/221520052344
  18. I think years from now, they can pair up joseph and yukee as ZCS and YSS. We fans rejoice and happily cheering because we're going to get sweetness for at least 8 eps. Something we don't get from this HSDS. On the island we got love confession, wedding, lovey dovey marriage life only some angst in the end but not too long because they died together anyway. Another idea is put Joseph and Yukee in rom-com but modern setting. Something like Park Min Young drama, very romantic, many skinship and kiss.... Did chinese dramagods hear my prayer?? I also felt that in eps 39, there should be some deleted scenes. After separating with WD uncles, ZWJ and ZM returned to the inn. After that, ZWJ left alone and they met and 'break up' by the river. I think there must be some scenes between them, scenes that made ZWJ think ZM is innocent but useless anyway because their fate is doomed. There should be some scenes in the inn. Hopefully i'm right. I kept getting fanfic idea like what if ZM is fake mongolian princess. Like the real one was dead long ago and FY secretly planted ZM as spy inside the royal family. The purpose is to help Ming Sect of course eliminates the righteous sect and captures CK. The truth comes out at Shaolin duel as FY kept the secret in order to get inside information as much as possible. They don't have to be separated we got maybe 4 final eps with lovey dovey scene. Both kept the revolution fight and once it's over they left to wander the world. I know my idea will be get wrath from novel purist but it's fanfic i think it's forgivable. Sorry for my long post i guess it will take long time to heal from this fever. Last thing, i hope joseph management can show him the positive praise and feedback in the internet so that he knows there are people like us who like and appreciate his portrayal.
  1. Load more activity

Announcements