Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I thought I was annoying but if you do these you would worse than I thought
  3. 190423 NCT DREAM VLIVE https://www.vlive.tv/video/125157 190423 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update
  4. it bad if you don't watch so you can be here with all of us who in the same situation. But I would still watch it even I know the outcome. The waiting of each week for Wednesday for our couple to appear and come here to chat with great Fans of WJ-MinMin lover. Now we just hope that we can watch again with TVB's version with uncut scenes.
  5. The boys exclaiming WHOA!! So impressed by YIN’s coolness!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BwmvxE7nMRXKNIywU1N7mxE7ZT57_xFVXN7R0c0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=7ocvvq42l55v Still giving off KJR vibes!! Even the office setting!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BwleEwuHlXZ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=184agmqb8d2fz
  6. Han Ji Hye And Lee Sang Woo In Talks To Reunite For Weekend Drama by C. Hong Han Ji Hye and Lee Sang Woo might be reuniting for another weekend drama! On April 23, a source reported that Lee Sang Woo had received a casting offer for the upcoming MBC weekend drama “Golden Garden” (literal translation). He was reportedly cast in the lead role, Cha Pil Seung, a police detective with a traumatic past. At the same time, Han Ji Hye’s name had been floated for the role of the female lead, Eun Dong Joo. Lee Sang Woo and Han Ji Hye had previously worked together on the KBS weekend drama “Marry Me Now,” which wrapped up last September. Later on April 23, a source from MBC stated that Han Ji Hye and Lee Sang Woo were both positively reviewing their offers. “Golden Garden” tells the story of four people who have lived totally different lives from one another but get involved in each other’s lives due to an incident. Written by Park Hyun Joo and directed by Lee Dae Young, it is expected to premiere sometime in July. https://www.soompi.com/article/1319629wpp/han-ji-hye-and-lee-sang-woo-in-talks-to-reunite-for-weekend-drama
  7. Is it bad that sometime I wish I hadn’t watch this as to not be in this situation now? Go go to bed thinking about it and wake up thinking about it. None of the other versions ever did me like this. Even my favorite ten miles peach blossom or nirvana in fire didn’t make me react like this.
  8. They should've brought the new girl and guy to vie for NJ's and SJ's affections earlier. They were wasting their time with fluff anyways, might as well try making that into a plot point.
  9. I just knew that you`ll love the scenes. The writer did a good job. She knows when to make cute scenes and when they had to be serious. From someone who doesn`t like noona romance much, It is a big compliment. I didn`t worry much because Soyeon made a succesful couple with Sung Joon, who was ten years younger as well. For the bigger part, the writer can make a couple to work on screen. I love more how this writer constructed the characters in this drama. Hope she will continue to give them a proper story till the end. Tae Joo is a good man and he will have to pass the maturity test when he will face hardship. I will feel sorry for him when Mi ri will reject him because of her own feelings but I wish he will give her the time to process all, to give her time to heal. So far he proved that he is very perceptive, he feels empathy. He can be torn between his feelings (family vs love) but he should take the right decision. He should be patience and be a strong support for Mi Ri. I expect Mi ri to think about Tae Joo`s situation as well, to want to leave quickly the vicious circle of self-pity. I want her to have compasion for herself too, to open up to others. If she will want to break away from him compleatly, I will support her decision but I doubt it is going to happen. I don`t know what the writer prepared for us. But I want something mature, a gradual healing for both of them. I am a little nervious and asked myself if the writer is capable to give me what I want. I want to trust her compleatly. We`ll see. This was what everyone thought about it but we still don`t know for sure. Korean honorifics are complicated. I heard the younger brother of Sun ja using "hyung nim" as well a few times. No matter her reasons , she did abandon her daughter and never looked back after so many years. I want to know more about her past. Even if it was just a selfish decision (to do something for herself, for her career, for her life), Mi Ri needs this conversation. She has to know the whole truth. In Sook said that Sun ja and Seung yeon must remain the way they are now (to not appear in her life) because it is the best for all. Why? I don`t see right now why it is best for Mi ri and Sun ja. No matter what happened in the past, In sook has to protect her daughter for now on if she will find out the truth about her identity. She could redeem herself in my eyes if she will do everything in her power to make Mi Ri`s life better, even from afar. She should be her top priority.
  10. Chapter 894 Fortunately, he saw Sangsang’s face at the critical moment. The young and familiar face placed some genuine peace in him. He kissed and thus survived the romantic yet brutal nightmare. He woke up to find himself still lying on the freezing rock bed, soaked with sweat. He realized that the dream was actually a battle between their consciousnesses. He panicked at the thought that he had almost surrendered. By holding his fists tightly and stretching the muscles on his arms, he felt another wave of fierce pain and discomfort. It confirmed his dream. He was again tortured by slow slicing. Poor NQ he can only survive on the thought of his SS. He Mingchi disagreed. “That’s your perception, not mine. I am indeed jealous because I don’t understand why Haotian didn’t kill you.” Ning Que found the disappointment and devoutness deep down his gentle eyes and caught some subtle sentiment. “You are way too inferior to understand this.” He Mingchi continued, “I followed Haotian’s shadow everywhere in Chang’an and destroyed the God-Stunning Array upon her call. I am the closest human being to her in this world.” Ning Que disapproved. “No one is closer to her than I am.” He Mingchi consented. “Yes. And that’s why I’m jealous of you.” NQ is so cocky but he is right no one is closer to her than him. CHAPTER 896 Is that Sangsang? Xiaocao stood up and stared at that figure. She wanted to call her but did not dare to. It did not matter if she was the master of the Divine Hall of Light or some other high-ranking figure in the Divine Halls of West Hill because she was no long her former friend who was of no significance. “I grant you immortality.” An awe-inspiring voice resounded in the Divine Hall of Light....... In her original plan, Chen Pipi, Tang Xiaotang, and Xiaocao would have been burnt in the holy flame. Then most of her connections to the human world would have been severed. However, Ning Que showed up and he proved to her through the Tianqi that it would be impossible to cut her connections to the human world. Then she decided to use a different approach. Her connections to the human world was affection, so she wanted pay them back with life. She granted Xiaocao with immortality and spared Chen Pipi and Tang Xiaotang’s life. She thought she could have severed her bond to the human world this way. So Haotian still thinks she can cut her bond to the human world. Their battle in his dreams continued. He could not tell how long he had stayed in the cell. Outside the rock window, there were fewer autumn leaves falling. When he saw several snowflakes, he knew that winter had come. Neither of them surrendered or won. Ning Que watched the falling snowflakes outside the rock window and realized that he was tortured less frequently these days. He frowned and wondered why..... What troubled him most or made him vigilant was that Sangsang could not find a way to cut her bond to the human world yet she still seemed so calm and confident in his dreams. Why was that?... However, Sangsang did not punish them. Instead, she looked at the hidden moon and asked, “People call it a lunar period. Do you find it interesting or annoying?” Light snowflakes fell on the terrace. She frowned to somewhere down the cliff, and put her hand slowly on her under abdomen Why did she do that is she already pregnant? So did she get pregnant as SS or as Haotian SS? Do you guys know? @UnniSarah @Snow Guardian ?
  11. This is so funny.... i cant stop laughing when i see yin in early days.. she is too cute and dorky.. hahahahaha
  12. 5:35-5:42 Most especially the scenery at exactly 5:42, he acted like a teenager who just held his crush's hands. An act that shouts: "I'M NOT GONNA WASH THESE HANDS ." Although he looked calm while he gently gazed and touched his own hands .
  13. this is so funny... yin was pretty strong and i think she likes to gym too, bcoz she said she likes to hear iu's song while had a gym.. Yin was so funny back then when early debut..
  14. Why are the ZWJ in other version doesn't know who he truly love toward the end. Since ZM still the same person in all the HSDS . WJ in 2019 know who he love from the beginning it just that he hide his feeling toward ZM.
  15. Don't people promise to stay together in marriage for better or for worse...running away at the first chance she got when he was going through such difficult times makes her a wretched woman ..I hate her so much .
  16. Sooyoung cowering in fear and shame after Soo-geun dished out the cold hard truth/reality. Hahah. It's even funnier when you see that her head reached level with Taeyeon's chest (and even lower than that) LOL! She was so tense (as was the vibe in the air) and anxious that she tried to hide behind the table lol. I read an old post on NB from someone who claimed to be a yoonaddict that said that once Sunny and Hyoyeon jokingly (?) said that YoonA can't settle down with one guy for long. I can't vouch for it's truthfulness because I've never seen the video. But it certainly sounds true enough after what we've seen. But then you had Yuri claiming that even though a lot of people used to pick her as their ideal type, no one approached her. I've reached a point where I'm starting to question whether the members know anything at all or whether she's taking them all for a ride. Even they have probably given up on her and are tired lol. This is someone who claimed "I didn't realize how love looked like" after all.
  17. Hahaha... you got me in the first sentence! ;))) But seriously sounds like a fun birth-secret sort of story- please do write it! (English would be awesome, and if you're worried about the mods, post it elsewhere. I'd plug for Archive Of Our Own as being a great space to post stories- easy to use interface and lots of stories already there, including my HSDS ones and a few C-fan's chinese language ones for HSDS 2019 too. And they allow you to put up warnings e.g., mature themes or violence or main character deaths so that people who don't want to read those can avoid them!)
  1. Load more activity

Announcements