Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Lawyerh you are promoting all KJH dramas to all your friends
  3. I brought my mom to meet a boyfriend who is a ghost and he is my ex again. #Tears #readLook at him coming to cheng meng next to my hole. EP. 7: https://tv.line.me/v/6010698Follow him to cheng meng next to my hole. "the end" Thursday, April 25, 2 PM. Directly on line TV.#เชงเม้ง#LINETVoriginals#GMMTV You think about it again and you will know that you died because... #who killed Aries #kill
  4. thank you Lauren. I love reading your post and thank you for posting. i was hope the same that they put it on youtube so we can dl it. I tried to save it on my phone but not sure if it will delete.
  5. Baeksang Arts Awards teaser trailer Clip: Chungmuro Crumb
  6. Oye! Where are u looking at!!! Episode 3 Recap: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/her-private-life-episode-3-recap/
  7. sorry to cut your message, tiffany is already gone ?? I am very surprised that this plot ends so easily, I would have wanted to buy it from Chan and show that she could sympathize. can not wait to see the episode.
  8. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwY_AlsBCs3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1490v9qpa56fv …
  9. Closing someone's game in here. 10 million baht. What's the mission? Don't miss out!!WOLF เกมล่าเธอTomorrow night 21:45 pm Way Channel | 23:00 pm On line TV#Wolfเกมล่าเธอ#GMMTV
  10. @gm4queen are you going to watch Lie to Me? This is the iconic scene from that drama. Cliche flower petal drops is a must!
  11. MONSTA X’s I.M and ELHAE have released their new mixtape “Horizon”! I.M teamed up with American artist ELHAE for his new mixtape, after I.M shared in a V Live broadcast in 2017 that he hoped to one day collaborate with ELHAE. Check out their collaboration below! I.M also released the track “Scent” on SoundCloud as part of the “Horizon” […] The post Watch: MONSTA X’s I.M And ELHAE Drop MV For Mixtape “Horizon” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. I don't think that there are any elections in the near future. The next National Assembly elections are in April 2020. The next presidential election will be in 2022 since they just had a president change in 2017 after President Park was removed from office. SK presidents normally serve 5 year terms unless they are removed from office. National Assembly members typically serve 4 years in office. Not sure if there are any special elections going on right now which may happen if there is an unexpected vacancy. I think this drama is more of a response to various reception corruption scandals. While there have been any number of dramas with a corrupt or misbegotten Assembly member as a character, this drama takes full charge at the whole process of getting elected and serving. It's a preposterous idea that a professional scam artist should be able to run for the National Assembly, but I think there is a bit of a sly commentary on whether a professional con man may not be just as fitted to serve and may have more of a conscience than an elected Assembly member. We'll have to see how the story develops. I am totally loving Yang Jung Kook as a character, however and Choi Si Won plays him with so much sincerity!
  13. [INFO] 190418 NCT127 are live now on Instagram https://instagram.com/strahanandsara
  14. @Ameera Ali Oh yes! SH puts so much effort to preserve the cosmetics she creates with her dad and only to stop selling them when Esther tries to tarnish the image. Then they simply close shop & let mom start a boutique. A good start with an abrupt ending. Crazy storyline. I thought Chan is too quick to embrace & trust his new family after what he's been through. But his closure with Tiffany is just right as he's a kind-hearted & grateful boy. I'll like to find out what that drawing is about. Tiffany has been repatriated and Gun will start his new chapter in a safe haven. There'll be more pleasant surprises coming his way - a cousin & great-grandparents. Feeling happy... @lu09 Instead of collecting her debts from the Parks, this time she'll be making 'repayments' to them and chairman will be asking "are you saying LSH is my grandson and Chan is my great grandson?"
  15. okay just watched HPL ep 3 and there's so many reasonable excuses why Korean celebrities should lie about their dating relationships. okay PPC, I dont mind anymore if the dating news never be reveal.
  16. Lots of people are saying that Ryan falls for her first, but Deok Mi also softened towards him!! Just from the way she looks at him.. And in ep5 preview, she seems to take pics of him??? Whoaaaaa Lots of people are saying that Ryan falls for her first, but Deok Mi also softened towards him!! Just from the way she looks at him.. And in ep5 preview, she seems to take pics of him??? Whoaaaaa
  17. Yoo Jae Suk revealed his hopes for a return of the hit variety show “Infinite Challenge.” On April 18, Yoo Jae Suk featured as a guest on MBC’s radio show “Ji Suk Jin’s 2 O’Clock Date.” Yoo Jae Suk commented, “I should have come a while ago, but I always had my Thursdays booked.” Ji Suk Jin, […] The post Yoo Jae Suk Expresses His Hope For Return Of “Infinite Challenge” appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  18. It looks surely interesting! The trailer! Senior elder glasses. I think he got arrested! 986
  1. Load more activity

Announcements