Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. .off topic...for saturday night....................congratulations for Palme D'or.....! ...bravo, South Korea...........!!!!!!!https://www.theguardian.com/film/live/2019/may/25/cannes-film-festival-2019-palme-dor-winner-announced-live
  3. You have to understand that they both are renowned celebs & they can't jeopardize their whole career because of their possible private life! & when you are person who belongs to the media there are aspects which you need to considered before opening up about your private life publicly cause it will leave a positive/negative impact on yourself as well as your partner. who wants to go through such hassle, being questioned about something which is nobody's business!? other than that since they both come from the same backround i don't think their work schedule will ever create any hindrance between them since they both are very dedicated to their job. & you never know what goes behind close doors. if there is indeed something between them & if it's serious too then i'm sure they will eventually work out & build a sollid future
  4. Cute the comments below are fun too... the rumors of Yuqi claiming that a lipstick she has was given by "zhang Wuji" (perhaps spoken in jest?) has given fans loads to gossip about! I know, sad. We don't have much juicy gossip to go on, so even this little bit counts!
  5. No one's rushing them.. lol! do you mean like they get married? Because yeah, that might not happen anytime soon.
  6. BTS pics (I think it's in preparation of the actual take?) of WJ-MM. ready to film and already holding hands. Just say 'action' hahaha Credits to respective owners please https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4375972838997389#&gid=1&pid=1
  7. Thanks @ktcjdrama @nohamahamoud2002 @sushilicious I'm trying to get out of this, but it's so hard. I'm more worried about my mom, she is attached to him more and saw him truly as his son. Sighhh. Funny thing is no one in our house wanted to pet a dog except my sister. I was even very much scared of dogs before. But when my sister brought this puppy home he was really small, like only a few weeks old and he was hella adorable. But my mom still told her to return him as we didn't have any experience in how to take care of dogs, But somehow he grew up on us, and we started seeing him as one of our family member. We haven't even gone to any vacation as a family these past few years, because of the fear of leaving him in the house all alone. I guess time will heal everything. But at this moment I feel trash and guilty because I think it's my fault, I didn't take care of him properly. And no never in my life I will again pet an animal, I can't go through this mental trauma again. They are just so short-lived and I don't have enough strength to see them go in front of my eyes.
  8. Thank you so much for your good insight and analysis of this drawing. And I think the flowers are actually roses as roses actually do come in different kinds of shapes. And I happened to find out the meaning of roses surrounding the bubbles. Roses are being express as promise, hope and new beginning. Yet contrasted by thorns that symbolize defense, loss and thoughtlessness. So I believe Lee Sol drew roses all over the bubbles is to make a promise to herself that she will protect Yoon Jae and he will always be a hope to her and a new beginning for her as a single mother to move on with her life. Yet, she definitely did felt lost in terms having a child out of wedlock is something that just happened in a spark of moment that she could not even react and I believe during that moment, she must have felt terrified. Bubbles dreams is a symbol of childhood memories, protection, feelings of security and comfort. As much as we knew Lee Sol wants Yoon Jae to have good childhood memories such as letting him being carefree playing with bubbles, knowing bubbles are something that Yoon Jae loves, that's when she started painting bubbles and having Yoon Jae by her side, she felt secured and comfort despite being a single mum. And yes, I do noticed that Yoon Jae was much taller and bigger than Deok Mi and Eun Gi. But let's see how the plot twist gonna be for the last 2 episodes.
  9. I have shipped the PPC since WWWSK! Recently, I have given up shipping.... It just doesn’t seem that it will happen anytime soon even if it does. Of course, if miraculously, they do date! I will be one happy fan. The timing seems difficult... PMY is doing HPL then onto Busted. PSJ has Divine Fury up and coming. If he takes on Itaewon Class then he is off limit for that time period... sighs!
  10. Omg i'm excited to see some of my familiar friends here! Hello Oh yes, about the ring issues... i thought the same too. I observed the circulated picture of Eric and Yongsun wearing the wgm ring and found that Yongsun's ring isn't match but i'm glad that Eric wore it. I remember i kinda have "talked off" with that particular shipper when that person said we are just being delusional. After all these years, i'm still awaiting if they could have possible project and also, i rewatch the wgm epidodes too. Oh... i save a picture of them wearing the similar belt and surprisingly they wore it on the same day and their clothes's color kinda match too! It's a pretty coincidence I keep praying for them to even appear as a guest for any shows... duh i miss them sooooo much
  11. Yoo Yeon Seok’s agency alerted fans about fake social media accounts impersonating the actor. On May 25, King Kong by Starship posted an announcement on its official Instagram account. The agency wrote in its official statement: This is King Kong by Starship. We have recently received reports of fake social media accounts impersonating actor Yoo Yeon […] The post Yoo Yeon Seok’s Agency Warns Against Fake Social Media Accounts appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  12. @cenching , @Lawyerh , @Sejabin & @staygold & @lu09 Kissing & touching her make him laughing like crazy —* — @cenching she Whip his mouth to switch him off * because it’s last week
  13. Throwback.. was it really true that ldw used inna's jacket on d last goblin filming? And what yin did back then when she put heat packs on 2 sides of ldw's neck was a bit off to me.. if i was just a friend, i wouldnt do this "so nice" action towards him.. i will give those heat packs and he can hold it by himself.. hahaha.. Think again about d couple item, can we add gold bracelet to their couple item.. yes it was ldw who used it first, but how inna used it too not long ago after goblin makes me hmmm...
  14. It's finally Saturday here and I got to watch eps 5&6. I love this couple so much! I like the added twist that Dominique can see GH's face but not her facial expressions. It made the end of ep 6 so heartbreaking though because she was really sad and crying but she said she was smiling from ear to ear What is this book they mentioned now, Confessions of Adam and Eve was it? Mark Twain did it say? I've noticed it's part of the opening sequence and each chapter is titled something Adam or Eve. Now I need to read the cliffs notes for this book. Maybe it will give some clues hahah. I really loved every time GH was pouting to Dominique to not go see Veronica. He definitely heard her. Is he really clueless as to her feelings? And gosh his feelings too. My favorite scenes in episode 6, 1. The hug of course! 2. When he sent her home from the hotel suite and he double checked on her through the peephole of the door. That was super cute. So...will Dominique realize his feelings and confess to GH before he finds out about the Veronica thing? Do we think he's going to actually meet the real Veronica? I could see him meeting her and her acting way different and him being totally confused. That could be fun. I just don't want him to be super upset when he learns about fake Veronica. No heartbreaks pleaseeeee. Does anyone out there still think Dominique already knows about fake Veronica? I know that theory was spinning and even I said I thought he did, but now I don't think so anymore. Just wondering if anyone still thought that out there? So what's up with the actress who plays her secretary friend who knows the driver? I read she's being axed from the show. Will her character be recast? I'm sure you all are up on it though. Speaking of the driver, he's one of the bad guys, but he looks so innocent hahah. I will read through the thread in a while and catch up! I can't wait for the next episodes!
  15. Today
  16. http://kofice.or.kr/b20industry/b20_industry_01_view.asp?seq=1001&page=1&find=&search= 20190524 KOFICE Global Hallyu Trend 2019. Actually not only in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Lee Min Ho is always the favorite Korean actor from this survey first in 2013, then every year till 2018,
  17. SEVENTEEN rang in their fourth anniversary with a special surprise for their fans! On May 25, the day before the fourth anniversary of SEVENTEEN’s debut back in 2015, the group shared a fun video to commemorate the occasion. The newly released clip features previously-unaired footage of the SEVENTEEN members from their “Adore U” days, starting […] The post Watch: SEVENTEEN Celebrates 4th Anniversary With Adorable Unaired Footage Of Alternate “Adore U” Intros + Endings appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  18. Yes!!! What a big win for director Bong. Congratulations to him and the whole team. Sooo glad Lee Seon Kyun got this gift of working on this project. https://variety.com/2019/film/news/cannes-film-festival-2019-winners-1203225973/ https://www.theguardian.com/film/live/2019/may/25/cannes-film-festival-2019-palme-dor-winner-announced-live Looks like director and lead actor Song Kang Ho stayed around for the awards ceremony.
  19. The most thrilling declaration of love. But what can we expect from the maniac? I'm not sure how I will sleep this night? Till 6 ep.
  20. When I first watched this interview, I also felt that KJW loves to explain in details, so I wouldn't say he's long winded. That's gonna be his good point. Loving how PMY just softly tapped on KJW's wrist and he knew what to do already.
  21. Thanks @QSD Those pics are gorgeous! Love like really love the ladies pics collage! But it's Young Jin and Kim Won Bong who have melted my heart! This confrontation between Kim Won Bong and Fukuda is overdue and give me a lot of expectations! I haven't forgotten this thread but was busy with real life: i'll come back later before or after watching the unique episode of this week (how i'm supposed to survive one complete week with one episode ) The trailer for next week: it feels like a lot of major twists are happening starting now!
  22. Saturday, 05/25/2019 20:00 (GMT 7) Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee: 'Ky foes his enemies' about talent and beauty Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are considered the two 'national security' of Korea when possessing perfect beauty and admirable talents. Known as the two hard-to-beat 'city walls' in Korean entertainment, Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee are rare flowers. The beauty of the 2 'nationals' said Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee Song Hye Kyo is considered the screen goddess of Kbiz. Photo: Internet Song Hye Kyo is considered the screen goddess of Kbiz when she possesses perfect beauty to each line. Possessing big round eyes, sulky lips and bright white skin, Song Hye Kyo is considered one of the 'beauty monuments' that is naturally hard to match. Song Joong Ki's beauty has become more and more salty than ever. Photo: Internet Song Joong Ki's beauty seems to be becoming more salty and sharp after nearly 20 years of entering Kbiz. Although she has reached the age of 38, but the actress's charisma is becoming more salty and attractive. However, the only minus point is that of the tall mushroom height when Song Hye Kyo only owns 1m56. Kim Tae Hee possesses a gentle beauty, a background but equally luxurious. Kim Tae Hee possesses luxurious beauty that is hard to resist. Photo: Internet The mother of one child is increasingly showing the salty features of the 'beauty statue' in Korea. Her face was judged to have a golden ratio. Photo: Internet. Kim Tae Hee's face, which has a golden ratio, makes many Korean girls compete as a model for plastic surgery. However, like Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee possesses a rather modest physique. Although she always said that she is 1m63 tall, but the fans think she is only 1m59 to 1m60 tall. The ability to act out of two 'screen goddesses' In regards to acting on the small screen, many fans appreciate Song Hye Kyo more than Kim Tae Hee. The drama "East Wind That Year" pulled Song Hye Kyo's name and acting ability to an admirable position. The role in the East Wind that year helped Song Hye Kyo's name get closer to the audience. Photo: Internet The good collaboration between her and Jo In Sung helped the film to make a big sound. In an interview, Song Hye Kyo revealed that "Even if I fail, I still want to challenge new things. I want diversity and depth. That's not what an actor needs. ? " Then there are the series of roles in the Guardian Angel, The Hotel Manager ... and the most special is the image of Dr. Kang in Descendant of the Sun. Compared to Song Hye Kyo, Kim Tae Hee hasn't really shone when acting. Photo: Internet For Kim Tae Hee, many people think that she has not really shone when acting. Often her roles are always stereotypical and she always has problems transmitting her characters. These include the films that made Kim Tae Hee's name such as: Stairway to Heaven, Harvard Love Story, My Princess, Iris. Among them must be Iris when it became a blockbuster in the Korean film village...source credit @https://www.tinmoi.vn/song-hye-kyo-kim-tae-hee-ky-phung-dich-thu-ve-tai-nang-nhan-sac-011520180.html
  23. For you @lanieqp, I too have no words on how much to thank you for your beautiful words and lovely talent And to @frozentundra and jisung_russia - much thanks for your effort on cutie Jong Suk-ssi. My heartfelt appreciation too, to @ibru @Rania Zeid and others who constantly update us and keeping this thread alive. We have a great fanbase here - so blessed!
  24. Thank you. I was thinking of the same thing but do know how to write it out. If I'm not mistaken both YJ and DM got attached to each other when he was gone, DM is devasted and cried alot and had nightmare waking up crying. This was mentioned in one of the scene.
  25. Both of them not only being sweet of honey but good chemistry when Deok Mi said "The cushion is still very comfortable" and there Ryan goes to test the sofa by pressing on it to resolve the awkwardness!!
  1. Load more activity